Sickest people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justdecent
I was always interested in the shows that dealt with the baddest murderers, killers, serial killers, because i am fascinated to know what happens in these people's minds! Like what possesses them to commit these crimes you know? Which one do you think is the most profound or
just plain sicko?? confused

Mairuzu
k

Kelly_Bean
Pedophile rapists. You didn't even list those.

=Tired Hiker=
I think that Ice Man guy, Richard Kuklinski, was pretty badass. He stealthily got away with many many ruthless murders in the mob world. What I hate about him though is how cool he thinks he is when he is being interviewed in prison by reporters. He talks bluntly about who and how he murdered people as if we're supposed to be "Like, wow", and the fact is he got caught and is now in jail. He is a low life scum loser.

GrillingNemo
I'm not sure! I am addicted to watching Law & Order, America's Most Wanted with Jim Walsh, and this new special about the Green River Killer-- he is completely insane i think!! There was a book out about him and now they're doing a movie!

GCG
It all stems from childhood and adolescence. You start off by drowning an ant's nest in your yard with the garden hose..........

dadudemon
Originally posted by GCG
It all stems from childhood and adolescence. You start off by drowning an ant's nest in your yard with the garden hose..........

In my case, it was my wiener. I peed the little bastards to death.

Tempe Brennan
Yeah, I love shows about those sick types of people. They just fasinate me, really.

brightlights
yeah me too i used to love watching unsolved mysteries!

and i cannot wait to see the grk movie on lifetime sunday at 9pm

McLovin
Ed Gein

Searching the house, authorities found:

Human skulls mounted upon the corner posts of his bed;
Skin fashioned into a lampshade and used to upholster chair seats;
Breasts used as cup holders
Human skullcaps, apparently in use as soup bowls;
A human heart (it is disputed where the heart was found; the deputies' reports all claim that the heart was in a saucepan on the stove, with some crime scene photographers claiming it was in a paper bag);
Skin from the face of Mary Hogan, a local tavern owner, found in a paper bag;
A window shade pull consisting of human lips;
A "mammary vest" crafted from the skin of a woman's torso;
A belt made from several human nipples, among many other such grisly objects;
Socks made from human flesh.
A sheath made from human skin.
A box of preserved vulvas that Ed admitted to wearing.

Win.

Toku King
Mass murderers, cult leaders, and pedophilic rapists.

BackFire
Richard Ramirez' crimes were absolutely horrible. Go on Wikipedia or some other information site and read about them. They're like something out of the worst of the worst horror films. He broke into people's houses at night, killed men and women, and raped children and women.

Robtard
Originally posted by Robtard
John Wayne Gacy... he'd dress as a clown, he'd sodomize, he'd kill. What's not to love?

Slay
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I think that Ice Man guy, Richard Kuklinski, was pretty badass. He stealthily got away with many many ruthless murders in the mob world. What I hate about him though is how cool he thinks he is when he is being interviewed in prison by reporters. He talks bluntly about who and how he murdered people as if we're supposed to be "Like, wow", and the fact is he got caught and is now in jail. He is a low life scum loser.
I thought you were talking about that guy who swam somewhere around the Northpole and other waters in insanely low temperatures at first.

Nice.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by BackFire
Richard Ramirez' crimes were absolutely horrible. Go on Wikipedia or some other information site and read about them. They're like something out of the worst of the worst horror films. He broke into people's houses at night, killed men and women, and raped children and women. Wasn't he known as the night stalker? If so, I remember that era. I think he hit up some rapes near where I lived.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.