Undeniable Proof that God Exists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
http://marvelb0y.spaces.live.com/blog/

LORD B
Originally posted by Soljer
http://marvelb0y.spaces.live.com/blog/
what a shamelulz

grey fox
F*CK YES !

What has this taught us people ? Controversy can be both a good thing AND a bad thing.

Caps Death + M day = Good thing

Raping a series because your a fanboy = Bad thing.

King_Mungi
I'll believe it when it happens, kinda skeptical

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Yeah, yeah. Can't really trust everything you read; especially on the internet.

But still....fingers crossed.

Endrict Nuul
clap clap Happy Dance Happy Dance droolio

Sam Z
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

ExodusCloak
Marvel_b0y seems like some sort of viral marketing scam. Secret Invasion who can you trust? A Skrull in Marvel.
He released news about Mike Carey and the X-Skrull but didn't reveal too much because he didn't want to spoil the issue for people. The next day marvel officially releases an article with more or less the same information. Same goes for AXM: Second Stage where he released useless snippets of the script and the cast. Turns out Joe Q already revealed who the cast was that same day.

Looks like Joe Q is using the BND thing to his advantage. erm I have to give him credit though, he's actually smarter then he looks because it seems to be working in terms of creating awareness for Marvels new products.

ScarletSpeed
marvelb0y is like a secret agent infiltrating Marvel shifty smile

Raoul
Originally posted by Soljer
Yeah, yeah. Can't really trust everything you read; especially on the internet.

But still....fingers crossed.

exactly... imagine what happens if joe q gets fired...

Endrict Nuul
Maybe Joe Q is a Skrull?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Raoul
exactly... imagine what happens if joe q gets fired...

It doesn't look like it'll be any time soon. When you have writers like Matt Fraction confirming that Marvel B0y is legit things start to become really suspect. If I were Marvel and the leaks were not intentional I'd ask all my employees not to comment on the situation.

It's seems to have targeted popular Message boards like CBR, Newsarama and Marvel.com they usually harbour fans who hate change especially the X-Fans. They ***** and moan about any little thing and say they'll boycott Marvel comics but sales figures seem to be as good as ever.

Joe Q has a lot of enemies at the moment, there's a rumour that he is the reason why Jean Grey is dead. So obviously the Jean fanboys are on his case. BND was his idea and I remember there being a bit off an online tussle behind him and JMS which seemed rather unprofessional. But now when you think about it, this all seemed rather planned. JMS made Joe Q look like the Big Bad Wolf which kind of looks like Marvel have been planning this Viral Marketing scam for months now.

Erik-Lensherr
Anybody who actually belives that this marvel_b0y is legit and leaking information without Joe & those working at Marvel's permission is naive.

Which is sad, considering how many people actually think this.

Disappear
just to comment on the snippet from the marvel b0y blog; mysterio died of cancer in the early issues of daredevil's second series. i think kevin smith may have been penning them at that point. then again, it could be a time-displaced mysterio who got pulled from the negative zone into our point in the timestream that's ****ing with peter's life.

grey fox
Originally posted by Disappear
just to comment on the snippet from the marvel b0y blog; mysterio died of cancer in the early issues of daredevil's second series. i think kevin smith may have been penning them at that point. then again, it could be a time-displaced mysterio who got pulled from the negative zone into our point in the timestream that's ****ing with peter's life.

Their are several OTHER mysterios.

Raoul
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
It doesn't look like it'll be any time soon. When you have writers like Matt Fraction confirming that Marvel B0y is legit things start to become really suspect. If I were Marvel and the leaks were not intentional I'd ask all my employees not to comment on the situation.

It's seems to have targeted popular Message boards like CBR, Newsarama and Marvel.com they usually harbour fans who hate change especially the X-Fans. They ***** and moan about any little thing and say they'll boycott Marvel comics but sales figures seem to be as good as ever.

