Seifer vs. Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_is_God
Seifer
OoIUKzW5mMg

Palpatine
JZ91pJZJWCk

Darth Scythe
This'll probably be closed. Don't bother.

Pyron_is_God
Still open.

Dark-Jaxx
This better just be movie version, or else Seifer is annihilated.

Tangible God
I don't know who Seifer is, so he automatically loses.

Ivalice
Uh Dark empire palpatine would annihilate seifer.

Oh movie palpatine? Depends which incarnation, ROTJ palpatine would still annihilate seifer, but ROTS palpatine would be a closer match.

Pyron_is_God
ROTJ Palps is more powerful in the Force but lacks the physical stats for a fight with Seifer IMO.

But this is ROTS Sidious as seen in the OP.

Ivalice
Originally posted by Pyron_is_God
ROTJ Palps is more powerful in the Force but lacks the physical stats for a fight with Seifer IMO. Uh no, ROTJ palpatines physical state would be even greater than his ROTS counterpart. What makes you think that palpatine would allow his skills to become rusty as the years go by? He obviously studied the force even deeper the moment he conquered the galaxy and what do you think he would do for the next 19 years?

ROTS sidious alone demonstrated incredible combat prowess by killing 3 of the greatest swordsman in the jedi order under 10 seconds despite the fact he has not fought for 13 years.

Again does it matter? Seifers gunblade is sliced in half.

But this is ROTS Sidious as seen in the OP. Or palpatine can easily crush him with the force.

Pyron_is_God
That's why he's a decrepit old prune in ROTJ? It's even mentioned in the EU that his body was failing him because of his immersion in the Dark Side. By the OT, Palpatine was hardly in a great physical shape.

That's if Palpatine is able to hit said gunblade which is doubtful.

And Seifer can easily crush Palpatine with a Flare spell or any other kind of magic.

Ivalice
That's why he's a decrepit old prune in ROTJ? It's even mentioned in the EU that his body was failing him because of his immersion in the Dark Side. By the OT, Palpatine was hardly in a great physical shape.
Uh only his clone body was "failing" him in dark empire 2 and empires end, Do your damn research before making stupid statements.

But hey i guess this quote says your wrong : . As the Emperor, he appears to be a frail, weak old man, but is actually quite supernaturally powerful. Palpatine may be viewed as the quintessential wolf in sheep's clothing.

You seem to forget that palpatine merely ACTED weak.

Really? If he is so damm weak by the OT as you claim, then why didn't vader or ANYBODY for that matter DARE to attack him or engage him in a duel?

That's if Palpatine is able to hit said gunblade which is doubtful. Lol your an idiot, if he were to strike seifer, seifer would put him his gun blade right? His gunblade would make contact with the lightsaber rigghhhht!!?!?!?!?1oneone!!!!?

And Seifer can easily crush Palpatine with a Flare spell or any other kind of magic. Laughable seeing that palpatine can simply deflect magic with a mere force shield and the fact that palpatine has techniques that seifer has never even heard off and the fact that he cannot defend against them.

Ever heard of a force storm? How about a force drain which has the capabilities to suck out a planets life?

Or have you forgot that palpatine as of ROTJ could kill 100 storm troopers with one blast of lightning? Or create a wormhole powerful enough to rip out a planets surface and destroy entire star fleets? Or use lightning to reduce his opponents to charred bones and ashes?

Or the fact that since he mastered every force technique, all he has to do is cloak himself and be invisible to seifer which would allow him to annihilate seifer.

Now. Go back to the games versus forums.

Gideon
You're both partially correct. The dark side energies within Palpatine were so potent that they were killing him, as per the paradox of the dark side, according to both the Essential Guide to the Force and the Dark Side Sourcebook that "the more successful the dark sider, the more quickly that dark sider's body decays". However, the Complete Visual Dictionary notes that Palpatine oftentimes exaggerated his physical weakness, such as using a cane in public, when the truth was that he didn't need it. And in Dark Empire, his potency only increased, which is why his clones began to expire much quicker and why he had to resort to possessing a body of Skywalker-class power. In his final clone body, Palpatine was "barely able to walk", with every usage of the Force only speeding him along to his demise, and he still managed to overpower Leia Organa Solo, Rayf Ysanna, and Enpatojayos Brand.

Likewise, consider Yoda's own physical weakness and immobility, and yet was still able to draw upon the Force to enhance his physical attributes. There's no reason to believe Palpatine, even as of Return of the Jedi, could not do the same.

