River Tam vs Jason Bourne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Creasy
Since Bruce Lee, nobody has opened up a can better than these 2. Who wins head up?

Scenario 1: Straight H2H.
Scenario 2: With handheld weapon (sword, knife, etc).
Scenario 3: Both are dropped off at opposite ends of the planet and instructed to hunt down and kill the other. They each have to manufacture their own finances, weapons etc.

Tron
Bourne loses all three scenarios. He's one of the best of his field, but he's not beating someone who'll know what he's gonna do before he does it, especially one who can slaughter an army of psychotic cannibals.

exanda kane
Damon would beat her to death with a scrunched up issue of TIME magazine.

jason maddox
I believe Bourne would lose the first two scenarios because River is prettty much unstoppable when she gets going but I think Bourne would win the third because that's what he does best

Tron
Originally posted by jason maddox
I believe Bourne would lose the first two scenarios because River is prettty much unstoppable when she gets going but I think Bourne would win the third because that's what he does best

True, but the simple fact that she's psychic pretty much nullifies that advantage.

Robtard
Originally posted by exanda kane
Damon would beat her to death with a scrunched up issue of TIME magazine.

Funny.

Darth Creasy
Originally posted by Tron
True, but the simple fact that she's psychic pretty much nullifies that advantage.

River Tam's psychic abilities are about on par with an above-average jedi knight (knowing you next move in h2h, empathy, etc). Since she can't read his mind from a distance, ala comic book telepaths, I can see Bourne taking Scenario 3 more than half the time.

The fact that he speaks like 8 languages will enable him to acquire weapons and resources quicker. He'd could easily take her out with a 50 cal. from a distance.

gobstakid777
river takes it in all scenarios except the last cause she won't be able to gather any resoruces do to her being in a permanent BSOD frenzy of insane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.