Wolverine vs Wonderwoman (twist of course)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
PIS and CIS are ON. Wonderwoman's sales are not going well so they decide to put Wolverine in to boost them -don't mind Wonderwoman being in DC. This is a battle written as in a comic.

So well, Wolverine is going to make a surprise attack against Diana. Can he cut her or get a win (knockout)?

Man of Christ
I dont remember reading about her having impervious flesh so on first thought she would win

but then in the justice league cartoon she beat the mess out of superman

Evangel94
Originally posted by Bentley
Can he cut her

Yes.

Originally posted by Bentley

So well, Wolverine is going to make a surprise attack against Diana. Can he get a win (knockout)?

Wonder Woman has been hurt by regular bullets, arrows, and sharp objects. If Wolverine truly has surprise on his side and is allowed first blood (the first connecting blow) then can Wonder Woman get up and fight after being stabbed in the back by six Adamantium claws? I am going to lean towards no. There is a reason she blocks bullets with her bracelets, and not just stand there and take it like Superman.

Man of Christ
right in the spinal column betwixt the vertebrae

Sado22
wasn't he holding back? i remember then fighting and she's going all out and he's like "diana! its me".............and then grabs her leg and smashes her to the ground and she snaps out of it no expression

or are you seriously going to tell me that wonder woman>superman?

Mr. Slippyfist
Wonder Woman?
Oh how you slay me!

Wolverine 10/10.

Sado22
logan beats her and steals her bikini stick out tongue

The Pict
Originally posted by Sado22
logan beats her and steals her bikini stick out tongue

Weird.

Logan would need his surprise attack against her, other wise WW wins easy. He probably still loses everytime, surprise attack or not.

Magee
Originally posted by Man of Christ
but then in the justice league cartoon she beat the mess out of superman Key word being cartoon, this being comic book vs forum. wink

Soljer
Logan is capable of cutting her; but he'd never get a chance.

Wonder Woman stomps.

Dark-Jaxx
Wolverine would beat her in a straight up fight too.

jinzin
Originally posted by Soljer
Logan is capable of cutting her; but he'd never get a chance.

Wonder Woman stomps.

I do agree... But I don't remember my specific reasoning for why... so I also have pause for thought.
Just to play devil's advocate.

Why?

Master-Borg
Originally posted by jinzin
I do agree... But I don't remember my specific reasoning for why... so I also have pause for thought.
Just to play devil's advocate.

Why? she's too fast and strong for him

Badabing
Wolverine VS Wonderwoman......uhuh

jinzin
Originally posted by Master-Borg
she's too fast and strong for him

Too strong? Talking about the guy who took more Punishment from WWH than Herc, She Hulk, and Thing.

Too fast? That's I think the major advantage she would have over Wolverine. What are her best feasts of speed? I remember several that are very impressive, but really only several stick out in my mind.

I think her lousy performance against both Batman and Deathstroke in the past give me pause for thought as well.

Mr. Slippyfist
She was keeping up with Flash...

Symmetric Chaos
Too fast? That's I think the major advantage she would have over Wolverine. What are her best feasts of speed? I remember several that are very impressive, but really only several stick out in my mind.

She's sparred with Flash and Superman many times. Not to mention blocking machine gun fire from all sides while having a conversation.

jinzin
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
She's sparred with Flash and Superman many times. Not to mention blocking machine gun fire from all sides while having a conversation.

True, but she's sparred with Batman, and Black Canary and has lost.

She might do well for the same reasons they did well against her.

True to the machine gun firing. That's the kicker for me.

jinzin
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
She was keeping up with Flash...

Was she? When did this happen?

Symmetric Chaos
Was she? When did this happen?

Tower of Babel. They raced and she did fine.

jinzin
Tower of Babel. They raced and she did fine.

Damn, I don't remember that. Startin to lose it at my old age.

batdude123
Also, during the Rules of Engagement arc, she was able to wrap Flash up in her lasso when he was in a perma-fast mode.

jinzin
Originally posted by batdude123
Also, during the Rules of Engagement arc, she was able to wrap Flash up in her lasso when he was in a perma-fast mode.

Yeah I remember that, wasn't sure if it was akin to a Deathstroke feat or not though.

Like I said, for me it's the bullet deflecting that clenches a fight between the two. I don't think i've ever seen her do the after image thing while fighting, only flying.

batdude123
She's proven time and time again that she has the goods when it comes to reflexes and fighting speed.

jinzin
Originally posted by batdude123
She's proven time and time again that she has the goods when it comes to reflexes and fighting speed. lol, she's got the goods alright, I'm not trying to discredit her, I was just stating that it's not something I've seen.

batdude123
Well read more DC comics. excellent

jinzin
sick

xmarksthespot
lol, she's got the goods alright, I'm not trying to discredit her, I was just stating that it's not something I've seen. Here you are then. http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5643/11rq0.th.jpghttp://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9564/12ag6.th.jpg

Don't know if that's what you mean by "after image" thing.

Symmetric Chaos
Nah, she's just got eight arms. Don't you know anything about WonderWoman?

jinzin
Nah, she's just got eight arms. Don't you know anything about WonderWoman?

Well basic stuff... Mostly justice league appearances or superman appearances.

I've seen her do the eight arm thing while blocking bullets, and I've seen her leave an after image affect while flying but not while fighting (her whole body I mean). That scan was precisely what I was talking about.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Here you are then. http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5643/11rq0.th.jpghttp://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9564/12ag6.th.jpg

Don't know if that's what you mean by "after image" thing.

lol ww has some big fishy lips hehe..... anyway Jinzin brings up some good points, great showins and then the low showings of WW. I think we can get a verage of what happens since the extreames do not make the mean of anything. I think WW can win in a fight straight up and she has the bracelets to block the claws, (should be able to not break, but def don't think his claws will break on the bracelets either). She is quick, knows how to fight, and powerful. I don't think logan can dodge the lasso is she decides to use it. If logan does get caught with that it might be game over. But back to the creator of the thread, Logan gets the 1st attack and its a surprise... all claws through the vital organs... yeah unless WW has some healing magics or something she will die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.