Ronan the Accuser vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Tony has one hour of prep. Who wins?

Thorion
Ronan should still take a majority, imo.

The Illuminati
I'm going to have to go with IM FTM

SevenShackles
Ronan wins majority here, go ronan go!

LORD B
the accuser

nimbus006
With one hour of prep Tony could get his Thor buster armor and give Ronan one hell of a battle. 5/10 split in this scenario.

He could also simultaneously gather all of his armors to fight Ronan, in which case IM would probably win 9/10.

Without prep, Ronan wins 95% of the time.

iceman24567
Ronan wins.

Endrict Nuul
Ronan

Tenebrous
nice annihilation-themed sig nimbus

tkitna
With the prep, i'll give a slight majority to Stark.

Bouboumaster
Ronan

guy222
tony

nimbus006
Originally posted by Tenebrous
nice annihilation-themed sig nimbus

Thank you very much. smile

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Bentley
Tony has one hour of prep. Who wins?

Black Hole creating missiles of his design, hotter than the sun blasts, nanotech to infiltrate his system....

In the one time that I know he fought Ronan solo he did not fare too well (Ronan was winning, and as a last ditch effort he was going to bear hug him and self detonate). But Ironman has VASTLY improved since then. I would have to say Ironman.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Black Hole creating missiles of his design, hotter than the sun blasts, nanotech to infiltrate his system....

In the one time that I know he fought Ronan solo he did not fare too well (Ronan was winning, and as a last ditch effort he was going to bear hug him and self detonate). But Ironman has VASTLY improved since then. I would have to say Ironman.

Ironman with one hour of prep has various options to turn too for an advantage.

In fact, with limited prep time (such as 10 min- 1 hour) IM in my opinion, is one of the most dangerous characters due to the speed and quantity of equipment available to him.

As I said earlier, with 1 hour of prep IM could take a large majority.

No prep, Ronan wins 9.5/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.