Joe Q has a lot of enemies at the moment, there's a rumour that he is the reason why Jean Grey is dead. So obviously the Jean fanboys are on his case. BND was his idea and I remember there being a bit off an online tussle behind him and JMS which seemed rather unprofessional. But now when you think about it, this all seemed rather planned. JMS made Joe Q look like the Big Bad Wolf which kind of looks like Marvel have been planning this Viral Marketing scam for months now.

i'm not saying he's gone, i'm just dreaming... a 'what if' stick out tongue

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Raoul
i'm not saying he's gone, i'm just dreaming... a 'what if' stick out tongue

I know stick out tongue

Maybe after Secret Invasion marvel_B0y will update his blog saying he's going to release his identity on video at a specific time and place for the world to see before he gets caught and fired.

I'd put money on marvel_b0y being Joe Q.

Entity
I like Joe Q is a skrull! smile

Also this should be one of those mystical totem beings Pete is now involved with due to the events of the Other and they're trying to restore balance or something by manipulating Peter and Mephisto himself into whatever end game this is to lead to. Soon it should all be revealed thats whats been going on and Peter's mind's been messed with for sometime now and things reset to just as they were for Peter before the unmasking. Except for the only people remembering who he is being MJ, May and the Avengers.

Yea I have my dreams! no expression

Raoul
I know stick out tongue

Maybe after Secret Invasion marvel_B0y will update his blog saying he's going to release his identity on video at a specific time and place for the world to see before he gets caught and fired.

I'd put money on marvel_b0y being Joe Q.

probably...

Kutulu
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Maybe Joe Q is a Skrull?

^^ You literally had me laughing out loud with this. par-ty

Blight
I thought the issues were cool.

Deathstroke
It'd be a little more believable if Marvel wasn't doing as well as they are sales wise.

Erik-Lensherr
Joe Quesada probably realized that DC will surpass them with Final Crisis so he tries to get some attention.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Joe Quesada probably realized that DC will surpass them with Final Crisis so he tries to get some attention.

Joe Q is too busy taking pictures of his empty office.

http://byfiles.storage.live.com/y1pUCVd62bXj-FXDh8nvNVtlkmBq_gP80aXw4bIIsoRxUkKFruBgI8V0z-lyl0nL6O7msCBRsTyCl8

I'm waiting for it...Joe Q just got fired....April Fools.

Sam Z
He has a Thor figure.

Raoul
Joe Q is too busy taking pictures of his empty office.

http://byfiles.storage.live.com/y1pUCVd62bXj-FXDh8nvNVtlkmBq_gP80aXw4bIIsoRxUkKFruBgI8V0z-lyl0nL6O7msCBRsTyCl8

I'm waiting for it...Joe Q just got fired....April Fools.

thats a tiny office for a suppposed editor in chief...

Cartesian Doubt
That blog stinks of bull shit.

As someone has previously mentioned, its not as if Joe (we're on a first name basis) is running Marvel into the ground. I'll admit the idea of Spiderman selling is soul, is quite far out there; but I'm sure everyone would be appraising it as a masterpiece if Grant Morison or Alan Moore had come up with it. I mean Spiderman can't be possibly as bad as the tripe Superman has had to deal with. In fact, if i look inside the part of my brain, where i keep my most meaningless memories, I seem to remember Superman going to 'Kryptonian hell' (Whatever the **** that is) not so long ago. No one batted an eye lid, and D.C. are currently producing a whole multitude of similar atrocities. I believe anyone who has read the entire Countdown run, should be entitled to sue. Also I'm sure Marvel has made vasts sums of money from OMD, it reached a cult status where it has become so infamous, people are determined to find out what all the fuss is about.

Sam Z
I read every Countdown issue and tie in.

I deserve money!!

Cartesian Doubt
Originally posted by Sam Z
I read every Countdown issue and tie in.

I deserve money!!

If wasting your life was a crime, we would make millions. smile

Mr. Slippyfist
Doesn't Joe already have another blog?
Why would he make two... and make comics?

llagrok
This guy is about as legit as G.I Jose.

DigiMark007
Not really believing it...

...but one can hope.

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007

wink.

Tetragrammaton
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Probably not. Final Crisis doesn't look all that exciting but maybe that's just my opinion based on how horrible Countdown is. Secret Invasion will draw more attention though since it's set to retcon a lot of stuff. People may hate retcons but they always pay attention to them.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by llagrok
This guy is about as legit as G.I Jose.

haha "hey you wanna buy an inflatable hammer" laughing

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
Probably not. Final Crisis doesn't look all that exciting but maybe that's just my opinion based on how horrible Countdown is. Secret Invasion will draw more attention though since it's set to retcon a lot of stuff. People may hate retcons but they always pay attention to them.

