OMG!!! I just turned on my lamp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
IT's so bright in here eek! eek!

kodak
So you know that state of tired where you are so tired that you are no longer making any real sense?

i dig sean bean

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by kodak
So you know that state of tired where you are so tired that you are no longer making any real sense?

Yeah, I was once on a merry go round where i saw a leprechaun and this great big GIANT hydra came, flying down, out of no where and scooped the little fuker up. I was like, "yo, i must be goin through some sleep deprivation and shit, because im mixing up my myths, legends and fairytales, but then this big bastard tumbled his way over to me and said if i squated down while placing my hand on my head and saying "ididnt touch the cookies in the cookie jar" i could get back home.

it didnt work and sean bean wont help me WTF mad

kodak
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Yeah, I was once on a merry go round where i saw a leprechaun and this great big GIANT hydra came, flying down, out of no where and scooped the little fuker up. I was like, "yo, i must be goin through some sleep deprivation and shit, because im mixing up my myths, legends and fairytales, but then this big bastard tumbled his way over to me and said if i squated down while placing my hand on my head and saying "ididnt touch the cookies in the cookie jar" i could get back home.

it didnt work and sean bean wont help me WTF mad sean bean can do anything... aside from play a killer in a crappy remake.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by kodak
sean bean can do anything... aside from play a killer in a crappy remake.

I thought he made shit dead quite well in that movie laughing out loud

was a good bad movie, so i guess he can do anything :0

kodak
really?
i didnt like it, i was all pumped to see it and then i saw it and it just didnt do it for me.
im sorry but it wasnt a good remake, Thats me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.