The flowers and the bees.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Questions about life and social dynamics. Girls: What attracts you to guys? More then just confidence being able to make you laugh. What exactly is it that attracts you to certain men. Specific way of loook? a way they act? a way they treat other people?

Why do girls want to have something to chase rather then just being able to have it? (i can explian this more)

Why do guys treat girls badly sometimes? Is it because he know he can get away with it or is he just on to something I have no clue about?

Why are the so called nice guys apparently get no where? Or complain about gewtting no where what do girls not see in them?

For guys how do you treat girls when they are being elusive and mindbending?

Ax3l
Bees make honey and flowers smell pretty.

gefallen_engel
laughing
I will post later, right now I have to go grocery shopping.
youpi

Sanctuary
How they behave, intelligence mostly, how open-minded they are. etc Don't give a **** about looks or confidence. hmm

Well, that's bullshit to me. Girls are all different. smile I'd rather not chase after anything. no expression

Some girls like that. no expression

Once again, BS. Different girls like different things. smile

Mairuzu
Im attracted to their lump in their pants

Bardock42
Originally posted by Sanctuary
Don't give a **** about looks or confidence. hmm

I get it sad

AbnormalButSane
I'm gonna have to go with Mairuzu

Sanctuary
Originally posted by Bardock42
I get it sad
Haha. kisses You is coot and you definitely have confidence. no expression

Lord Feron
How they behave, intelligence mostly, how open-minded they are. etc Don't give a **** about looks or confidence. hmm

Well, that's bullshit to me. Girls are all different. smile I'd rather not chase after anything. no expression

Some girls like that. no expression

Once again, BS. Different girls like different things. smile

Interesting POV would you say your in the majority or in the minority with your views?

I prefer that the majority was like you but through experience I would say one out of 4 are like you. Why do some girls like to chase? It is BS but was puzzles me is the why , the reasoning.

Some girls like that, it is because the harder a life a guy makes it for a girl the more they thinnk its might be worth it to stay with them? hmmm sad

So your saying niceness is not the factor here then what do you think it is. I heard the nice guys are usually boring from a girl i know don't kill me.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Lord Feron

I start playing video games.

Bardock42
Haha. kisses You is coot and you definitely have confidence. no expression And you have a vagina....PERFECT MATCH doped

Lord Feron
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I start playing video games.

amen to that

Sanctuary
Interesting POV would you say your in the majority or in the minority with your views?
I have nooo idea. hmm most of my female friends are not interesting in relationships, just going out and getting wasted. yes

I don't understand it either. haermm But I do not know any girls like that really.

Nahh. Well, that's not how it is for me anyways. When guys are really mean it makes them seem cool and overly confident. no expression

I think there are plenty of girls who would like a guy to be completely nice. yes

Robtard
I think there are plenty of girls who would like a guy to be completely nice. yes

Name one that would stay with the guy?

Mairuzu
my crazy ex haermm2

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
Name one that would stay with the guy? She didn't say they'd stay with him, you senile tosser, she said they'd like it.

Sanctuary
Originally posted by Robtard
Name one that would stay with the guy?
Well, I don't know any personally. mhm But not all girls are teh same. cry

Mairuzu
ermm

Kelly_Bean
Questions about life and social dynamics. Girls: What attracts you to guys? More then just confidence being able to make you laugh. What exactly is it that attracts you to certain men. Specific way of loook? a way they act? a way they treat other people?

Why do girls want to have something to chase rather then just being able to have it? (i can explian this more)

Why do guys treat girls badly sometimes? Is it because he know he can get away with it or is he just on to something I have no clue about?

Why are the so called nice guys apparently get no where? Or complain about gewtting no where what do girls not see in them?

What attracts me to men? Long hair.

Röland
Because guys who do this look at women as property and not as a person.

Kelly_Bean

Mairuzu
i wanna be someones property

Röland
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Yeah..like you do to me.
Oh, the classic victim mode, here we go.

Kelly_Bean

Röland
Oh so you're saying YOU'RE the victim? I don't think so buster.
I'm not saying anything. haermm

JacopeX
Why are the so called nice guys apparently get no where? Or complain about gewtting no where what do girls not see in them? Yes, I why don't I get anywhere? erm

Lord Feron
My colleague wants me to ask this in the forums, damn nosy bastard "If a man has money is it dishonest to use that money to impress or attract girls?" i PERSONALLY THINK THAT IT IS UP TO THE GUY. whoops caps key hit. I think a guy who uses money to impress girls will use it as a crutch and will only be able to attract girl who like the money. Then again by flashing the green you will be able to attract the gold diggers but will you repel the ones who are genuinly good girls?

