Myspace Blogs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Toku King
My friend told me I should make one, and that I'd have fun doing so.

Does anyone else make these things? What's the real point of them?

Lord Feron
um I personally don't care for myspace or blogs. so yeah, myspace blogs FTL thumb down

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Toku King

I make a blog every once in awhile on MySpace. Blogs are fun to write. T

@ndromed@
I deleted my myspace yesterday. So, nope, no point to them.

Kumori Okami
what's a myspace?

ragesRemorse

You should write a blog about this thread

Tattoo
Blogs are usually boring and uninteresting.

The only blog I ever read on MySpace is the one by Kevin Smith.

Toku King
I feel like a nerd, but I wrote one(or two, actually).
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog&Mytoken=204D0239-9126-48AE-90E3FCC39A807F4954173174

=Tired Hiker=

Does anyone else make these things? What's the real point of them? My friend told me to do the same thing and it wasn't really all that fun. I guess people who don't frequent KMC forums find that stuff interesting.

Toku King
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
My friend told me to do the same thing and it wasn't really all that fun. I guess people who don't frequent KMC forums find that stuff interesting.

Actually, it kind of was fun. Especially since what I wrote.

BruceSkywalker
Actually, it kind of was fun. Especially since what I wrote.

Since when did you write that?

Toku King
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Since when did you write that?

Write what? The Blog itself, or Blogs in general?
Because the answer to both is today.

Toku King
It's weird though, because the Blogs don't show up on my webpage. Weird.

Bardock42
I don't read or write any Myspace blogs. I did check out Blogger once though, mostly cause I have a major hard-on for Google, I suppose they can be fun to write, but I don't really have anything to say in that format. I do enjoy a couple of blogs or bloglike webpages though.

The Pict
Blogs are useful for bands and the like. It allows their fans to know about competitions, concert dates etc.

Selphie
I blog every once in a while, but now I keep a personal journal that I write in now.

When you blog on myspace, it'll automatically delete blogs, which isn't fun, in my opinion. After 8 blogs or so, it deletes your older ones after you post up new ones.

Toku King
Originally posted by Selphie
I blog every once in a while, but now I keep a personal journal that I write in now.

When you blog on myspace, it'll automatically delete blogs, which isn't fun, in my opinion. After 8 blogs or so, it deletes your older ones after you post up new ones.

Gay.

Toku King
I was thinking of posting up a short story I made today. I don't what the name should be, though.

It's about a conversation between a superhero, and his brother who has finally learned the truth.

BackFire
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=27382194&blogID=277186604

My blog is awesome.

Selphie
Gay.

Yeah, but places like Xanga keep your blogs and shite.

Toku King
Originally posted by BackFire
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=27382194&blogID=277186604

My blog is awesome.

laughing

Strangelove
I used to do blogs, but then I got tired of them.

BruceSkywalker
Write what? The Blog itself, or Blogs in general?
Because the answer to both is today.

Thats not you when I clicked o the link you provided. Now is it?

Toku King
Thats not you when I clicked o the link you provided. Now is it?

Huh? I posted a link of my blog.
If you mean 'Danger', that is me.

BruceSkywalker
I feel like a nerd, but I wrote one(or two, actually).
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog&Mytoken=204D0239-9126-48AE-90E3FCC39A807F4954173174

Toku King, this link is NOT you. That is someone else's blog.

The Grey Fox
Toku King, this link is NOT you. That is someone else's blog. The link led me to my blog... it's obviously a mistake in the link, cut him some slack.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
The link led me to my blog... it's obviously a mistake in the link, cut him some slack.

Please put up the correct link to your own blog and not someone else's. You cold get in trouble for posting someone else's blog.

Toku King
I don't know what happened. Everytime I put up the link, it doesn't go to mine.
And my homepage won't show it. I don't know what's happening.

Toku King
Toku King, this link is NOT you. That is someone else's blog.

What was their name?

The Grey Fox
Please put up the correct link to your own blog and not someone else's. You cold get in trouble for posting someone else's blog. What I meant was... Toku King obviously put the link to his blog directly, but by accident, it linked somewhere else. He was intending to post his blog, obviously wasn't attempting to plagiarise someone else's.

The Grey Fox
I don't know what happened. Everytime I put up the link, it doesn't go to mine.
And my homepage won't show it. I don't know what's happening. Exactly my point. It wasn't Toku King's fault; so stop being so offensive and angry at someone for an honest mistake!

jaden101
i wrote one blog in my life...it was called "drunk blog"...i wrote it when i was drunk...and it was about me being drunk...and writing a blog...while drunk

Toku King
Thank you, Grey Fox. smile

The Grey Fox
Thank you, Grey Fox. smile It's alright wink

Sol Valentine
Never made one.

Peach
Please put up the correct link to your own blog and not someone else's. You cold get in trouble for posting someone else's blog.

Erm, since when.

I post on my myspace occasionally, but not very often. I mostly just post on livejournal.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Exactly my point. It wasn't Toku King's fault; so stop being so offensive and angry at someone for an honest mistake!

I hope it is an honest mistake. The link you put up Toku King belongs to DARKJEDI MRB A.K.A BruceSkywalker.....ME

guy222
Hey Bruce

Peach
I hope it is an honest mistake. The link you put up Toku King belongs to DARKJEDI MRB A.K.A BruceSkywalker.....ME

And when I click it it goes to my myspace blog.

It's obviously one of those links that will, if someone has an account on the site, redirect to their own. So calm the hell down.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Peach
And when I click it it goes to my myspace blog.

It's obviously one of those links that will, if someone has an account on the site, redirect to their own. So calm the hell down.

Sorry Lana I don't someone trying to phish my account.

Tattoo
Sorry Lana I don't someone trying to phish my account.

No one is trying to phish your account! The link given just redirects to your own blog, he posted the wrong link.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Tattoo
No one is trying to phish your account! The link given just redirects to your own blog, he posted the wrong link.

Everything is cool now. No problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.