Gilgamesh runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_is_God
vwhAQvzpCPw

He may use whichever sword he wishes here.

1. Yoshimitsu
2. Nightmare
3. Fortinbras (Warlords depowered version)
4. AC Cloud
5. Dante Sparda
6. KOS-MOS

Burning thought
i dont know who Gilamesh is but considering no one in that vid looks that impressive, Nightmare

Pyron_is_God
Well, where to start:

A) No one in there looks impressive? There's the god Odin...then the guy who cut him in half whom Gilgamesh pwned.
B) Then there's the fact the Zantetsuken flying out of Odin's hands cut that line that we see that is a tear in spacetime which is where Gilgamesh comes from.
C) Gilgamesh uses Zantetsuken, a sword that can "cut anything" according to the game itself, and kills anything, including bosses, by just waving it. He doesn't even cut them. Just the wind from the blade annihilates them.
D) Gilgamesh travels dimensions collecting the strongest weapons...but he's not impressive. Mkay.

Burning thought
i said looks impressive, although no thats not really that impressive now you mension it..lol

if he can cut anything just by waving his sword then he likely gets to Dante

Pyron_is_God
Can Dante survive being sliced in half?

Burning thought
likely not, but slicing him in half is going to be the problem , its like asking in a MC with energy sword VS Sephiroth debate if Sephiroth can survive his head cut off, the answer is no, but Chief is unlikely going to hit the fast flying sephiroth to do it

Pyron_is_God
That's the beauty of what Gilgamesh does. He doesn't actually strike you with the sword. He just waves it in your direction and you die.

Burning thought
yes but you dont get my meaning, my example there was speed, but the fact Dante is nearly invulerable anyway in Sparda form, immune to most attacks as well as in dreadnought form he is invulerable, this guy wont stop him

also where does it say this? you cant expect him to wave it anyones direction and their dead, especially if their very diffrent to Final fantasy beings

Dark-Jaxx
Stops at five or six.

Pyron_is_God
Originally posted by Burning thought
yes but you dont get my meaning, my example there was speed, but the fact Dante is nearly invulerable anyway in Sparda form, immune to most attacks as well as in dreadnought form he is invulerable, this guy wont stop him

also where does it say this? you cant expect him to wave it anyones direction and their dead, especially if their very diffrent to Final fantasy beings

it doesn't say it. It shows it in the videos. He picks up a sword, waves it at the opponent and it damages them.

Burning thought
oh is that all? lol...okie Dante wins it easily

Pyron_is_God
How exactly?

Dark-Jaxx
oh is that all? lol...okie Dante wins it easily It doesn't damage them. It kills them.

Burning thought
damn, Galactus beware then i guess :/

kills whom, some characters like Seifer and other FF lame beings, it will not be so useful when Dante is invulerable in dreadnaught, speeding at him faster than he can likely react to and slices him in 10 pieces

Dark-Jaxx
damn, Galactus beware then i guess :/

kills whom, some characters like Seifer and other FF lame beings, it will not be so useful when Dante is invulerable in dreadnaught, speeding at him faster than he can likely react to and slices him in 10 pieces 1. Comparing Galactus to any form of...ANYTHING in a DMC game is funny.

2. Didn't kill Seifer, he is too uber. There are beings in FFVIII that would make Dante shit himself.

Pyron_is_God
The reason I said damage and not kill is because he used four swords. Only one is an insta-kill.

It didn't kill Seifer. But it can kill any boss in the game. Problem is it's a random thing so the odds are low but it can happen and since this is an actual fight with Gilgamesh, it will happen.

Well if Dante goes for the kill before Gilgamesh does, he wins.

But Zantetsuken can cut apart the fabric of reality and own people like Ultimecia I believe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.