Nat sounds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
What are your favorite natural sounds you enjoy hearing or even find interesting. In the news business, we refer to nat sounds as the sounds we record from our camera mic that aren't necessary that of people talking, and are not necessary exclusively 'nature' related such as birds chirping or the wind blowing a leaf along the ground. Sounds of cars driving by and airplanes flying overhead are considered nat sounds as well.

My favorite nat sounds are thunder and rain, also I like the sounds you hear at a dock or a wharf.

=Tired Hiker=
Damnit, I keep doing this on accident. This was supposed to be in the OTF Forum, could a mod please move it, please?

ragesRemorse
i thought you were a veteran of KMC, hiker....get with god damn program already mad lol you should have this moved to Gen discussion, not OTF

My favorite natural sounds are rain and the sound of wind blowing over and through the leaves of tree's. I also like the sound of tearing paper and footsteps on a gravel and or cobblestone road. and i cant forget, the sound of a book being rifled through or the crack of coke can

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i thought you were a veteran of KMC, hiker....get with god damn program already mad lol you should have this moved to Gen discussion, not OTF

I know, I'm like a freaking newb all the sudden, LOL!!!111

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.