Pyron_is_God
Do your own.
Every source supports Palpatine's frail body was failing him. including simply looking at him.
Obviously such skill has eluded you.

Well no, it doesn't. It says appearances are deceiving... why are they deceiving in Palpatine's case? Because he can shoot you full of lightning or rape your mind.
It says nothing about his actual physical power.

Probably because of his immensely superior Force powers.
I never denied he grew stronger in the Force. I'm talking about his physical condition and nothing more.

No. He could use the advanced, seldom seen forbidden art of simply dodging the blade.

Palpatine having used a Force shield in any fight he's ever been in...
But assuming he will that's nice. Quantify the damage thtis shield can take.
As for moves Seifer's never seen, Seifer is throwing out shit Palpatine's never seen.

A. This isn't DE Palpatine. No one ever said Seifer could beat that version.
B. Force Drain over a period of time can drain a planet. Yay. I guess Seifer will just pick his teeth while Palpatine does that.

Uh-huh...so, fodder storm-troopers vs. Odin...which is the more impressive one-shotting feat? Tough call.

DE Palpatine.

I guess Seifer better not just stand there while Palpatine slowly lifts his hands and aims lightning at him.

That involves actively forcing the mind of the person to think they're not seeing anyone. Seifer's will is a bit too strong for that.

Pyron_is_God
Originally posted by Gideon
You're both partially correct. The dark side energies within Palpatine were so potent that they were killing him, as per the paradox of the dark side, according to both the Essential Guide to the Force and the Dark Side Sourcebook that "the more successful the dark sider, the more quickly that dark sider's body decays". However, the Complete Visual Dictionary notes that Palpatine oftentimes exaggerated his physical weakness, such as using a cane in public, when the truth was that he didn't need it. And in Dark Empire, his potency only increased, which is why his clones began to expire much quicker and why he had to resort to possessing a body of Skywalker-class power. In his final clone body, Palpatine was "barely able to walk", with every usage of the Force only speeding him along to his demise, and he still managed to overpower Leia Organa Solo, Rayf Ysanna, and Enpatojayos Brand.

Likewise, consider Yoda's own physical weakness and immobility, and yet was still able to draw upon the Force to enhance his physical attributes. There's no reason to believe Palpatine, even as of Return of the Jedi, could not do the same.

This is an agreeable stance.

Ivalice
Do your own.
Every source supports Palpatine's frail body was failing him. including simply looking at him.
Obviously such skill has eluded you. Obviously common sense says your an idiot. Again He was merely acting weak, hell that quote proves your wrong and you still insist on arguing about something you have already been proven wrong against.

And it was in empires ends when his body was actually failing him fool, the fact that at that time if he used the force it would constantly drain his body.

Does the same happen to him in return of the jedi?

You also seem to forget that the completely visual dictionary states that palpatine merely made himself weak to deceive others.

Since your an idiot, ill highlight the words in bold that gideon has posted.

However, the Complete Visual Dictionary notes that Palpatine oftentimes exaggerated his physical weakness, such as using a cane in public, when the truth was that he didn't need it

If he is so frail and weak, then why doesn't he actually need a cane?

You also seem to forget that as of ROTS, when palpatine is already so deeply immersed in the dark side, that he still could fight yoda toe to toe,

Well no, it doesn't. It says appearances are deceiving...
Which it is in this case since your so fond "Zomg!!!!oneone11! p@lp@T!n3 l0Oks s0 fr@!l @nD w3Ak!!!!!!!!!"
why are they deceiving in Palpatine's case?
Lets see... because he wants to?
Because he can shoot you full of lightning or rape your mind.
Right and if your "so frail and so weak", you wouldnt even have enough strength to lift your hands to blast your victims let alone lift them up fast enough before getting shot.
It says nothing about his actual physical power. Right and theres nothing to say he can't fight with a lightsaber as of ROTJ, you also seem to forget a few years later he was fighting remarkably with the lightsaber and being able to move so fast that he appeared invisible to the naked eye.

Oh right some physically weak sith lord.

Probably because of his immensely superior Force powers.
I never denied he grew stronger in the Force. I'm talking about his physical condition and nothing more. Ever played battlefront 2 where the emperor was powerful enough to slice through battalions of rebel troopers?

Again if his physical condition was so damm frail and weak, how the hell would he be even able to be physically strong enough to command the force?

