The Doctor vs. Reed Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuki
Allright it's a prep battle between The Doctor and Reed Richards. Both will be bloodlusted for this encounter.

The Doctor will be able to use the TARDIS as his prep area and Richards will have the Baxter Building. Neither can request outside assistance.

The battle will be split up into 4 portions:
1. 1 day of prep
2. 1 week of prep
3. 1 month of prep
4. 1 year of prep

And just so people know just what the doctor can do bloodlusted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC0NuBaliLs

Akuki
Sorry I screwed up the video, here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC0NuBaliLs

TricksterPriest
fear Do not **** with the Doctor. I assume he's not allowed to cheat and extend his prep, not that it matters. He still wins regardless.

Endrict Nuul
Screw Driver FTW!!!

tjcoady
Okay, anyone posting in this thread probably knows about Doctor Who and the Tardis and this has been bugging me.

What is the term for something larger on the inside than on the out? Like the TARDIS is. I know there's a term for it and just can't remember.

psycho gundam
tesseract (spelling?)

TricksterPriest
I think you got it right actually. Anime watchers call it subspace/hammerspace, but tesseract is the more scientific term.

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I think you got it right actually. Anime watchers call it subspace/hammerspace, but tesseract is the more scientific term.

A tesseract is merely a hypercube. While some fictional universes have explained a size differential as one you've described as being due to the manipulation of the fourth dimension, there is no reason to say that it's ALWAYS referred to as a tesseract.

Creshosk
Hammerspace would require an exterior to be catagorized in the same manner. As characters can seemingly pull items from nothing, the comparison is lost. A bag of holding from Dungeons and dragons, which has an exterior that belies a larger but still limited interior would be a more apt comparison.

Bouboumaster
I'll go with Richards.

Laminator_X
Originally posted by tjcoady
Okay, anyone posting in this thread probably knows about Doctor Who and the Tardis and this has been bugging me.

What is the term for something larger on the inside than on the out? Like the TARDIS is. I know there's a term for it and just can't remember.

The term that has been used in the past is to describe this quality of the TARDIS is "dimensionally transcendent."

Akuki
Originally posted by Laminator_X
The term that has been used in the past is to describe this quality of the TARDIS is "dimensionally transcendent."
I think I remember at least one episode saying that the Tardis contained an entire universe.

The Illuminati
Reed with the 20S FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.