Bane and Revan versus Mace and Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Janus Marius
Setting: Jedi Council Chamber.

Gideon
You can bet your ass that Nebaris will return at any moment to make an argument in Darth Bane's favor, so this thread will be rated 'R' for strong profanity and intense violence.

The Revenge of the Sith novelization establishes that Master Yoda is "the most devastatingly powerful foe the darkness had ever known", an outright proclamation of his status as the most powerful Jedi Master ever, prior to the advent of Luke Skywalker. According to Darth Malak, a redeemed Revan was more powerful than his incarnation as the Dark Lord of the Sith, meaning that the stronger version of Revan would fall under the umbrella of those inferior to Yoda. Likewise, the Dark Side Sourcebook establishes Darth Sidious as "the most powerful" of Bane's Sith Order, and he was decisively defeated in combat by Mace Windu, due to the properties and nature of Vaapad.

Darth Sexy
In a force battle, Mace would be the weakest link here despite his consistently impressive showings recent books. With that said, Revan and Bane would take that battle. In a saber duel, Revan and Bane are simply outclassed.

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
In a force battle, Mace would be the weakest link here despite his consistently impressive showings recent books. With that said, Revan and Bane would take that battle. In a saber duel, Revan and Bane are simply outclassed.

Without playing devil's advocate, what leads you to believe that Darth Bane and Darth Revan would emerge victorious in a strict Force duel? I would rather you tell me than Nebaris, since I generally have to sort through his points to find the unembellished truth.

Darth Sexy
Without going into specific details due to the fact that the girlfriend is downstairs, I'm just stating that Revan is superior to Mace in force abilities, can we agree on that? At the same time, Bane's force mastery and dark side techniques are also superior to Mace, can we agree on that? One would have to argue that Yoda is so much more powerful than either Bane or Revan for him to take one of them out before the other takes out Mace, to make it into a 1 on 1. Anyways, I'll be back in a bit.

Gideon
Without going into specific details due to the fact that the girlfriend is downstairs, I'm just stating that Revan is superior to Mace in force abilities, can we agree on that? At the same time, Bane's force mastery and dark side techniques are also superior to Mace, can we agree on that? One would have to argue that Yoda is so much more powerful than either Bane or Revan for him to take one of them out before the other takes out Mace, to make it into a 1 on 1. Anyways, I'll be back in a bit.

Okay; no rush. Tell your girlfriend I said hey and ask her if we're still on for next Tuesday. stick out tongue

0°Mandalore°0
What? I thought we were gonna see each other that same day. no expression

Darth Sexy
Lol. You guys are both gay.. Why would she want to get with boys when she has a real man?

Blax_Hydralisk
Speaking of real men, I measured my junk last Tuesday because I was bored and to my surprise I'm already >>> the average adult American white male.

hahaha. I DRINK YOUR WOMEN!

Darth Sexy
Well I can't use a ruler to measure myself because the ruler only goes up to 12 inches..

Blax_Hydralisk
heh heh heh... touche'.

Gideon
Well I can't use a ruler to measure myself because the ruler only goes up to 12 inches..

Your foot cannot be that big!

MadMel
probably not, but his footlong can be confused

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Speaking of real men, I measured my junk last Tuesday because I was bored and to my surprise I'm already >>> the average adult American white male.

hahaha. I DRINK YOUR WOMEN! Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Originally posted by MadMel
probably not, but his footlong can be confused

What the fliggity flack does any of this have to do with star wars?

the jedi win this on all accounts.

Force: mace crushes revan, yoda slams bane against the wall untill he cried and bleeds

sabers: vaapad didnt exist in revan or bane's time so the team who beat siddious in 1 on 1's takes this

all out, the jedi win

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Gideon
Your foot cannot be that big!

My shoe size is 18 and half, mane. I have to buy my stuff off Ebay. mmm

Gideon
My shoe size is 18 and half, mane. I have to buy my stuff off Ebay. mmm

Is it legal to sell one's sister on Ebay (even if she's not worth that much)?

Blax_Hydralisk
Only if you're doing it because Jesus or Allah told you to.

Lt. Valerian
Originally posted by Man of Christ
What the fliggity flack

laughing Fliggity flack, that's so ghey.

Sounds like something Flanders would say.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
laughing Fliggity flack, that's so ghey.

Sounds like something Flanders would say.

I have the civility not to curse or be lewd.
Being I a child of the Most High.

Blax_Hydralisk
God is a lie. There is only the force.

Man of Christ
God is a lie. There is only the force.

I warn you, speak not damnation unto thyself

Light_Sith
I warn you, speak not damnation unto thyself

I warn thee, embrace His noodly appendage, or suffer the consequences.

Captain REX
May the Flying Spaghetti Monster bless you.

... now, can we please try to stay on topic?

Blax_Hydralisk
REX, did someone report this?

Um...PT wins?

Light_Sith
Originally posted by Captain REX
May the Flying Spaghetti Monster bless you.

... now, can we please try to stay on topic?

OK, since you asked nicely.

I fear that Bane and Revan are beaten, for reasons already stated.

Captain REX
It doesn't matter whether it was reported or not, it's still off-topic. stick out tongue

Light_Sith
Originally posted by Gideon
You can bet your ass that Nebaris will return at any moment to make an argument in Darth Bane's favor, so this thread will be rated 'R' for strong profanity and intense violence.

The Revenge of the Sith novelization establishes that Master Yoda is "the most devastatingly powerful foe the darkness had ever known", an outright proclamation of his status as the most powerful Jedi Master ever, prior to the advent of Luke Skywalker. According to Darth Malak, a redeemed Revan was more powerful than his incarnation as the Dark Lord of the Sith, meaning that the stronger version of Revan would fall under the umbrella of those inferior to Yoda. Likewise, the Dark Side Sourcebook establishes Darth Sidious as "the most powerful" of Bane's Sith Order, and he was decisively defeated in combat by Mace Windu, due to the properties and nature of Vaapad.

Yes.

A good assessment I think.

Lt. Valerian
I have the civility not to curse or be lewd.
Being I a child of the Most High.

Uh... Okay..

Of course, I'll stay on topic from now on. Well, I believe both, Mace Windu and Yoda are superior to their opponents, so, there's no reason for me to believe they would lose.

Sesse
// The thread is on topic.
// We may go about our business.
// Move along.

Darnit! I hate to use the didly idly whammer dammer Force powers to calm the situations but I didly darn feel compelled to.

So friendolinodinos, I am sure Revan would win didly dim the lights of Mace but Yoda would slash hacketi smash Bane. So I shall say that it is most likely ia draw didly awe!

See ya idly didly later!

Darth Exodus
I think that Bane would actually be able to hold against Yoda long enough For Revan to beat Mace, despite it being a close one, then They double team Yoda. Very, very close though.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Sesse
// The thread is on topic.
// We may go about our business.
// Move along.

Darnit! I hate to use the didly idly whammer dammer Force powers to calm the situations but I didly darn feel compelled to.

So friendolinodinos, I am sure Revan would win didly dim the lights of Mace but Yoda would slash hacketi smash Bane. So I shall say that it is most likely ia draw didly awe!

See ya idly didly later!

http://www.orlyowl.com/wtf.jpg

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Light_Sith
I warn thee, embrace His noodly appendage, or suffer the consequences.

This goes in my profile quotes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.