No. He could use the advanced, seldom seen forbidden art of simply dodging the blade. All the time? Then why is he even holding the gunblade in the first place?

Palpatine having used a Force shield in any fight he's ever been in...
Ever read the dark empire source book where it states he masters every force technique?

But assuming he will that's nice. Quantify the damage thtis shield can take.
To block attacks powerful enough to turn living organisms to a pulp, and this was demonstrated by an even weaker sith lord known as kasim.
As for moves Seifer's never seen, Seifer is throwing out shit Palpatine's never seen. Except for the fact that theres enough evidence to point out that palpatine can defend them whereas seifer can't.

B. Force Drain over a period of time can drain a planet.
You seem to forget that it was palpatines mere presence that drained a planet over time and the fact that he did not directly used a force drain or the entire planet would have been drained instantly.

Uh-huh...so, fodder storm-troopers vs. Odin...which is the more impressive one-shotting feat? Tough call. Depends.

I guess Seifer better not just stand there while Palpatine slowly lifts his hands and aims lightning at him.
Lol "slowly", like palpatine is stupid enough to "slowly" lift his hands during a fight let alone against a dangerous opponent.

Ever read empire betrayels where palpatine was fast enough to shoot down 100 storm troopers fast enough before any one of them could even take an aim at them?

That involves actively forcing the mind of the person to think they're not seeing anyone. Seifer's will is a bit too strong for that. No it does not, ever played kotor 2 the sith lords where sith assassins cloak themselves without mind tricking other people?

Force users with this rare ability could use the Force to photokinetically bend light around themselves, rendering them invisible to others. Since it physically bent light like a cloaking device, this power could be used to hide from beings such as droids and the Yuuzhan Vong, beings normally immune to Force-based illusions.

If so, then how does one appear invisible to a JEDI whom can resist such "mind tricks"?

Oh right, i just remembered, if yoda can use the force to enhance his physical capabilities, i don't see why palpatine can't.

Pyron_is_God
Um, no it doesn't.
It means he looks weak but at the drop of a hat he can fry your ass with lightning.
Way to assume it applies to his physical power though. I like it when people think things based on nothing.
THat is a better definition of an idiot I would say.

So...are you planning on debating any time soon? Or just throwing out irrelevant quotes that don't prove you're right?

And yet by the time of ROTJ he's far older and fa rmore immersed in the dark side so....yeah. ROTJ and ROTS are not even comparable.

Sorry. I don't speak your language of Retard-enese.

No. Rasing your hands is one thing. Doing shit like flying around ala ROTS is another.

True.
Oh, one tiny detail, he was in a totally different body from ROTJ.
Kinda forgot to mention that.

Of course having the laser sword that can cut through anything probably helped..........

Same way a near-dead Yoda could.

Same way a totally crushed Exar Kun could.

Probably to use as a weapon after dodging? Counterattack and all that.

Of course it does. That doesn't change he never used it.

Cool.

Point.

But Seifer has good durability.

He did it to frickin' Yoda...

Yes.

If they're invisible, how do the Exile or any one see them?

I already conceded that point.

Ivalice
Um, no it doesn't.
It means he looks weak but at the drop of a hat he can fry your ass with lightning.
Keyword: looks weak.
Way to assume it applies to his physical power though. I like it when people think things based on nothing.
How about its based on the fact when you have yet to prove he is "frail and weak"? When you have yet to prove up, or the fact that the burden of proof falls on you.

So...are you planning on debating any time soon? Or just throwing out irrelevant quotes that don't prove you're right? The thing is friend, YOU made a claim and YOU have yet to prove up. You implied palpatine was weak physically. And you said Every source supports Palpatine's frail body was failing him. including simply looking at him.

Again why does the burden fall on you?

1) You never named those sources.

2) The part you claimed when he stated his body was failing took place in his sabotaged clone body in empires end.

3) You said he is physically weak simply by the way it looks when that quote i posted stated that he acted weak and in fact didn't need a walking cane which eliminates any claims that he is "frail and weak" as you are implying.

The thing is fool, that quote DOES prove me right, i am making a claim that he isn't "frail and weak" and if he was wouldn't he actually needed the cane?

And yet by the time of ROTJ he's far older and fa rmore immersed in the dark side so....yeah. ROTJ and ROTS are not even comparable. And that means? Yoda is 800 years old, yoda is physically weaker than prehaps most star wars character, yet we see him go toe to toe with count dooku while he was being empowered on vjun.