Bardock42
Originally posted by JacopeX
Yes, I why don't I get anywhere? erm Assuming I can still speak "idiot" as fluently as the last time I talked to you, I would say the answer is "because you are a moron".

=Tired Hiker=
Back in the day when a chick was being elusive or mind bending I'd just ignore her and maybe hook up with one of her friends. Then suddely I'd become a contender for a future drunken make out session, or even secks in my college days.

Someone once said, "If you want to f*** the prom queen, then she's gotta find out that you made out with her best friend underneath the bleachers."

JacopeX
Assuming I can still speak "idiot" as fluently as the last time I talked to you, I would say the answer is "because you are a moron". Why do you somehow love to be a conspicuous ass hole and answer things that are not even directed to you at all? You see, you know very well my question was towards Lord Feron, but of course, as the ass hole that you are who jacks off to his own ego, make a very unnecessary statement. And yes, you can speak idiot by understanding it's informal characteristics. Which is why I shouldn't continue speaking to you. It's like talking sense into a mule basically.

Cynical douche.

Lord Feron
Yes, I why don't I get anywhere? erm

Yeah, hope you don't talk like that... anyways I kinda believe that being nice is not what you should focus on. Nice is good but deef do not show your complete nicness up front. I think it is better for them to earn being, like you wont be super nice to someone for no reason no matter how attracted you to them. Like nay relationship they have to earn your trust and your respect. Then you can be nice also don't be nice/pussy you got to be nice but flirtatish in a way. If your just nice all the time your gonna get used and your image of possible dude to have a relationship or bang will go out the window. She is gonna think of you like a smurf, nice cute lil thing but never think of you more then that.

Sam Z
I have to connect in some way I guess.

JacopeX
My colleague wants me to ask this in the forums, damn nosy bastard "If a man has money is it dishonest to use that money to impress or attract girls?" i PERSONALLY THINK THAT IT IS UP TO THE GUY. whoops caps key hit. I think a guy who uses money to impress girls will use it as a crutch and will only be able to attract girl who like the money. Then again by flashing the green you will be able to attract the gold diggers but will you repel the ones who are genuinly good girls? To tell you the truth, I actually noticed a very interesting yet blasphemous discovery. You see, personaly and accordingly to others, I am a very Nice, Intersting, wit, and very funny and fun type of person to speak to. All my life, I would follow the words of my father and just be myself besides being someone i'm not, AKA, a jerk. Before at a young age (middle school), I would do excatly the opposite and that is how I got attention from girls and people. But when I decided to change and go back to just being me, no one respected me nor wanted to talk to me.....But why exactly?

I moved to this new place in a school with new people and guess what.....I made alot more friends then I ever would in the course of a year.....Ironic? Yes. It easily proves my old town is nothing but filled with a bunch of superficial idiots who think for no one but themselves. Now I understand my past relationships were bullshit and teenage relationships are bullshit as well. I am glad to have friends who think exactly like me and see things the way I do. I actually being the cool, outgoing, funny, and smart type of guy that excepts anyone as a friend. I just wish can be more like that, but hey, it is not up to me at all now is it?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Back in the day when a chick was being elusive or mind bending I'd just ignore her and maybe hook up with one of her friends. Then suddely I'd become a contender for a future drunken make out session, or even secks in my college days.

Someone once said, "If you want to f*** the prom queen, then she's gotta find out that you made out with her best friend underneath the bleachers."

hmmm interesting theory. I had different thought in my mind. I didn't think of it your way. I made out with this girl a couple of weeks ago. Infront of everyone of her friends. It was a party of her friends or something.

I didn't think the other girls would want to hook up with me because I openly made myself available to one of their group. Kinda like "I don't want sloppy 2nd" mentality. You might be on to something. IS it to make them jealous or to show that hey there is a reason im desirable, your friend knew it you want to see what it is? Interesting...

Sam Z
teenage relationships are bullshit as well

Thats pretty sad.

