It took all my strength not to cry..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_Bean
Sorry for the language but this stupid ***** on a site I am on posted a video of a puppy being beaten to death and it shows everything and it took all my strength not to cry. I am probably going to get banned for the horrible things I said to her for posting that video.

Why are people so cruel? I mean...why? Who does that to an innocent puppy? The cries that it were letting out were what got to me most. I'd like to know who it was because I'd probably end up being the shit out of him with the brick (or whatever hard object it was) that he beat the dog with and then kicking him to death like he did to the dog.

I hate people with no heart.

I think I'm going to be ****ed up for the rest of my life now that I have seen that because animals are one of my main passions in life, especially dogs.

Kelly_Bean
Oops, wrong forum. Reported.

Bardock42
Link

Kelly_Bean
I'm not posting it publicly..

Schecter
two questions...

1-why did you watch the video?
2-wtf is the purpose of this thread, as in what are we to discuss/debate?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Sorry for the language but this stupid ***** on a site I am on posted a video of a puppy being beaten to death and it shows everything and it took all my strength not to cry. I am probably going to get banned for the horrible things I said to her for posting that video.

Why are people so cruel? I mean...why? Who does that to an innocent puppy? The cries that it were letting out were what got to me most. I'd like to know who it was because I'd probably end up being the shit out of him with the brick (or whatever hard object it was) that he beat the dog with and then kicking him to death like he did to the dog.

I think I'm going to be ****ed up for the rest of my life now that I have seen that because animals are one of my main passions in life, especially dogs.

Well, wasn't some sort of law broken? I think it is a misdemeanor in Oklahoma.

Do you have a link to the video?

WrathfulDwarf
I think you saw Faces of Death IV with the Korean family eating the puppies.

Oh, those Koreans....and no links please...

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Schecter
two questions...

1-why did you watch the video?
2-wtf is the purpose of this thread, as in what are we to discuss/debate?
1- I didn't know it was a video at all. She posted NO information and just posted a link and so I thought it was just an article on animal abuse.
2- I stated above that I put it in the wrong forum.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, wasn't some sort of law broken? I think it is a misdemeanor in Oklahoma.

Do you have a link to the video?
Yes, not posting it publicly.
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I think you saw Faces of Death IV with the Korean family eating the puppies.

Oh, those Koreans....and no links please...
I don't know...whatever it was I hope they die.

Bardock42
Pretty ****ing sick.

WrathfulDwarf
Some of the stuff in Faces of Death is fake.

Koreans eating dogs...that's out there....but I'm no innocent.

I eat Dogs....Hot Dogs of course.

chillmeistergen
What breed of dog was it?

Bardock42
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
What breed of dog was it? Y-yellowish brown no expression

WrathfulDwarf

I had my hot dog with wheat bread.

*reads post more carefully*

OH! Breed....I dunno ask Kelly.

Kelly_Bean
Some of the stuff in Faces of Death is fake.

Koreans eating dogs...that's out there....but I'm no innocent.

I eat Dogs....Hot Dogs of course.
This was not fake I swear to you. It was an actual video of a guy (or teenage boy) from birdseye view (some other f*cker was just standing above, filming it) throwing a brick at an innocent puppy and it falling over and yelping and crying and he comes over and beats the f*ck out of it.

I believe (through the bad quality of the video) it was a labrador puppy or a golden retriever puppy.

Bardock42
I don't think it was a puppy really.

chillmeistergen
I believe (through the bad quality of the video) it was a labrador puppy or a golden retriever puppy.

Oh right, yeah they're sick bastard then.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Bardock42

Why... ? Have you seen the video?

WrathfulDwarf
Why is this still in the GDF?

Kelly_Bean
..C'mon...what makes you say that?

dadudemon
Just reading about it makes me sad.

I am a p***y when it comes to stuff like this.

Bardock42
..C'mon...what makes you say that? It seemed too large for a puppy.

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Why... ? Have you seen the video? No, just talking out of my arse.

