Tpm qui and obi vs dark jedi bastilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
The same fight scene from the end of the phantom menace but with dark bastilla instead of maul.

who wins?

Tangible God
Does noone use subtitles, even ONCE while playing that game? There's only one "L" in Bastila.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Tangible God
Does noone use subtitles, even ONCE while playing that game? There's only one "L" in Bastila.

if youre going to answer the question answer it
criticizing spelling will get us nowhere

Tangible God
Originally posted by Man of Christ
if youre going to answer the question answer it
criticizing spelling will get us nowhere Well maybe not you.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Tangible God
Well maybe not you.
Now now. no need to take a tone.

Janus Marius
Yes, because text conveys awesome 'tone'.

Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan would likely stomp Bastila, though if she's a Sith she might hold out longer.

Darth Exodus
I was unimpressed by the jedi of TPM so i'm going to give this to Bastila becuase I put her at slightly lower down than Maul and he tooled them. Also she has the Force bond with Revan which (i think) gives her a boost to draw on. Plus she got the drop on Jolee and Juhani, two exeptional jedi with minimal effort.

Janus Marius
Eh? That's just ridiculous. Yes, she freezes Jolee, who never even progressed beyond padawan rank officially and hasn't had formal Jedi training in nearly forty years and Juhani who herself was a padawan learner. Yes, she's amazing. I'd put her slightly lower than Maul from these showings for sure.

No, Qui-Gon Jinn was incredibly powerful in the Force, and one of the top PT duellists of his era. Coupled with Obi-Wan, they're a perfect team, the only better one being Obi and Ani.

Gideon
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Eh? That's just ridiculous. Yes, she freezes Jolee, who never even progressed beyond padawan rank officially and hasn't had formal Jedi training in nearly forty years and Juhani who herself was a padawan learner. Yes, she's amazing. I'd put her slightly lower than Maul from these showings for sure.

No, Qui-Gon Jinn was incredibly powerful in the Force, and one of the top PT duellists of his era. Coupled with Obi-Wan, they're a perfect team, the only better one being Obi and Ani.

They say that Jinn, in his younger days, was able to compete and rival Mace Windu.

Janus Marius
Yep, TPM novelization, although Mace himself was much younger then.

Gideon
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Yep, TPM novelization, although Mace himself was much younger then.

You're nuts; it doesn't matter how young Mace is, he embodies the power of Samuel L. Mother****ing Jackson, the second most powerful entity in the universe (right behind Fett).

Darth Exodus
But whose exploits were legendary in his own time.

But who was stated as being 'exceptionally powerful in the Force' by the 'Visual Guide' or at least someone else said that. Might even have been you.

Janus Marius
Which could be said of Boba Fett, Han Solo, and Lando Calrissian. But they can't beat Qui-Gon Jinn. Again, there's no basis for superior ability.

I would never just take anyone's word for it, and exceptionally powerful in the Force doesn't substantiate dueling ability. TPM Anakin was 'exceptionally powerful in the force' too.

Darth Exodus
Actually he had 'exceptional potential', he didn't had any Force power.

Jango did ok against Kenobi, so mabye Boba could. Plus Fett was said to have 'killed more jedi than any other'.
And Jolee survived both Sith Wars so he can hardly be crap.

Faunus
Padme survives the Clone War. She must rock.

Gideon
Originally posted by Faunus
Padme survives the Clone War. She must rock.

You'll find no argument here. She does rock.

Elite Hunter
And R2 and 3PO survived how many wars by now? So do they pwn all? NO

Gideon
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
And R2 and 3PO survived how many wars by now? So do they pwn all? NO

Actually, Threepio and Artoo display remarkable prowess in A New Hope; despite a lack of mobility and speed, they are able to walk through a firefight between Rebel vanguards and Imperial stormtroopers without being hit.

The Fett is strong with them.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Gideon
The Fett is strong with them.
Indeed, they have high Fettichlorian counts that are only surpassed by Boba Fett himself.

Darth Exodus
I'm pretty sure that she actually destroys more droids in the battle of Geninosis than Anakin. But then she was hampered by being forced to carry Anakin's love-children/demon spawn.
And i meant that Jolee survived despite actually fighting. He also survived on Kashykk for a decade or so which is damn impressive considering his age and how dangerous it is down there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.