=Tired Hiker=
Why do you somehow love to a conspicuous ass hole and answer things that are not even directed to you at all? You see, you know very well my question was towards Lord Feron, but of course, as the ass hole that you are who jacks off to his own ego, make a very unnecessary statement. And yes, you can speak idiot by understanding it's informal characteristics. Which is why I shouldn't continue speaking to you. It's like talking sense into a mule basically.

Cynical douche.

There are several people here who just go ahead and speak their minds here especially if they can make a condescending stab at someone. They don't care if people think they are being rude, or mean, and there is nothing anyone can do but just take it with a grain of salt or they will have a field day on you. I guess it makes them feel empowered or something, and Bardock, in no way am I refering to you. no expression

Röland
teenage relationships are bullshit as well.
Not really. erm

Rogue Jedi

Someone once said, "If you want to f*** the prom queen, then she's gotta find out that you made out with her best friend underneath the bleachers." the whole ignore thing indeed works, I used it a bit differently.....If I were in a bar, and a hot girl walked in, while all the other guys were ogling her and stumbling to get to her, I would ignore her. eventually, she would see me, and see that I am not ogling her, and think "whats his deal? what makes him so special?" and SHE would come to ME. I used this numerous times, and it almost always worked.

=Tired Hiker=
hmmm interesting theory. I had different thought in my mind. I didn't think of it your way. I made out with this girl a couple of weeks ago. Infront of everyone of her friends. It was a party of her friends or something.

I didn't think the other girls would want to hook up with me because I openly made myself available to one of their group. Kinda like "I don't want sloppy 2nd" mentality. You might be on to something. IS it to make them jealous or to show that hey there is a reason im desirable, your friend knew it you want to see what it is? Interesting...

It actually was not really a planned thing for me. The girl just happened to be around, or we happened to get to talking and then hooking up, and it just so happened that she was good friends with some other girl who I had the hots for who now became interested in me because I hooked up with her friend. It's just how it worked out. I only analyzed it after the fact. Therefore, it's just the way it is.

Also, some girls will not ever even talk to certain guys or even look at them unless they meet them formally, or have a mutual friend or acquaintance. So, hooking up with one of their less inhibited friends is a way to get to them.

JacopeX
Yeah, hope you don't talk like that... anyways I kinda believe that being nice is not what you should focus on. Nice is good but deef do not show your complete nicness up front. I think it is better for them to earn being, like you wont be super nice to someone for no reason no matter how attracted you to them. Like nay relationship they have to earn your trust and your respect. Then you can be nice also don't be nice/pussy you got to be nice but flirtatish in a way. If your just nice all the time your gonna get used and your image of possible dude to have a relationship or bang will go out the window. She is gonna think of you like a smurf, nice cute lil thing but never think of you more then that. Excuse my typos. This computer I am using loads while I type, missing a couple words at times. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I believe you can be nice and at the same time be interesting and accepting towards others THE RIGHT WAY. If they are just too arrogant to get along with a person just as you, whats the point of wasting your time with these people? You can socialize or get with any other girl with such a great personality. If they only accept you for other things that are really not right at all, then basically, shes a *****. Plain and simple. I can go on and on about it but for now. Earning respect is very simple and it can be done without having money. You show them you. It has worked with me before and it worked with others. And I don't have a car and I am finanically doing shit, yet I am doing fine.

I kind of agree with the flirtatious part. If you would like to have the nice personality, along with the sweet and flirty personality, it will really work as well. Just try to look as the social and outgoing person all at the same time. It is the confidence needed to do all this and I have very high confidence than ever. That is the key to being all this.

Overall, I agree with the last sentence. You can't let her be above you, but don't be above her either.....An equal relationship is perfect. wink

Lord Feron
To tell you the truth, I actually noticed a very interesting yet blasphemous discovery. You see, personaly and accordingly to others, I am a very Nice, Intersting, wit, and very funny and fun type of person to speak to. All my life, I would follow the words of my father and just be myself besides being someone i'm not, AKA, a jerk. Before at a young age (middle school), I would do excatly the opposite and that is how I got attention from girls and people. But when I decided to change and go back to just being me, no one respected me nor wanted to talk to me.....But why exactly?

I moved to this new place in a school with new people and guess what.....I made alot more friends then I ever would in the course of a year.....Ironic? Yes. It easily proves my old town is nothing but filled with a bunch of superficial idiots who think for no one but themselves. Now I understand my past relationships were bullshit and teenage relationships are bullshit as well. I am glad to have friends who think exactly like me and see things the way I do. I actually being the cool, outgoing, funny, and smart type of guy that excepts anyone as a friend. I just wish can be more like that, but hey, it is not up to me at all now is it?