I guess you forgot the fact that if one is highly attuned to the force, he wouldn't be "frail and weak" when he can draw upon the force to enhance his/her combat abilities or physical status.

Sorry. I don't speak your language of Retard-enese.
Apparantly your the only retard, iv seen you "debate" and i can be mentally retarted and still out debate you.

You made a claim that he is weak because of the way he looks, and i posted quotes which disproved your absurd and unsupported claims and you still insist you are right and claim those quotes "irrelevant".

No. Rasing your hands is one thing. Doing shit like flying around ala ROTS is another. And can you even raise your hands if your "frail and weak" let alone fast enough to kill some one before he even aims his gun at you?

True.
Oh, one tiny detail, he was in a totally different body from ROTJ.
Kinda forgot to mention that.
Oh right and i forgot to mention one tiny detail too...

He was fighting at remarkable combat prowess seconds after he exited his old body and into a young body.

This brings up the issue that if he was so frail and weak in his first clone body on byss(Using your logic that he looks weak as of ROTJ, we should also not forget that his first clone body on byss looked the same way it did as of ROTJ)
, how did he have the strength and skill to practice with the lightsaber?

Of course having the laser sword that can cut through anything probably helped.......... Correct! But wouldn't he be "too frail and weak" to even swing a saber with enough momentum to deflect blaster bolts and cut an opponent in half? If he was "too frail and weak" wouldn't his lightsaber bounce back to him and kill him if he tried to block a bolt?

See what i mean? Your an idiot.

Same way a near-dead Yoda could.

Same way a totally crushed Exar Kun could.
Friend, you forgot that exar kun could Barely use the force at that state.

Probably to use as a weapon after dodging? Counterattack and all that. Or to defend himself from strikes, didn't we see that in the ff8 opening? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Of course it does. That doesn't change he never used it. Doesn't mean he wouldn't,

Ill ask you a question, was there ever a time he needed to use this technique? Was there a threat large enough to use it to defend against?

When has some one tried to fry him with force lightning? When has some one tried to blast him with an amulet?
When has anybody tried to force drain him?

Oh and before you ramble about how he let his guard down when he got force pushed, he was not serious at that moment and the fact that he was not taking yoda seriously.

But Seifer has good durability. And having good durability won't save your from being turned to bones and ashes.

He did it to frickin' Yoda... Haha your a funny kid, you do know that was not a combat situation yet right? The fact that yoda has not drawn his weapon or attempted an attack? So of course palpatine could take his time.

Hell if i were a soldier and armed with a machine gun and my opponent lays there with his weapons not drawn and staring at me, i can simply pull out my weapon slowly then shoot him...

Yes.
And how does he do that if he is "frail and weak"?

If they're invisible, how do the Exile or any one see them? Force sense? Force precognition? Again do your damn research.

I already conceded that point. Then shut the hell up and concede the "palpatine is frail and weak" claim which you have yet to prove up.

Pyron_is_God
The Essential Guide to the Force and the Dark SIde Sourcebook. big grin

So you're saying his body wasn't decaying?

Point.

Um, Palpatine never had Yoda-level speed and agility. He definitely couldn't do most of the agility stunts the pint-sized Grandmaster performed.

They are. They simply say he looks weak...does that mean he isn't physically weak? Perhaps the deception lies in the fact you see a frail old man and said old man can fry your ass. There's nothing in those quotes that substantiates your claims he's that powerful or fast in physical combat by ROTJ.

I know plenty of people I could call old and frail. They can raise theri hands fine. But they can't jump or do flips or spin in the air.

Except we know one is a fresh clone body and the other is a well-worn regular human body...they aren't comparable no matter what they look like.

I think you're confusing frail and weak with basically disabled and paraplegic.

I mean, waving a basically weightless sword doesn't put that much strain on a body.

Didn't he um, heal himself with it?

Except now he's fighting someone with a blade made of energy, not metal.

What about when Senate Pod was thrown back in his face?

Why not? The Zantetsuken is stronger than Palpatine's Force lightning.

And you'd be shot dead while doing that.

Quick draw wins the contest.

So what you're saying is that they're not invisible really. Just optically disguised.

Light_Sith
Palpatine KO1.

Ivalice
The Essential Guide to the Force and the Dark SIde Sourcebook. big grin Quote please. Find a quote which states he is "frail and weak".