Why is this still in the GDF? Yeah..we should really ask a global mod about that.

WrathfulDwarf

Yeah..we should really ask a global mod about that.

We should....hmm

Schecter
this thread makes me want to kick puppies

dadudemon
this thread makes me want to kick puppies

Maybe a bit over the top? confused

Kelly_Bean
It seemed too large for a puppy.

No, just talking out of my arse.

Yeah..we should really ask a global mod about that.
Labrador puppies are quite large.
http://www.petmeister.com/Labrador_Puppy.jpg
Or Golden Retriever.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b4/Golden_Retriever_puppy_standing.jpg/800px-Golden_Retriever_puppy_standing.jpg

Either way it was still sick regardless of the breed and age of the animal.

Bardock42
Labrador puppies are quite large.
http://www.petmeister.com/Labrador_Puppy.jpg
Or Golden Retriever.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b4/Golden_Retriever_puppy_standing.jpg/800px-Golden_Retriever_puppy_standing.jpg

Either way it was still sick regardless of the breed and age of the animal. I agree....unless it is a 7 year old poodle. That's a different matter obviously.

Kelly_Bean
I agree....unless it is a 7 year old poodle. That's a different matter obviously.
no Animals are animals..

dadudemon
This does not have to be moved.

I've got a question...

Would any of you have been upset if you saw the same video of that emo girl getting beaten to death by those UK hooligans?

Kelly_Bean

I've got a question...

Would any of you have been upset if you saw the same video of that emo girl getting beaten to death by those UK hooligans?
You know I would. Any innocent person, regardless of what they wear or not, will upset me if something is happening to them.

Bardock42

I've got a question...

Would any of you have been upset if you saw the same video of that emo girl getting beaten to death by those UK hooligans? About the same. Maybe a little more upset.

dadudemon
You know I would. Any innocent person, regardless of what they wear or not, will upset me if something is happening to them.

About the same. Maybe a little more upset.

My bad...I meant to say "more upset" and not just plain "upset".

I am willing to bet that I would not be as upset. Not because I value the puppy's life more, but because I have been conditioned to human violence. I have seen in on the streets, in schools, on the news, in movies, etc. However, I don't believe I have ever seen a puppy being beaten to death.

Edit-Puppies also yelp pitifully. I have been conditioned to human cries, as well. (Relative to the dogs.)

Schecter
how about a basket full of emo-puppies being stomped to death?

dadudemon
how about a basket full of emo-puppies being stomped to death?

Then that wouldn't make sense. Wouldn't the puppies welcome their deaths?

Toku King
Ugh, I hate animal cruelty. I'm such a wuss when it comes to it. I can't even go to the pet store and see the animals in the cages without shedding a tear. I am a huge pussy when it comes to animals.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Toku King
Ugh, I hate animal cruelty. I'm such a wuss when it comes to it. I can't even go to the pet store and see the animals in the cages without shedding a tear. I am a huge pussy when it comes to animals.
That's not being a pussy. That's called being compassionate for animals. You sound a lot like me.

Sanctuary
That sounds so sad. cry

Schecter
what if the puppy had it coming?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Sanctuary
That sounds so sad. cry
Mhm..
what if the puppy had it coming?
No animal has any abuse coming.

Blax_Hydralisk
I'm sorry... but crylaugh@ Schecter... dude's just funny.

This really is a sick world that we live in, though. I heard some stuff about a soldier in Iraq throwing a puppy off a cliff or something, is that true?

BakaXero
i hate animals but i cannot stand animal abuse

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by BakaXero
i hate animals but i cannot stand animal abuse
How can you not like animals?

Grinning Goku
Pretty ****ing sick.

Röland
No animal has any abuse coming.
What if it is unprovoked but attacks a person?

Kelly_Bean

Bardock42
It's an animal, not a human being. They do not know right from wrong. And?