Im good at being myself, i have allies, (yes allies, YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT I DO!!) friends, and stranger to like me but when i get romantic with someone im as graceful as a hippo on skates. I have tested your nice guy and jerk theory. Results vary.

Kelly_Bean

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
the whole ignore thing indeed works, I used it a bit differently.....If I were in a bar, and a hot girl walked in, while all the other guys were ogling her and stumbling to get to her, I would ignore her. eventually, she would see me, and see that I am not ogling her, and think "whats his deal? what makes him so special?" and SHE would come to ME. I used this numerous times, and it almost always worked.

not for me lol. I ignore her she ignoores me we go our seperate ways. Maybe im not eye catching enough.

Röland
Can I have you?
Anytime baby. flirt

Bardock42
Why do you somehow love to be a conspicuous ass hole and answer things that are not even directed to you at all? You see, you know very well my question was towards Lord Feron, but of course, as the ass hole that you are who jacks off to his own ego, make a very unnecessary statement. And yes, you can speak idiot by understanding it's informal characteristics. Which is why I shouldn't continue speaking to you. It's like talking sense into a mule basically.

Cynical douche. That might just have been the most incoherent rambling intervened with the most words looked up in a thesaurus ever. I do believe that you answered your own question (presumably directed at me this time) in the later parts of your posts, though, to be honest it is entirely impossible to say for sure seeing how you jump from one point to another, seemingly unable to form what one could consider an elaborate rational thought.

Kelly_Bean

Rogue Jedi
not for me lol. I ignore her she ignoores me we go our seperate ways. Maybe im not eye catching enough. well, you have to do it just right. you have to let her know she is there, like maybe make eye contact and smile, but DO NOT ogle.

Röland
dd You're such a sweetheart.
I try. vin

JacopeX

Bardock42
There are several people here who just go ahead and speak their minds here especially if they can make a condescending stab at someone. They don't care if people think they are being rude, or mean, and there is nothing anyone can do but just take it with a grain of salt or they will have a field day on you. I guess it makes them feel empowered or something, and Bardock, in no way am I refering to you. no expression

Oh please don't mind me, I enjoy your highly accurate evaluation.

Also, "referring" is spelt with two "r", you mindless ****.

Mairuzu
the whole ignore thing indeed works, I used it a bit differently.....If I were in a bar, and a hot girl walked in, while all the other guys were ogling her and stumbling to get to her, I would ignore her. eventually, she would see me, and see that I am not ogling her, and think "whats his deal? what makes him so special?" and SHE would come to ME. I used this numerous times, and it almost always worked. nah, she came to you cause you are mother fvckin' RJ

JacopeX
That might just have been the most incoherent rambling intervened with the most words looked up in a thesaurus ever. HABABAABLAHBLAH!!!! HIPPITY HOOOOBLLLAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! SAT vocabulary studying. Look it up.

Röland
Yes it is. All I hear in school from the same people is "*Sniff* I ****ing loved him but he dumped becuz I wasn't good enough for him." And they ***** about it for two weeks. What I have noticed from hanging out with college students is how that really does not happen all the time.....In fact, when you hit a certain point in your life when you are a young adult, all love is true love. I just think teenage love is nothing but a unexperienced relationship which is no different than a bunch of seven year olds playing the game "House". laughinglaughing out loud

And trust me, I ve been there. wink
Gonna have to disagree with you there.

I've been there too... lol

I'd stay and talk some more but gonna go watch a movie.

Bardock42
SAT vocabulary studying. Look it up.

Why would I?

Lord Feron
It actually was not really a planned thing for me. The girl just happened to be around, or we happened to get to talking and then hooking up, and it just so happened that she was good friends with some other girl who I had the hots for who now became interested in me because I hooked up with her friend. It's just how it worked out. I only analyzed it after the fact. Therefore, it's just the way it is.

Also, some girls will not ever even talk to certain guys or even look at them unless they meet them formally, or have a mutual friend or acquaintance. So, hooking up with one of their less inhibited friends is a way to get to them.

damn, that girl i hooked up with was alright but her friends were slamming. ahh well I told that girl to piss off anyway she was playa! so F*** that noise. Use to fall for so much BS, but wiser now cool

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mairuzu
nah, she came to you cause you are mother fvckin' RJ yes that too.

