My trip.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chillmeistergen
In august I'll be going travelling for a bit and was just wondering whether anyone on KMC has visited where I'm going, or knows anywhere well and whether they could give any recommendations. I'll be going to Thailand (Bangkok, but intend to travel round a bit), Australia (Sydney), New Zealand (Auckland), Fiji and America (L.A).

Kram3r
I can hit you up with recommendations and shit for Sydney. PM or IM or some shit.

Bardock42
Haven't been anywhere there.

So, are you rich or something? Gimme some money?

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Kram3r
I can hit you up with recommendations and shit for Sydney. PM or IM or some shit.

That'd be brilliant, cheers.

Originally posted by Bardock42
Haven't been anywhere there.

So, are you rich or something? Gimme some money?

Hahaha, I'm afraid not, it's actually not all that expensive for a ticket and as I'm doing it over a period of 8 weeks, it won't be too expensive for anything else either.

Blax_Hydralisk
**** Los Angeles mane. Come up to San Francisco, you can chill at my place for free stick out tongue

dadudemon
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
In august I'll be going travelling for a bit and was just wondering whether anyone on KMC has visited where I'm going, or knows anywhere well and whether they could give any recommendations. I'll be going to Thailand (Bangkok, but intend to travel round a bit), Australia (Sydney), New Zealand (Auckland), Fiji and America (L.A).

I have no suggestions because I don't travel.

However, I would love to "hear" all about the trips and please post some pictures of your trip.

chillmeistergen
Yeah, I'll post pictures of my trip while I'm travelling.

I got the date I'm going wrong on the first post, somehow - I'm actually going in June and returning in August.

LilyMaree
Malaysia yes big grin

chillmeistergen
If I could afford to fit in other stops, Malaysia would certainly be on the list. I intend to do another, bigger trip in a couple of years, in which I hope to travel through about twenty different countries, Malaysia will almost definitely be one of them.

LilyMaree
lol it's a easy country to go around.
I can help. mmm I know the place inside out.

=Tired Hiker=
All I know about New Zealand is there is a really huge volcano called Mordor. You really should jump into it, I heard it's tight. No, but seriously, my mom just got back from New Zealand, Australia, and Fiji.
She was very surprised as to how much she enjoyed New Zealand. She loved Fiji too. She said Australia was fun. She didn't surf though, so don't ask me about the waves.

Bardock42
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
All I know about New Zealand is there is a really huge volcano called Mordor. You really should jump into it, I heard it's tight. No, but seriously, my mom just got back from New Zealand, Australia, and Fiji.
She was very surprised as to how much she enjoyed New Zealand. She loved Fiji too. She said Australia was fun. She didn't surf though, so don't ask me about the waves. How were the waves in Australia?

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
She was very surprised as to how much she enjoyed New Zealand. She loved Fiji too. She said Australia was fun. She didn't surf though, so don't ask me about the waves.

Yeah, I've heard from quite a few people that New Zealand is fantastic. Only problem is that it's the most expensive place, accomodation wise, so I won't be there too long.

littlecrypp
Sydney is pretty cool, i want to go trip there, but...

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by littlecrypp
Sydney is pretty cool, i want to go trip there, but...

But what?

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by dadudemon
I have no suggestions because I don't travel.

However, I would love to "hear" all about the trips and please post some pictures of your trip.

I was just re reading through and noticed the bit about you not travelling. I'm curious, why don't you travel?

Barker
Don't go to Sydney. haermm

chillmeistergen
...Why?

dadudemon
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I was just re reading through and noticed the bit about you not travelling. I'm curious, why don't you travel?

I hate the time it takes to travel places. Small attention span and all. Also, I am a creature of extreme habits; vacation for me means getting to study more and surf teh interwebz. (more of my same routine, basically.)

Strangely, I like to hear about others adventures...

I guess that's because I wish I would get out more.

One thing I would LOVE to do is surf. I know that I would get really sore groan muscles the first time around...but I am willing to get sore muscles for the fun. This is one thing I am definitely jealous of you on. sad

chillmeistergen
Why not just give surfing a go then? Yeah, you will sometimes get sore muscles and it's also not the easiest sport to learn, but it's definitely worth it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.