Kelly_Bean
And?
Does a child deserve to be spanked because they don't know not to put a toy or other object in their mouth? No. A child later grows up to learn right from wrong (hopefully, unless their parents are dipshits). Animals do not learn that.

Grinning Goku
It's an animal, not a human being. They do not know right from wrong.

Well you gotta admit, Kelly, if an animal attacks you, you can either flee or if cornered, fight. That's how I see it. I'm not going to let an animal kill me. I'm not going down without a fight.

Röland
It's an animal, not a human being. They do not know right from wrong.
True, it goes by instinct, but if an animal attacks me I am not going to just sit back and let it maul me.

~KoK!~

I think I'm going to be ****ed up for the rest of my life now that I have seen that because animals are one of my main passions in life, especially dogs. WHy would people do that? Because, at the most basic form, Humans are evil, jealous, beast-like sons-of-bitches.

Though, I will note, one tiem I was getting attacked by two dogs, right? And I just kinda swung my gym bag slowly in their direction, to get them to back off. One of them caught the bag with it's mouth,andthe other went for me. I kicked theotehr dog in the mouth. They ran away. Point is, dogs ain't gonna take me.

Bardock42
Does a child deserve to be spanked because they don't know not to put a toy or other object in their mouth? No. A child later grows up to learn right from wrong (hopefully, unless their parents are dipshits). Animals do not learn that. Yeah?

dadudemon
I'm sorry... but crylaugh@ Schecter... dude's just funny.

This really is a sick world that we live in, though. I heard some stuff about a soldier in Iraq throwing a puppy off a cliff or something, is that true?

Yes.

a6Nx8auRWCk

Although, it may be fake.

Here is the Canis rebuttal to that:

n6ujbKv8o8k

Grinning Goku
Yes.

a6Nx8auRWCk

n6ujbKv8o8k

If that's real, it's ****ing sick. sick

McLovin
I love lamp.

Dgw2007
9i wansed kicked a cat be cause i was on the job it was scraching me... hard
but the vid that was posted that was ****ing sick

=Tired Hiker=
Pretty ****ing sick.

Whoa, you do have a heart!

Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah?

I would. *shrug*

My Dad did.

Doesn't apply to everything though. If a Dog attacked me I would try my very hardest, not even to get away, but just to kill it. I wouldn't have any regrets either. But that's a far cry away from tossing an innocent puppy off a cliff, or killing it with a brick. That's just completely and utterly cruel.

Kelly_Bean

=Tired Hiker=
I bite dogs before they can get a chance to bite me. I've already visited each and every one of my neighbors who have pets and I have bitten their pets. This lets them know that I am the alpha male and not to mess with me.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I bite dogs before they can get a chance to bite me. I've already visited each and every one of my neighbors who have pets and I have bitten their pets. This lets them know that I am the alpha male and not to mess with me.
B*tch!...Literally!

Blax_Hydralisk

I'm too scared to click play...

It will disturb you.

It's not like, gory or even really graphic, but it's like a "Put your hand to your mouth in disbelief, tear goes down your cheek" thing, I suppose.

dadudemon
I'm too scared to click play...

It isn't that bad. Really. You may even think its fake. You HAVE to watch it....because the second video is hilarious, imo. The second video only makes sense if you watch the first.

Bardock42
I am pretty sure it's real, too, Seems so anyways. I agree with Blax's evaluation of the kind of shock you'd get.

As for the second video, it's kinda funny, but not really ****ing hilarious. Besides, the plot is clear from the first second you see the large dog.

Toku King
Yes.

a6Nx8auRWCk

n6ujbKv8o8k

That sick bastard deserves every punishment available.
Sick ****ing bastard. I hate people like that. Picking on animals small than himself. This is the only time I say that PETA finds the guy and beats his ass to Kingdom Come.

Toku King
What scares me the most is how many people said 'LOL', 'hahahaha', and 'PWNED' on the Youtube comment thing. What the hell's wrong with people?!

Schecter
what scares me the most is that many of the people outraged over a puppy seem to be apathetic over the hundreds of thousands of civilians killed in iraq. just saying...