JacopeX
Why would I? You don't have to. It is just a hint to the so called "Words found in the thesaraus". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Feron
Delicious thread ppl, I gtg for a bit

JacopeX

Bardock42
You don't have to. It is just a hint to the so called "Words found in the thesaraus". roll eyes (sarcastic) At least quote me correctly, arseface.

=Tired Hiker=
Oh please don't mind me, I enjoy your highly accurate evaluation.

Also, "referring" is spelt with two "r", you mindless ****.

Note taken. Thanks for being my little spell check *****. I'll throw you a bone later.

Bardock42
Note taken. Thanks for being my little spell check *****. I'll throw you a bone later. I read "boner" and got all excited sad

Rogue Jedi
I see Bardocks name and get a boner.

=Tired Hiker=
I read "boner" and got all excited sad

I can't throw THAT far, sheesh.

Kelly_Bean
I can't throw THAT far, sheesh.
Lies.

Good thread though! I was eating a Little Debbie brownie and scrolling through this sh*t, good stuff!

Bardock42
I see Bardocks name and get a boner. Are you coming out and professing your crush on me?

I can't throw THAT far, sheesh. I am pretty, pretty sure you just said you have a small dick.

Rogue Jedi
Are you coming out and professing your crush on me?

I thought I already did that. haermm

JacopeX
At least quote me correctly, arseface. No no no no no, You can't be serious. I refuse to be specific. You are more than capable to understand.

Bardock42
No no no no no, You can't be serious. I refuse to be specific. You are more than capable to understand.

So...SAT, eh?

I thought I already did that. haermm Nope, think that was a first.

Sanctuary
Yeah, hope you don't talk like that... anyways I kinda believe that being nice is not what you should focus on. Nice is good but deef do not show your complete nicness up front. I think it is better for them to earn being, like you wont be super nice to someone for no reason no matter how attracted you to them. Like nay relationship they have to earn your trust and your respect. Then you can be nice also don't be nice/pussy you got to be nice but flirtatish in a way. If your just nice all the time your gonna get used and your image of possible dude to have a relationship or bang will go out the window. She is gonna think of you like a smurf, nice cute lil thing but never think of you more then that.
Or you know, there's the idea that not all girls are the same. shock

Maybe all the "nice guys" who go on about not getting girls, aren't getting anywhere as they are so damn whiny. no expression

Rogue Jedi

Maybe all the "nice guys" who go on about not getting girls, aren't getting anywhere as they are so damn whiny. no expression yes and no

Sanctuary
yes and no
Yes to the first and no to the second? hmm

The second wasn't about all nice guys, just about the ones who are all "Why don't girls like me when I am so very very nice cry"

Rogue Jedi
Yes to the first and no to the second? hmm

The second wasn't about all nice guys, just about the ones who are all "Why don't girls like me when I am so very very nice cry" Nice guys tend to let themselves be walked all over....

Sanctuary
Nice guys tend to let themselves be walked all over....
I was actually going to mention that in an earlier post, that I meant most girls would like a nice guy, as long as he wasn't a pushover. yes

This is all in general anyways. hmm

Rogue Jedi
Lets say the verdict is out in that one.

dadudemon

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=461930&pagenumber=1

Lord Feron

Maybe all the "nice guys" who go on about not getting girls, aren't getting anywhere as they are so damn whiny. no expression

I agree not all girls are the same, what maybe good for one girl another may reject in disgust. I think it is human nature to try and generalize but ppl as do I try and avoid that but its hard to have that mind set when you are approaching a problem. I want a solution but there are so many variables that not anyone solution can work because everyone's personality is different. I will settle for a solution that is effective at say 8-% i be happy.

Lord Feron
I was actually going to mention that in an earlier post, that I meant most girls would like a nice guy, as long as he wasn't a pushover. yes

This is all in general anyways. hmm

I might have to agree with Rj I feel there are nice girls out there who will appreciate a person like them, a nice guy. I feel that nice girls a bit more rare then nice girls. From all my friends who are female I would say 1/5 of them are genuinly nice girls in the traditional sense. As gfor the nice guys i know. Prolly half a 1/3 to almost a half. So i just think that there are alot of fustrated nice guys out there that can't find the girl and they are too shy to go out and meet one and they end up with something unpleasent.

