Depowered Tyrant vs My Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Avengers
WWH
Thor
Forgotten One
Genis-Vell
Quasar
Sersi
Iron Man
Reed Richards with the combined powers of FF
War Machine
Captain britian(Kelsey Leigh Shorr)
Pulsar

World Breaker
Good match.I have to get back to you on this,Golem.

AlmightyKfish
Tyrant, he's taken a number of hero's way more powerful than that with no effort.

Bouboumaster
Wich Genis?

LORD B
this team would have a way better chance then the original team that faced tyrant imo.

surfer,brb,gladiator were the only real power houses,seeing as terrax and morg spent most of the time at each others throats.

this teams numbers give it a greater advantage with the likes of wwh,Thor,Forgotten One,Genis-Vell,Quasar,sersi imho of course.

guy222
Current Thor?

Bentley
If its current Thor, then team after a long and hard battle. Otherwise, Tyrant for the mayority.

golem370
Photon & Current Thor

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Bentley
If its current Thor, then team after a long and hard battle. Otherwise, Tyrant for the mayority.

I agree with you, but Tyrant never showed a weakness when he trounced those power houses that were mentioned above, so this Avengers team including current Thor winning is pure speculation. They may all go down quickly leaving Thor to face Tyrant alone, and I don't think even current Thor has the juice to beat any version of Tyrant alone.

golem370
Thanos couldn't beat him but Mister Fantastic & Tony Stark are among the team the others could be fodder long enough to stop him.

guy222
team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.