Sam Z

I think I'm going to be ****ed up for the rest of my life now that I have seen that because animals are one of my main passions in life, especially dogs. Link?

Toku King
what scares me the most is that many of the people outraged over a puppy seem to be apathetic over the hundreds of thousands of civilians killed in iraq. just saying...

Since when did I was say I was apathetic about the innocence in Iraq?
Don't put words in my mouth.

Rogue Jedi
Wanna see sad? check THIS shit out:

http://www.infowars.com/articles/society_destruction/dogs_used_as_shark_bait.htm

Diamond Kisses

Why did you not cry? You have a main passion for dogs and yet you could watch a helpless puppy be beaten to death without crying?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

http://www.infowars.com/articles/society_destruction/dogs_used_as_shark_bait.htm That's not even in the same league, dude.

Rogue Jedi
That's not even in the same league, dude. matter of opinion?

Schecter
Since when did I was say I was apathetic about the innocence in Iraq?
Don't put words in my mouth.

wha?
quite pretentious, aren't we?

Diamond Kisses
matter of opinion?

Worse if you ask me.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Worse if you ask me. yup. WTF man?

Toku King

http://www.infowars.com/articles/society_destruction/dogs_used_as_shark_bait.htm

I read that before. I was hoping to never think about it ever again.
Thanks for making me remember that. Ugh. It's not like my heart broke the first time.

Toku King
wha?
quite pretentious, aren't we?

Do you even know what pretentious means?
Besides reading this comment and then going to Dictionary.com, I mean.

Schecter
Do you even know what pretentious means?
Besides reading this comment and then going to Dictionary.com, I mean.

a bloated sense of self importance? as in to assume that i must have intended my statement as a personal attack and slander upon you, as the internets is all about you. (although you have no grounds for which to assume it)

it was not an accusation towards you, so if you please, you may stop your arrogant pissing and posturing at any point in this exchange.

Bardock42
Worse if you ask me. Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
yup. WTF man? Yeah? So how would you catch sharks? mhm

Diamond Kisses
Yeah? So how would you catch sharks? mhm

Gnomes!

Toku King
a bloated sense of self importance? as in to assume that i must have intended my statement as a personal attack and slander upon you, as the internets is all about you.

Well, you DID quote me, and you responded in a manor that sounded like a personal attack.

Schecter
Well, you DID quote me,

no i didn't

and you responded in a manor that sounded like a personal attack.

no. i didn't

Bardock42
Well, you DID quote me, and you responded in a manor that sounded like a personal attack. He actually didn't.

Toku King
no i didn't

no. i didn't

Yes you did, and yes you did.

Schecter
do i really have to take a screencap of my post to show that i didnt quote you? i mean, if you insist i'll assist, but you could also just click back a page and look.

Kelly_Bean
It isn't that bad. Really. You may even think its fake. You HAVE to watch it....because the second video is hilarious, imo. The second video only makes sense if you watch the first.
If it's the video of the dog getting thrown off a cliff I will not watch it. I've heard about it and I will not watch it after what I was exposed to unexpectedly.
Originally posted by Sam Z
Link?
PM.
Why did you not cry? You have a main passion for dogs and yet you could watch a helpless puppy be beaten to death without crying?
I take medication for an anxiety disorder which basically stops me from getting really upset over most things.

Sam Z
Thanks Kelly.

I tried but couldn't watch, sad

Kelly_Bean
Thanks Kelly.

I tried but couldn't watch, sad
I know what you mean. sad

Schecter
why the hell would anyone want to watch?

Sam Z
I know what you mean. sad Doggies are so cute. sad

Sam Z
why the hell would anyone want to watch? Its not that you enjoy watching but you...just have to watch.

