Apocalypses vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
1- Thanos and Ultimate Thanos vs Apocalypse and Ultimate Apocalypse
2- Thanos vs Ultimate Apocalypse
3- Ultimate Thanos vs Apocalypse
4- Ultimate Thanos vs Ultimate Apocalypse
5- Thanos vs Apocalypse
6- Thanos vs Ultimate Thanos vs Apocalypse vs Ultimate Apocalypse

No prep
Fight in New-York

Xplosive
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
1- Thanos and Ultimate Thanos vs Apocalypse and Ultimate Apocalypse
2- Thanos vs Ultimate Apocalypse
3- Ultimate Thanos vs Apocalypse
4- Ultimate Thanos vs Ultimate Apocalypse
5- Thanos vs Apocalypse
6- Thanos vs Ultimate Thanos vs Apocalypse vs Ultimate Apocalypse

Well, Thanos>Apocalypse, I would say Ultimate Apocalypse>Ultimate Thanos. I can't yet compare Thanos and Ultimate Apocalypse.
Everyone were useless against Apocalypse simultaneously.
I must see how will Ultimate Apocalypse fare against Phoenix Force. Will he give it a tough battle?

Anyway, originally Ultimate Apocalypse conquered Earth with brute force, living up to his name, as opposite to 616 Apocalypse.

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos of 616 solos all battles he's in in this thread so far.

And what has Ultimate Phoenix done anyway?

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist

llagrok

Well, nothing...

It beat some members of the hellfire club and fought the Magician.

Xplosive

And, I am pretty sure it would done a quick job of 616 Thanos in a fight.
It's Phoenix Force nonetheless. In Ultimate Universe, Lilandra said PF created everything.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Xplosive
Anyway, originally Ultimate Apocalypse conquered Earth with brute force, living up to his name, as opposite to 616 Apocalypse.

Not a great feat to conquer Earth with brute force =\ Even hulk can do that, Thanos would do it effortlessly..

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Xplosive
And, I am pretty sure it would done a quick job of 616 Thanos in a fight.
It's Phoenix Force nonetheless. In Ultimate Universe, Lilandra said PF created everything. I'm pretty sure Maker would make quick work of Thanos too...

So, Apoc is going to fight someone who can create a universe at him?

Or are universal creators weaker than they used to be? 'Cause I mean, Apoc almost got taken down by X...

Xplosive
Cause I mean, Apoc almost got taken down by X...

He surely didn't almost got taken down by X. It looked like, Apocalypse only used more effort against Xavier, because Apocalypse didn't expect that. When he saw that, he increased power and defeated X and others simultaneously. And he said he can read X like a book. In a fight against PF, we will probably see a battle where everyone else will look like a joke. And I am pretty sure Apocalypse was war from using his full powers for now.
Of course PF has to win, because it's PF and it should win without much effort. But we could still see the full power of Apocalypse and it's magnitude.

So, Apoc is going to fight someone who can create a universe at him?

As you can see, yes he will, but doesn't mean he can win the fight, because he can't.

Originally posted by Terryc250
Not a great feat to conquer Earth with brute force =\ Even hulk can do that, Thanos would do it effortlessly..

Hulk no, Thanos yes. Hulk only has strength, he won't succeeded with that. Not even WWH fought simultaneously and was actually defeated by a laser. His most powerful opponent was Sentry. Many powerful being were absent. That is why we have too see how will Ult. Apocalypse will fare against PF and what power will he shown, because of now, he didn't even had some challenge, even the combined might of heroes didn't give him some challenge.
And we know that Ult. Apocalypse originally conquered Earth (so that means also other heroes such as Hulk and other powerful were defeated). So he defeated whole Earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.