So you're saying his body wasn't decaying? If he was wouldn't his body die out? Again it was his clone body decaying in empires end.

Point. Not it isn't, again the complete visual dictionary says your wrong.

He acted weak, he was not weak.

Um, Palpatine never had Yoda-level speed and agility.
LOL never heard of TPM sidious? When he moved faster than the eye can see during his training with darth maul?

He definitely couldn't do most of the agility stunts the pint-sized Grandmaster performed. Does it mean he is "frail and weak"?

Do you basically know what the whole metaphor was for? It basically meant a physically weaker character like yoda could use the force to augment his physical capabilities and seeing that yoda,mace windu, darth traya all could do this, i don't see why palpatine can't which again eliminates the "he is frail and weak" claim.

And to make matters worse, you said you conceded this point, then i ask, why the hell are you still bringing up a point you have conceded?

They are. They simply say he looks weak...does that mean he isn't physically weak?
You by far is probably the most stupid and idiotic forum member i have ever met other than evilangel.

The quote itself is saying that he gives the impression that he is WEAK, and since your so stupid you are probably asking "Huh? What weak? Does it mean physically weak"?

You know what the answer is? Yes, he gave the impression that he is physically weak, which is WHY HE CARRIED A CANE!

The quote itself is eliminating your absurd claim that he is physically weak.

You made a claim that he is weak because of the way he looks, and that quote disproves you when it stated he merely acted that way.

So no friend, it isn't irrelevant, you saying so does not make it so.

Perhaps the deception lies in the fact you see a frail old man and said old man can fry your ass.
Perhaps your far too stupid to realise the fact that the quotes were referring to him looking physically weak.

There's nothing in those quotes that substantiates your claims he's that powerful or fast in physical combat by ROTJ. And there is nothing to even back your claims that he is "frail and weak" other than claiming he looks that way when it has already been disproven by the ultimate visual dictionary

The only thing you have ever said to attempt to back your unsupported claim is "He looks frail and weak".

I know plenty of people I could call old and frail. They can raise theri hands fine. But they can't jump or do flips or spin in the air. Maybe you forgot the whole reason why jedis can do all those flip jumps and spins is because of the force augmenting their physical abilities which palpatine has been shown to do.

Except we know one is a fresh clone body and the other is a well-worn regular human body...they aren't comparable no matter what they look like.Fresh clone body? I'm sorry idiot but the body we saw in dark empire before palpatine commited suicide was a worn out and decayed body as we saw in ROTJ.

I mean, waving a basically weightless sword doesn't put that much strain on a body. Oh but using it with enough strength to block a bolt and not have the lightsaber tilt back and cut your own body would need strength... and skill for that matter.

Didn't he um, heal himself with it? Um freedon nadd was the one who healed him moron, please read TOTJ DLOTS again.

Except now he's fighting someone with a blade made of energy, not metal. Fair enough, but if palpatine can't contend with seifer in a duel, why would he do so in the first place? In fact palpatine prefers using the force.

What about when Senate Pod was thrown back in his face? Maybe because he thought it would be easier to jump to another pod? Or maybe he learnt the technique after the jedi purge.

Why not? The Zantetsuken is stronger than Palpatine's Force lightning. Ok.

And you'd be shot dead while doing that.

Quick draw wins the contest. Fair enough, but palpatine was toying with yoda at first, does not mean he always will "slowly" lift his hands considering the fact that he did it the instant yoda leaped on his pod.

So what you're saying is that they're not invisible really. Just optically disguised. Uh yes they are invisible dumbass, or else the exile or any force sensitive wouldnt need to sense them through the force.

Pyron_is_God
I don't have to. YOU said he was frail and weak. I never did.

You should read Gideon's post.

Uh-huh...Seifer can do that too so....

Not like it matters since this isn't TPM Palpatine.

Because you're the one who kept bringing it up.

Thank you. You're the most raven retarded fanboy I've met since burning thought.

Uh-huh. Nice assumptions. Come back when the quote even vaguely mentions how strong Palpatine was physiclaly.

That's the whole goddam point.
HE LOOKS weak but he can shoot lightning at you.
It has NOTHING to say or do with how powerful he is physically.

If I had wrinkles, walked with a cane and generally looked zncient enough to be a person's grreat grandfather, I'd appear weak. But if I was a Jedi, I still could do shit like Force push you away with a thought.
That's all those quotes are saying and your constant reading into them is annoying.

