Luke Skywalker versus Yoda and Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Janus Marius
Setting: The throne room of the Death Star. Each at their peak.

Darth Exodus
Sids and the green meany

Man of Christ
luke is ast his prime in njo.

he owns them both
nuff said

Darth Sexy
Owns? Hardly. He's contending with DE Sidious whose offensive force abilities are beyond Luke's, and a powerful Yoda. If he wins, he will do this with difficulty.

Man of Christ
de sids may suprass de luke but certainly not njo luke

Darth Sexy
I didn't say he surpassed NJO Luke but he is the closest to him. You add Yoda and it will be a difficult fight for Luke.

Elite Hunter
Luke is facing the arguably the second most powerful jedi and strongest sith lord so how exactly will he "own" either if them at the same time?

Gideon
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Luke is facing the arguably the second most powerful jedi and strongest sith lord so how exactly will he "own" either if them at the same time?

He won't. He might not even win at all; Windu and Yoda would be an incredible challenge for Luke, replacing Windu with the most powerful Sith Lord in history would increase the challenge all the more.

IKP
I'm gonna go with Luke Skywalker, personally.

truejedi
Depends on how much teamwork Yoda and Sids are able to muster. If one constantly attacks luke through the force, while the other tries to kill him with the saber. (how about sids uses the force, and yoda engages luke with the blade) Then, as powerful as luke is, i can't see how he could constantly concentrate on both enough to win.

I want to say luke though, my fanboyism is trying to get through anyway, so i'm going to say: Luke Freezes Sidious to the floor with almost no effort, and while sids is frozen, Luke deals with Yoda, who is no match for the greatest Jedi of all time, Then, without allowing sidious to move, removes his head from his body.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by truejedi

I want to say luke though, my fanboyism is trying to get through anyway, so i'm going to say: Luke Freezes Sidious to the floor with almost no effort, and while sids is frozen, Luke deals with Yoda, who is no match for the greatest Jedi of all time, Then, without allowing sidious to move, removes his head from his body.

Thats all m saying smile

Besides despite how powerful sids and yoda are INDIVIDUALLY

we cant be sure they would make a good TEAM

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by truejedi
Depends on how much teamwork Yoda and Sids are able to muster. If one constantly attacks luke through the force, while the other tries to kill him with the saber. (how about sids uses the force, and yoda engages luke with the blade) Then, as powerful as luke is, i can't see how he could constantly concentrate on both enough to win.

QFT

darthsith19
Yoda fights Luke with a lightsaber while Sidious attacks him with the Force. Yoda is getting hammered and Sidious can see that he will soon be killed, so he unleashes a Force Storm. Luke kills Yoda too late to stop the storm. The storm kills both Luke and Sidious.

Tie.

Faunus
Edit

Faunus
Anakin and Obi-Wan, considered one of the most cohesive and deadly duos of the Clone Wars, were dismantled in seconds by Count Dooku. Yoda and DE Sidious, with their radically different combat styles and mindsets, would make a rather weak team, and in lightsaber combat would likely get tooled. Individually, they're probably more threatening than they are together, although alone they'd be basically doomed to failure.

If this devolves into a brutal slugfest ala Luke vs. Jacen, Skywalker has this, plain and simple. The duo could win in a Force battle, although it would require Sidious to toss something other than the Force storm out - the throne room is probably not the best place to whip up a space-time-shredding wormhole - and he would definitely need Yoda's own vast power to help hold Luke off.

That said, I have my doubts that even in a Force contest, either or both of these guys could handle Luke. He locked Jacen into stasis without any effort whatsoever, and as much of a b*tch as he his, Caedus is likely packing some considerable Force power. Since he dominated his nephew with utter impunity, I can see him Force-stomping Yoda into the ground if put some back into it.

Obviously, this wouldn't be anything close to easy either way. But Luke definitely has a very good chance of coming out of this on top.

Gideon
How so? Jacen hasn't demonstrated the level of power of Yoda, much less Darth Sidious, and still managed to survive. Given that both Yoda and Sidious fight in a much more aggressive manner than Luke, could you elaborate a bit more?

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Gideon
How so? Jacen hasn't demonstrated the level of power of Yoda, much less Darth Sidious, and still managed to survive. Given that both Yoda and Sidious fight in a much more aggressive manner than Luke, could you elaborate a bit more?

agression doesnt equal the ability to win obi wan wasnt agressive in the least as a soresu duelist but still beat pre suit vader

Gideon
Originally posted by Man of Christ
agression doesnt equal the ability to win obi wan wasnt agressive in the least as a soresu duelist but still beat pre suit vader

I didn't say that aggression translated to victory; Faunus mentioned 'a brutal slugfest ala Luke vs. Jacen', where Skywalker and Solo battled it out in a most aggressive, brutal fashion. Darth Sidious and Yoda are most certainly more aggressive and brutal combatants than Skywalker, and so I am asking Faunus how he would win.

truejedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
QFT
what does QFT mean?

kamikz
Quoted for Truth, meaning he agrees with you.

darthsith19
Whoa. kamikz is back!

Gideon
Originally posted by darthsith19
Whoa. kamikz is back!

Lies.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by darthsith19
Whoa. kamikz is back!

I know, I was like "dude!" also. no expression

Gideon
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I know, I was like "dude!" also. no expression

Before Darth Sexy, in my life, there was Kamikz...

darthsith19
http://media.damnfunnypictures.com/dfp/funny_owl_10.jpg

IKP
Leave the picture posting to the pros.

darthsith19
Originally posted by IKP
Leave the picture posting to the pros.

http://www.orlyowl.com/rutrippin.jpg

skywalker833
lol laughing

Admiral Akbar
And this thread will close in 5..4..3..2..1

darthsith19
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
And this thread will close in 5..4..3..2..1

http://www.farfromneutral.com/exodus/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/o_rly.jpg

Sesse
Luke wins no matter waht! Luke 4eva!!

Pyron_Knight
DE Luke beat DE Sidious in sabers already...he's now about 20+ years stronger.

Darth Sexy
Actually DE Luke beat Sidious with the help of Leia's BM..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.