Daredevil and Bullseye vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Etrigan
First fight takes place in a forest, no prep, but is purely hand to hand. Nobody is armed with anything, and Wolverine can use claws but has not got his healing factor. Daredevil can use his senses. However, they ARE allowed the improvise weapons from the forest.

Second fight, again no prep, in a dimly-lit warehouse full of crates and trolleys, plenty of cover. Bullseye is armed with two six-shot pistols and four throwing stars, Daredevil is armed with his billy club and his senses, Wolverine has everything available.

For both fights, who wins?

Man of Christ
wolverine on both accounts, end of disscussion

Etrigan
Reasons...?

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Etrigan
Reasons...?

ok on the first account you said strictly hand to hand,. niether bullseye nor daredevel have superstrength so wolvenine's adamantium skeleton would render him so impervious to thier hits that he wouldnt need his healing factor to win.

on the second account wolverine throws a cart at bullseye killking him then if wolverine survives bullets, what is a billy club going to do?

Etrigan
Bullseye has an adamantium skeleton too, for your consideration.

Man of Christ
Bullseye has an adamantium skeleton too, for your consideration.

in which comic may i read this for i dont remeber him havng one?

Etrigan
Lord Dark Wind reinforced his skeleton with adamantium after Daredevil dropped him from the telephone wire and paralysed him in Visionaries. I believe they make a reference to it in Guardian Devil.

CaptainStoic
He may have the skeleton, but what about his ability to heal?

Wolverine FTW

Master-Borg
Team takes majority

Erik-Lensherr
Team for both with the first one pretty much a stomp.

Darth Martin
Team

redhotrash
The first one the team wins the majority. Bullseye is going to do the most as far as improvising weapons. If wolverine loses an eye or gets stuck between the ribs here, hes done for without his healing ability.
In the 2nd fight, Wolverine takes it. 4 throwing stars and a pair of revolvers arent going to put him down, and Im not certain DD could knock him out with his club.

BatmanOfGotham
First Fight- Daredevil and Bullseye without much effort.
Second Fight- There's nothing they can do if Wolverine has his healing factor.

Etrigan
I think DD has used pressure points to take down Wolverine before.

BatmanOfGotham
I think DD has used pressure points to take down Wolverine before.
No way. Unless Daredevil got lucky.

Etrigan
I don't have scans but I've heard that it happened.

redhotrash
Its possible, and in fact I think Captain America has as well, but Wolverine isnt stupid, and if it worked on him the first time, he'd likely be expecting it the 2nd time.

Etrigan
Could Bullseye not distract him while Daredevil went for the pressure points? Not impossible. If Bullseye runs out of shuriken and pistol ammo, he has the actual pistols and plenty of warehouse equipment to use as weaponry.

BatmanOfGotham
If Bullseye is gonna distract him and DD's gonna do nerve blows, then Wolvie's gonna go beserk.

Etrigan
Is that a good thing? I don't think Wolverine's at his best when he's in a berserker rage, and if DD's gonna do nerve blows then isn't Wolverine going to be KO'd before he goes berserk?

jinzin
first scenario goes to the team.

second fight, Wolverine should win, but he'll be hurtin.

leonidas
Originally posted by jinzin
first scenario goes to the team.

second fight, Wolverine should win, but he'll be hurtin.

i agree with this. just not quite enough firepower i don't think to put him down. it'd be a VERY tough go for him though. ultimately it would be less a skill issue and more to do with his durability and endurance that would be the difference imo.

jinzin
co-signed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.