Well:
A) "Frail and weak" are your words retard. Stop countering yourself.
B) It is said Palpatine's body is decaying. I guess people with decaying bodies are in great physical condition.

Sure it was. Continue with your assumtpions.

Fine.

No it wasn't. I saw this whole debate on this forum in a topic lik ea weeka go.

And that's his best chance here.

tRUE.

So, optically disguised but other senses can find them.

Gideon
It's getting heated here over the discussion of Palpatine's physiological strength and it's ridiculous, guys. Very few Jedi or Sith rely on their natural physical abilities in combat; Count Dooku used the Force to enhance his physical attributes with great success in Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith; Yoda does as well; Qui-Gon Jinn does as well; Anakin and Obi-Wan did; Sidious does. Natural physical ability isn't really necessary so long as someone has a potent connection to the Force, which Sidious does. I doubt he'll be pumping iron like, well, a madman (pun intended), but there's no doubt that he'd still be able to move at impressive speeds and remarkable agility.

Pyron_is_God
Well I'm all for discussing something else in this fight but Ivalice seems fixated on it.

Ivalice
I don't have to. YOU said he was frail and weak. I never did. Uh simply based on the fact that you said palpatine is weak.

You should read Gideon's post. Did so, and it makes pretty much sense, even if he was frail and weak he would be able to augment his abilities with the force seeing no force user rely on their natural physical capabilities.

Uh-huh...Seifer can do that too so.... Except for the fact he has no precognitive abilities.

Not like it matters since this isn't TPM Palpatine. Yes but you claimed he can never do the stunts or match the speed of yoda, i was merely correcting you.

Because you're the one who kept bringing it up. No-i-am-not, again even if i did aren't you the one barking back like a dog?

Thank you. You're the most raven retarded fanboy I've met since burning thought. Were i actually retarted i would have difficulties typing right? Or are you as stupid as usual to unable to realise that?

Uh-huh. Nice assumptions. Come back when the quote even vaguely mentions how strong Palpatine was physiclaly.
The thing is, i don't have to considering the fact that yoda and many force users for that matter(traya dooku etc) do not rely on their natural physical status alas they use the force to enhance their physical capabilities to a point where he(mace windu) could punch through droids with ease.

That's the whole goddam point.
HE LOOKS weak but he can shoot lightning at you.
It has NOTHING to say or do with how powerful he is physically. See the above.

If I had wrinkles, walked with a cane and generally looked zncient enough to be a person's grreat grandfather, I'd appear weak. But if I was a Jedi, I still could do shit like Force push you away with a thought.
Or twirl a lightsaber with remarkable combat prowess.

That's all those quotes are saying and your constant reading into them is annoying. Simply because your an idiot beyond belief. You said he is weak simply because of the way he looks, and i quoted a source to disprove you.

Tell me if you didn't make that absurd claim, why the hell did some one else like gideon address that issue? Stupid kid.

A) "Frail and weak" are your words retard. Stop countering yourself.
Why thank you! You were the one whom made the assumption he is weak, i merely exaggerated that.

B) It is said Palpatine's body is decaying. I guess people with decaying bodies are in great physical condition. Again its not like the force can't enhance his physical status.

No it wasn't. I saw this whole debate on this forum in a topic lik ea weeka go. Yes it was Receiving no help from his Master, Exar pledged himself to the dark side, and was healed by Nadd's dark power

Had he the abilities to heal himself, he wouldn't need to fall to the dark side and needed nadds aid.

Unable to use the Force to aid him, Kun soon found himself trapped under a large pile of rocks after a deliberately engineered cave-in. The ghostly Sith offered Exar Kun the only means of escape: to completely embrace the power of the dark side. His pride and ambition overwhelming him

And that's his best chance here. Hmm i think not seeing that since palpatines skill has not gone rusty as he kept them up to date till ROTJ, i still see him emerging victorious even in a pure duel.

So, optically disguised but other senses can find them. Senses only available to jedi/sith.

IKP
Seifer owns him.

Pyron_is_God
So, anyway, it's ROTS Movie Palpatine vs. Seifer....
No Force Storms or faster than the eye can see for him.

Ivalice
So, anyway, it's ROTS Movie Palpatine vs. Seifer....
No Force Storms or faster than the eye can see for him. Fine then. Anyways for the sake of saying so i'll say seifer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.