*Thor,Beta ray bill,gladiator vs genis vell,sentry,count neferia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
*classic thor,gladiator is fully confident.

no bfr

fight in the desert

which team takes it?

iceman24567
This is actually a good one Team one wins Nefaria is a beast but i only see him beating Gladiator team 1 dominates.

guy222
bumprav

iceman24567
Originally posted by iceman24567
This is actually a good one Team one wins Nefaria is a beast but i only see him beating Gladiator team 1 dominates. Still the same. Redskins > Cowboys.

kakuzu
Team one wins. Perhaps alone would be dangerous but together they win this. The biggest threat they have got to worry off is Count Nefaria. Who I believe BRB and Thor should be able to absorb into there hammers..........

Enyalus
Team Two. I really think BRB is the weak link.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Enyalus
Team Two. I really think BRB is the weak link. BRB is stronger the Thor. Thor has beaten Gladiator. Thor has only been able to beat BRB when he was in warriors rage. Technically he is the strongest of Team two. However he doesn't have as many blast but his strength is over Thors or Gladiators own.

Enyalus
Nefaria's beaten Thor, too (or at least, thrown a Skyscraper ontop of him). And Genis is...well, he's destroyed the universe before. stick out tongue

Sentry is Sentry. I hate giving him the win in anything. Especially over my boy Kallark.

kakuzu
Yes that is true. That Skyscrapper thing was hilarious. Not as funny as him using the well on the avengers. Genis yeah he did destroy it before.

Sentry he is still a baby in the comic book world. A few more years of feats and maybe he might be a challenge for some one strong lol. His hype is to high.

Enyalus
...I wanna see him take on Galactus...

Just for fun.

kakuzu
Bad idea. Remember Hyperstorm who had limitless energy or rather so much energy he would never be able to use? He became Galactus tv dinner in that dimension. Count won't last that long but he will be a tasty treat.

Enyalus
Nah. I was referring to Sentry. Going on what Spiderman apparently says.

I agree that it'd be the same result as Hyperstorm, though.

kakuzu
Oh Sentry. They should show the fight. Marvel just started Showing Silver Age Sentry which I thought would have some more feats but not really.

kgkg
team two wins but good fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.