ROTS obi wan vs ROTS cin drallig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
who wins

darthsith19
Obi-Wan, though I doubt it would be a walk in the park.

skywalker833
Agreed. Cin Drallig was one of the best swordsman of his time, but against obi wan, master of soresu, i don't think he would win.

Light_Sith
Agreed.

This Drallig character is said to be an excellent swordsman, but I doubt that he can match Kenobi in the force.

Nor does he have Kenobi's experience.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Light_Sith
Agreed.

This Drallig character is said to be an excellent swordsman, but I doubt that he can match Kenobi in the force.

Nor does he have Kenobi's experience.

Actually I believe Drallig might have the edge experience wise since I recall correctly he became the battle master around the time of TPM. Though I think Obiwan would win the fight it will be a difficult one imo.

Light_Sith
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Actually I believe Drallig might have the edge experience wise since I recall correctly he became the battle master around the time of TPM. Though I think Obiwan would win the fight it will be a difficult one imo.

The battlemaster title has always been a bit confusing (to me at least).

It would make sense for these guys to have top-notch experience so I suppose your point is valid.

Still, Kenobi has a pretty good resume with his General status in the Clone Wars and his fights against the Sith.

Out of curiosity, what Form did this battlemaster prefer?

skywalker833
he specialized in all forms except vaapad.

Light_Sith
Originally posted by skywalker833
he specialized in all forms except vaapad.

Dooku was once a "battlemaster" and he was said to have a "working knowledge" of most other forms.

I take it that this Drallig guy did not actually "Master" all Forms (save Vaapad of course).

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Light_Sith
Dooku was once a "battlemaster" and he was said to have a "working knowledge" of most other forms.

Ah, Dooku was never the battlemaster of the jedi order. Though he was very knowledgeable and skilled in most forms of saber combat and would be very qualified for the position. Prior to TPM it was most likely Anoon Bondara and the same year when he died is when Cin Drallig filled the position till his death.

Light_Sith
Ah, Dooku was never the battlemaster of the jedi order(Though he was very knowledgeable and skilled in most forms of saber combat) . Prior to TPM it was most likely Anoon Bondara and the same year when he died is when Cin Drallig filled the position till his death.

Well, he certainly sounds like an interesting character.

skywalker833
yeah, too bad anakin pwned him...

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by skywalker833
yeah, too bad anakin pwned him...

With one arm none the less.

skywalker833
lol, yeah, that is what it looked like from the recordings.

Light_Sith
Pity we did not see this properly on Screen.

Instead, we got Vader killing children mad

Lt. Valerian
WTF with Anakin killing him with ease. I mean, the BATTLEMASTER is supposed to be one of the most powerful Jedi in the Order. Anakin beating the guy with one hand just... no.

darthsith19
Yeah, bit Cin, as far as we know, was just hanging out at the Jedi Temple during the Clone Wars, while Kenobi was out fighting, and gaining experience faster than almost any Jedi ever has.

And, we don't know the circumstances behind the Cin and Vader fight, but I personally hope that material gets released saying that Cin was wounded by a blaster shot or something and that's why he died so quickly.

skywalker833
Yeah, I cannot possibly see how anakin would have beaten him so easily.

skywalker833
Cin Drallig even trained him and obi wan in lightsaber combat.

skywalker833
So does everyone agree that obi1 wins, considering no one has posted for a while?

skywalker833
Hello?

darthsith19
why the f*ck did you bumb this? It's a dead thread, you have posted in here 4 times in a row. If somebody had something to say, they'd have said it by now. Let it die...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.