Soy Milk, Anyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Does anybody here drink soy milk? I do, and I love it. If I could actually hug soy milk I would. But I'm not going to marry it.

Ax3l
It's just like watered down milk, so no. I like my milk like I like my woman. From cows.

~CanadianMoose~
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Does anybody here drink soy milk? I do, and I love it. If I could actually hug soy milk I would. But I'm not going to marry it.

Good, because I've been having an affair with soy milk for the past 3 months. Sorry to break the news to you.

Also with Tofu.

gefallen_engel
never tried soy milk

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Ax3l
It's just like watered down milk, so no. I like my milk like I like my woman. From cows. I think it's too thick to be considered watered down, unless you're used to drinking Half And Half. stick out tongue I find it comparable to the leftover milk at the bottom of a cereal bowl.Originally posted by ~CanadianMoose~
Good, because I've been having an affair with soy milk for the past 3 months. Sorry to break the news to you.

Also with Tofu. I thought I tasted Moose! sick Oh well, could have been worse had it been that mad Poo Face guy. erm

Lord Feron
I think Soy milk is freaking awesome! Pretty healthy, fair amount of protein, nasty, comes in flavors if you so desire it, and its your lactose prejudice its a great alternative. Lactose intolerant is sooo pc

Ax3l
I think it's too thick to be considered watered down, unless you're used to drinking Half And Half. stick out tongue I find it comparable to the leftover milk at the bottom of a cereal bowl.I thought I tasted Moose! sick Oh well, could have been worse had it been that mad Poo Face guy. erm What kind of cereal? Shit flakes? Then I agree.

~CanadianMoose~
I think it's too thick to be considered watered down, unless you're used to drinking Half And Half. stick out tongue I find it comparable to the leftover milk at the bottom of a cereal bowl.I thought I tasted Moose! sick Oh well, could have been worse had it been that mad Poo Face guy. erm

Funny you say that....being one I have no idea what moose tastes like.

I've been told it's a bit like eating old socks, with a hint of almond.

Lord Feron
I had a moose burger once. Kinda stated weird like beef and lamb in one version.

kodak
does it come in bags?

gefallen_engel
my ex boyfriend's grandfather went moose hunting before, brought back moose meat, but I refused to eat it

~CanadianMoose~
Originally posted by kodak
does it come in bags?

laughing You and ****ing milk bags....jaisus.

Lord Feron
soy milk? I think i seen it in pouches. Idk about bags of soy milk. That sounds weird.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
my ex boyfriend's grandfather went moose hunting before, brought back moose meat, but I refused to eat it mine too

Lord Feron
Why refuse the moose meat?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Ax3l
What kind of cereal? Shit flakes? Then I agree.

I never tried those.

kodak
Originally posted by ~CanadianMoose~
laughing You and ****ing milk bags....jaisus. Its a Fair question laughing

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by kodak
does it come in bags?

I don't think so . . . . althougth it should.

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Why refuse the moose meat?

just didn't like the idea of it

=Tired Hiker=
Everytime I get moose meat put in front of my face, I get tempted, but then I always toss it aside and let the dog chew on it.

gefallen_engel
laughing

Lord Feron
Is it me or do ppl have a problem with moose meat? Anyone eat Venison? I mean its not that weird.

gefallen_engel
I like venison

The Grey Fox
My mother is lactose intolerant, so I've used on Soya Milk rather than ordinary milk pretty much all my life.

=Tired Hiker=
I don't remember if I have ever eaten Venison, and is is 'V' supposed to be capitalized? Seriously, the English language is very strange.

gefallen_engel
I dont think the 'v' has to be capitalized

Lord Feron
no i just thro the rules of grammer and correct spelling out the window when i type at KMC. Thats how I roll Happy Dance

gefallen_engel
laughing

=Tired Hiker=
no i just thro the rules of grammer and correct spelling out the window when i type at KMC. Thats how I roll Happy Dance

Hey, I'll go with that, as long as you help me out a bit. Instead of saying 'that's how I roll', could you please say 'That's how I slide?' I'm trying to start a new fad.

gefallen_engel
slide laughing

Lord Feron
hmm fine when you are around I will change. Just for you but be afraid one day i will ask you to change your ways for me. MUHAHAHAHA!!

=Tired Hiker=
hmm fine when you are around I will change. Just for you but be afraid one day i will ask you to change your ways for me. MUHAHAHAHA!! Oh, I planned of spelling Venison with a capitol 'V' from now on, will that suffice?

confused

gefallen_engel
ermm

=Tired Hiker=
Sometimes I type somthing, and when i add a smiley it erases what I typed for some reason, then all I post is a smiley. sad

Lord Feron
You wish! evil face

Lord Feron
Sometimes I type somthing, and when i add a smiley it erases what I typed for some reason, then all I post is a smiley. sad

thats is odd

gefallen_engel
who wishes?

