Storm,Iceman,Magneto,Flash,& Hulk VS. Thor,Wonder Woman,& Vision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Can the Fanboy Squad pull off another victory!?!?!?!?!?!?
They fight on Honolulu.

horrorwolf
Uh, Where's Superman???

Sorry,

This thread phailz without the biggest fanboy wet dream of all..
Superman.

Bentley
Batman with prep and Thanos are also missing.

Lord Feron
Oh let me say it first before some F*cking idoit fanboy says it just so i can beat them to the punch "derrrr flash speedblitz everyone and does a billion imp punches, flash solos... derrr" <--- Thats for all you bastards out there!

Lord Feron
Which fanboy squad lol?

Erik-Lensherr
If it's classic Thor, Team 1 stomps them.

Bentley
Lets see, WW and Thor together are more than a match for Flash, both the lasso and mjolnir own Iceman and Magneto is also bellow this guys. The battle is hard so I'll call it a split.

Hitman911
Vision Solos!!!!!

Hitman911
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Oh let me say it first before some F*cking idoit fanboy says it just so i can beat them to the punch "derrrr flash speedblitz everyone and does a billion imp punches, flash solos... derrr" <--- Thats for all you bastards out there! Flash does nothing to Vision.

Doctor-Alvis
Seriously: Vision's brand of phasing isn't the type that would make him immune to Flash. Or Storm. Or Iceman or Magneto. Wow, he's really boned now that I think of it.

Not seriously: Vision all the way!

Hitman911
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
If it's classic Thor, Team 1 stomps them. no

Hitman911
bump

Lord Feron
Iceman Solos big grin

Soljer
The Flash solos. erm.

Wonder Woman has the fastest reactions on team two, and even she can't react to the Flash. He's nothing but a blur to her at his typical speeds. At his top speeds, she's a statue.

Lord Feron
Fine let Flash solo, he will end it faster. Then bobby can go back to playing video games big grin

Hitman911
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Iceman Solos big grin Vision solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.