Schecter
Its not that you enjoy watching but you...just have to watch.

again: why?

why the fascination with viewing pieces of human garbage committing evil?
i mean, as we speak a small animal is likely being tortured, as is someone being tortured in a prison camp, a woman is probably being raped, a child is being abused, lots of ****ed up acts are being committed as we converse.

dont get me wrong, i feel all criminal acts should be addressed and justice should be pursued, but what is with this widespread fascination of viewing the act?

Sam Z
I couldn't watch the animal one only human, can't explain it so I'm not going to try.

Schecter
again: why?

Sam Z
Can't explain it so like I said I'm not going to try.

Kelly_Bean
why the hell would anyone want to watch?
I don't know. I wish I could smack the girl that posted the link with giving no forewarning that it was a video and not an article.
Doggies are so cute. sad
Yes they are; one of my main passions in life.

Soridormi
People like that deserve the worst fate in the world. Reading this makes me want to cry, I couldn't stand seeing the imagery.

My dog Stacey was abused before I adopted her, and 6 years later she died, ultimately, from the injuries she had sustained.

I don't quite understand how people can be as sick and twisted in the mind as they are, to find some sick 'pleasure' in doing what they do, or if they are really so underconfident in themselves that they feel the need to hurt an innocent being to make themselves feel better.

Either way, I pity them. Those are the people who will live in fear and die with regrets.

Sam Z
I don't know. I wish I could smack the girl that posted the link with giving no forewarning that it was a video and not an article.

Yes they are; one of my main passions in life. I'ma big dog lover and generally end up loving any dog I get to meet and know for a little while. I feel your pain.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Soridormi
People like that deserve the worst fate in the world. Reading this makes me want to cry, I couldn't stand seeing the imagery.

My dog Stacey was abused before I adopted her, and 6 years later she died, ultimately, from the injuries she had sustained.

I don't quite understand how people can be as sick and twisted in the mind as they are, to find some sick 'pleasure' in doing what they do, or if they are really so underconfident in themselves that they feel the need to hurt an innocent being to make themselves feel better.

Either way, I pity them. Those are the people who will live in fear and die with regrets.
Gosh that's so devastating about your dog! sad
My first dog was VERY neglected (which is basically like abuse) before I got her and it took a while for her to come around to me when we got her. My Mamaw was the one to originally buy her and she took pictures of her when she got her and she wouldn't eat and the expression on her face was saddening. She was never loved before. But I changed all of that. love
Sadly I'm going to have to disagree on the last bit though as far as them regretting. There are people in this world that just don't give a shit and may die just as peacefully as they would had they done nothing wrong in their entire life.
I'ma big dog lover and generally end up loving any dog I get to meet and know for a little while. I feel your pain.
Me too! Lol. Every time I see a stray I want to pick it up and take it home.

Dark-Jaxx

I think I'm going to be ****ed up for the rest of my life now that I have seen that because animals are one of my main passions in life, especially dogs. Despite being a superthug I get so angry and upset at shit like this. Friggin pus has to make himself look big by beating a defenseless animal.

gefallen_engel
unfortunatly some people are just inhumane like that, I wonder how he would like it if someone beat him the way he beat that puppy

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Despite being a superthug I get so angry and upset at shit like this. Friggin pus has to make himself look big by beating a defenseless animal.
Superthug, huh?
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
unfortunatly some people are just inhumane like that, I wonder how he would like it if someone beat him the way he beat that puppy
I doubt he would..especially if I got a hold of him. stick out tongue

gefallen_engel
some people don't think about how animals feel

Kelly_Bean
Because they have no feelings themselves.

gefallen_engel
and they don't care about animals

Blax_Hydralisk
And they're gay.

What?

gefallen_engel
blink confused

Dark-Jaxx
And they're gay.

What? So are you, honeykins.

Blax_Hydralisk
Do I know you.

Oh yeah, I do.

gefallen_engel
at the store

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
at the store mmm

gefallen_engel
laughing

Blax_Hydralisk
No no no.

It was Colonel Mustard, in the jacuzzi, with the plasma saber MK.II

gefallen_engel
blink confused

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
So are you, honeykins.
hanuts Pwn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.