hi..im a newbie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Qmarithe
Hello Everyone! Just introducing myself. Im Marithe I am probably one of the newest in this group. I love films. I would just like to contribute to something creative, no matter how small.

Yoshi Paradise
Enjoy yourself at KMC forums. thumb up

As long as you don't spam and bash other members, you'll be okay.

Qmarithe
I'm an Actor/Writer/Fimmaker/Photographer in no particular order. I'm on my second term at the International Academy of Film and Television. I have experience working on many Senior Thesis projects: producing, assistant directing, sound recording, electrician and lighting, dolly setup and grip, equipment gripping 16mm & HD. I've started several screenplays, finished two . . ..... and was paid to write one of them. I am looking to network and develop professionally and am interested in meeting people who share my passion and enthusiasm.

gefallen_engel
Welcome to the insanity! laughing

BruceSkywalker
Welcome. Look forward to talking to you.

ScarletSpeed
Welcome shifty to the dark side shifty

sreeja
Hello all
I am new here.I am sreeja.I am from India.Nice to meet you all.This forum looks so interesting.Hope i can enjoy stay.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by sreeja
Hello all
I am new here.I am sreeja.I am from India.Nice to meet you all.This forum looks so interesting.Hope i can enjoy stay.

Have fun at KMC Forums. thumb up

By the way, you could have made a seperate welcome thread instead. stick out tongue

gefallen_engel
laughing

oops, oh well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.