To each his own but I'm a lot more excited about Final Crisis than Secret Invasion and I feel that the majority of the comic readers are.This might be because I really think Grant Morrison will tell a great story though.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt

As someone has previously mentioned, its not as if Joe (we're on a first name basis) is running Marvel into the ground. I'll admit the idea of Spiderman selling is soul, is quite far out there; but I'm sure everyone would be appraising it as a masterpiece if Grant Morison or Alan Moore had come up with it. I mean Spiderman can't be possibly as bad as the tripe Superman has had to deal with. In fact, if i look inside the part of my brain, where i keep my most meaningless memories, I seem to remember Superman going to 'Kryptonian hell' (Whatever the **** that is) not so long ago. No one batted an eye lid, and D.C. are currently producing a whole multitude of similar atrocities. I believe anyone who has read the entire Countdown run, should be entitled to sue. Also I'm sure Marvel has made vasts sums of money from OMD, it reached a cult status where it has become so infamous, people are determined to find out what all the fuss is about.

That's because Morrison and Moore can actually write. stick out tongue

I really really hope this is true. Spidey's probably tired of taking it up the ass. haermm

llagrok
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
haha "hey you wanna buy an inflatable hammer" laughing

You can hit your friend on the head with, but don't hit him on the "head" with it haermm

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt

Get that shit outta here.

This is a Joe Q bashing thread not a DC bashing thread. big grin

Citizen V
Eh.

I'd rather have Joe Q make some great decisions (X Factor, Immortal Iron Fist, Nova, Avengers The Initiative) and some terrible ones (OMD, Secret Invasion) than an extremely bland agreeable EIC.

llagrok
Originally posted by Citizen V
Eh.

I'd rather have Joe Q make some great decisions (X Factor, Immortal Iron Fist, Nova, Avengers The Initiative) and some terrible ones (OMD, Secret Invasion) than an extremely bland agreeable EIC.

Tetragrammaton
Originally posted by Citizen V
Eh.

I'd rather he just made great decisions.

Cartesian Doubt

No one is infallible, but Joe Q looks like Jesus Christ compared to Dan Didio.

Bentley
As sad as I am to state this in the JQ hate thread, I actually like the idea of trying to change the status quo, specially if it includes Steve Rogers remaining dead and Ironfist getting excellent series.

Hope its a joke.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by llagrok
You can hit your friend on the head with, but don't hit him on the "head" with it haermm

ahh classic laughing out loud

Blight
I like countdown...

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Blight
I like countdown...

it has its moments..

Citizen V

The bad decisions make the good ones look better. ermm

I like countdown...

Ew.

DigiMark007
I like countdown...

This is your official warning for stupidity. See that it doesn't happen again or it will lead to a ban.

Superherovandal
hahaha.

batdude123
Countdown >>>>>>>>> Anything that relates to Green Lantern excellent

That's right ladies and gentlemen... I went there.

Sam Z
no expression

ScarletSpeed
Oh noooo sheee diddinnnt mad nah just kidding , I enjoy Countdown laughing out loud

batdude123
Originally posted by Sam Z
no expression

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW!!!???

Creshosk
Damn, there's no way to make this joke without seeming conceited... ah well I'm an ass so I'll make it. Even have it separated off so it can be quoted out of context:

This is your official warning for stupidity. See that it doesn't happen again or it will lead to a ban. If stupidity becomes a bannable offence, KMCs numbers might start to dwindle...

ScarletSpeed
might? you mean definetely laughing out loud i speak on behalf of all us idiots lolol

Tetragrammaton
This is your official warning for stupidity. See that it doesn't happen again or it will lead to a ban.
<3

Endless Mike
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Same here

Superherovandal
From what I hear that blog is actually a viral marketing campaign from Marvel. Which is why the original wasn't actually closed down until random commenters actually started posting spoilers for Secret Invasion.

Endrict Nuul
So did they say April fools yet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.