=Tired Hiker=
You wish! evil face

I await your wishes with eager attention. euro

Lord Feron
laughing Can't think of anything good but Let me ask you this. What do you desire most in life. No joke no BS seriously. I want to know what makes Tired Hiker enter the state of bliss.

gefallen_engel
laughing

~CanadianMoose~
Hey, I'll go with that, as long as you help me out a bit. Instead of saying 'that's how I roll', could you please say 'That's how I slide?' I'm trying to start a new fad.

laughing Hey man, did you see how I was pimping that shit yesterday after you started that?

Eventually, as all topics do here, the theme changed from 'slide' to, "Hiker is a gay vampire".

confused

gefallen_engel
rolling on floor laughing

Lord Feron
yeah i was wondering how did the whole gay vampire thing come about? because he wanted to use slide?

~CanadianMoose~
yeah i was wondering how did the whole gay vampire thing come about? because he wanted to use slide?

shrug I dunno. The same way EVERY topic runs off course here....sheer idiocy on the part of the conversationalists.

Lord Feron
lol

gefallen_engel
falloutofchairlaughing

Lord Feron
So yeah anyways... I endorse Soy milk! gunsmilie

gefallen_engel
laughing

Kelly_Bean
I don't drink it but when I was in Food Science we experimented different types of milk from the grocery store and soy milk was one of them and I honestly don't think it's really that bad.

Lord Feron
Soy milk ftw!

gefallen_engel
falloutofchairlaughing

Grinning Goku

Soy milk is awesome. It takes some getting used to, but it's delicious and full of protein.

Strangelove
I've tried soy milk, didn't like it.

GCG
Is it like long life milk?

Strangelove
Originally posted by GCG
Is it like long life milk? No, it's juice from tofu. But no one would drink anything labeled soy juice, so they named it soy milk

~KoK!~
Does anybody here drink soy milk? I do, and I love it. If I could actually hug soy milk I would. But I'm not going to marry it. I like my milk like I like my women. Warm and Curdley. With a spoon in her.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ~CanadianMoose~
laughing Hey man, did you see how I was pimping that shit yesterday after you started that?

Eventually, as all topics do here, the theme changed from 'slide' to, "Hiker is a gay vampire".

confused

Yes, that was in Piggle Humsy's thread, and the theme changed to Hiker is a gay TREND SETTING vampire, mind you. Originally posted by Lord Feron
laughing Can't think of anything good but Let me ask you this. What do you desire most in life. No joke no BS seriously. I want to know what makes Tired Hiker enter the state of bliss. Besides wanting to write and direct a feature film that would be seen by millions of people which probably won't happen because I'm not in Hollywood pimping myself, I just want to raise a healthy family and live comfortably and affordably with a job that I enjoy.

Lord Feron
Yes, that was in Piggle Humsy's thread, and the theme changed to Hiker is a gay TREND SETTING vampire, mind you. Besides wanting to write and direct a feature film that would be seen by millions of people which probably won't happen because I'm not in Hollywood pimping myself, I just want to raise a healthy family and live comfortably and affordably with a job that I enjoy.

Good answer, You pass! big grin

~KoK!~
Yes, that was in Piggle Humsy's thread, and the theme changed to Hiker is a gay TREND SETTING vampire, mind you. Besides wanting to write and direct a feature film that would be seen by millions of people which probably won't happen because I'm not in Hollywood pimping myself, I just want to raise a healthy family and live comfortably and affordably with a job that I enjoy. That, and a soft warm breast on a lightly salted Ritz cracker.

=Tired Hiker=
Good answer, You pass! big grin Phew, thanks! smile Originally posted by ~KoK!~
That, and a soft warm breast on a lightly salted Ritz cracker. T on R, baby. T on R. wink big grin

fini
I dont mind Soy milk, but got to be the flavoured ones

For my wedding weekend, I knew I would be too busy to eat sometimes, so I bought a big container of chocolate soy milk to drink whenever I needed food. OMG that is soooooo damn good.

Selphie
I LOVE SOY.

I love chocolate soy milk, it's my favorite, and I LOVE chocolate soy pudding. DELISH!

Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah, I drink it.

Actually, that's the only type of beverage my family drinks besides water.

=Tired Hiker=
Personally, I like to poor it on my cereal. Or enjoy some in a glass!

Selphie
Personally, I like to poor it on my cereal. Or enjoy some in a glass!

ZOMG, I love soy milk in my granola biscuits It's sooooo gewd!

=Tired Hiker=
Me dos!

Tempe Brennan

It looks and smells like shit.

Disturbed Angel
No choice, lactose intolerant.

The big EH
Does anybody here drink soy milk? I do, and I love it. If I could actually hug soy milk I would. But I'm not going to marry it. i hat soymilk (unless chocolate) i'm actually slightly lactoss intolerent and sll drink rgular mik cause i love t so dam much

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
It looks and smells like shit.

Hmm, because when I look and smell shit, I don't think of soy milk. hmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.