Sanctuary
I might have to agree with Rj I feel there are nice girls out there who will appreciate a person like them, a nice guy. I feel that nice girls a bit more rare then nice girls. From all my friends who are female I would say 1/5 of them are genuinly nice girls in the traditional sense. As gfor the nice guys i know. Prolly half a 1/3 to almost a half. So i just think that there are alot of fustrated nice guys out there that can't find the girl and they are too shy to go out and meet one and they end up with something unpleasent.
What do you mean "in the traditional sense"? fox

dadudemon
LORD FARON!!!! MY POST!!!! mad mad

McLovin

You're never getting laid at this rate.

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

=Tired Hiker=
I am pretty, pretty sure you just said you have a small dick. I am pretty, pretty sure you are right. I have always stated that I have an incredibly small penis. Everyone knows this. What are you a f***in' noobie?

The Mean Queen
Questions about life and social dynamics. Girls: What attracts you to guys? More then just confidence being able to make you laugh. What exactly is it that attracts you to certain men. Specific way of loook? a way they act? a way they treat other people? for me it the way they act i like when there bad boyish and are a little rough and kind of rude

Why do girls want to have something to chase rather then just being able to have it? (i can explian this more) because for me i like looking for men/women rather than just being with one

Why do guys treat girls badly sometimes? Is it because he know he can get away with it or is he just on to something I have no clue about? because most girls let i slide

Why are the so called nice guys apparently get no where? Or complain about gewtting no where what do girls not see in them? because again i like the misunderstood, misguilded, "bad boy" type

Bardock42

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh small penis.

gefallen_engel
What attracts you to guys? More then just confidence being able to make you laugh. What exactly is it that attracts you to certain men. Specific way of loook? a way they act? a way they treat other people?

I at one time went for guys with a certain type of look but found too many ***holes that way. I like men who are funny, nice, and someone I can have a meaningful conversation with.

I would rather have someone chase me rather than chase someone.

some guys treat girls bad cuz they were brought up that way, or cuz they are just jerks. and also cuz sometimes the girl lets them get away with it.

Nice guys are hard to find. but I don't think that nice guys get nowhere.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by dadudemon
LORD FARON!!!! MY POST!!!! mad mad

Sorry I only read half last night and i was high. I thought it was too long but I will finish the second page. So far its very acientific in reasoning. No worries i did not forget you big grin

Lord Feron
What do you mean "in the traditional sense"? fox

A traditional girl that is honest with herself and her intentions much like a nice guy would try act toward someone from the female side. Like you say every girl is different, I think the girls who don't BS around can be considered traditional. Maybe traditional, in a sense that they can be won through meaningful courtship. If that even exist anymore (prolly in a far different form).

Lord Feron
Originally posted by McLovin
You're never getting laid at this rate.

My point is not to get laid because Ive done that and well. Happy Dance I just like exploring this type of stuff and seeing how others think of it because it is human interaction expscially between a man and a woman. The dynamics is just all complicated despite how small any details maybe and how many different things can be interpreted in different ways.

The statement i made that you quoted was stating what i observed around me. It is not something I actively use when I'm going out.

I think by better understanding all this many people including myself will have better relationships and pretty much no how to avoid pitfalls of a relationship.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by The Mean Queen
for me it the way they act i like when there bad boyish and are a little rough and kind of rude

because for me i like looking for men/women rather than just being with one

because most girls let i slide

because again i like the misunderstood, misguilded, "bad boy" type

Thanks for your words.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
What attracts you to guys? More then just confidence being able to make you laugh. What exactly is it that attracts you to certain men. Specific way of loook? a way they act? a way they treat other people?

I at one time went for guys with a certain type of look but found too many ***holes that way. I like men who are funny, nice, and someone I can have a meaningful conversation with.

I would rather have someone chase me rather than chase someone.

some guys treat girls bad cuz they were brought up that way, or cuz they are just jerks. and also cuz sometimes the girl lets them get away with it.

Nice guys are hard to find. but I don't think that nice guys get nowhere.

Thank you for your words

Lord Feron
Okay back to the shadows batman Going for a day trip ! peace yall

dadudemon
Sorry I only read half last night and i was high. I thought it was too long but I will finish the second page. So far its very acientific in reasoning. No worries i did not forget you big grin

LOL!!!

I wasn't seriously angry. I was pretending to be a child throwing a fit because this is teh interwebz. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.