The End League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles

manjaro
The Day of Annihilation........Citadel of Seclusion ........Squadron of Righteousness are they f ****ing kiddin with this? is this one of those tongue in cheeky deadpool kinda things? well the art looks good and the dialogue looks readable so i would actually give it a shot, when is it out

SevenShackles
Originally posted by manjaro
The Day of Annihilation........Citadel of Seclusion ........Squadron of Righteousness are they f ****ing kiddin with this? is this one of those tongue in cheeky deadpool kinda things? well the art looks good and the dialogue looks readable so i would actually give it a shot, when is it out

lol, as of now its upto issue #2 i recently just found it myself, DarkHorse has Issue #3 for April 30 and Issue #4 for June 25 release in there 'up coming' section on the website.

willRules
I'll wait for the trade yes

Mr. Slippyfist
Thor, Emma Frost, Cap, and Superman?

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Thor, Emma Frost, Cap, and Superman?

More like Hulk as Thor

And I can see a Cap/Hawkeye combo for some reason ermm

Juntai
This looks promising, sadly its happening when I can't afford to add more books, especially with the major labels events coming soon. Maybe I'll consider it when it's collected.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Blair Wind
More like Hulk as Thor

And I can see a Cap/Hawkeye combo for some reason ermm Hur? Thulk?

It's certainly Cap with a dash of someone else though.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Blair Wind
More like Hulk as Thor

rolling on floor laughing

lol you talkin bout the fact he is HUGE like the hulk, or talks like a retard? cuz he talks like that cuz he was lobotimized into an attack dog.

rolling on floor laughing

Symmetric Chaos
I read the first issue. It screams cliche nonstop but it's far from bad.

Galan007
I personally enjoyed the first 2 issues quite a bit -- the artwork was very enjoyable in itself... *shrugs*

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Hur? Thulk?

It's certainly Cap with a dash of someone else though.

Luke Skywalker?

tjcoady
It seems like kind of a fun pastiche of standard comic elements. Haven't given it a try yet. Might give it a read through next time at the comics store and buy the two issues that are out if it impresses me.

Galan007
Issue #3 was pretty good. I didn't enjoy it quite as much as the first two, but I still think it's worth reading.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Galan007
Issue #3 was pretty good. I didn't enjoy it quite as much as the first two, but I still think it's worth reading.

yeah Issue #3 simply is building up to some more goodness either in issue #4 or #5. help give abit more backstory and depth to some of the characters. not all to much but more than they had before wich can do nothing but help the comic in the long run.

im interested in thors hammer, curious if any new thor will take up the hammer. ya know someone else other than some crazy who wants to kill everyone.

the Winter soldier/luke skywalker guy seems interesting enough but i like Clint the Vigilante/ghost rider character most.

Zeitgeist
He seems to be to Captain America what Midnighter is to Batman.

And the first one to crack a "he lykes teh boyz!?" joke, haha, you're very funny, none of us saw that coming. Srsly.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
He seems to be to Captain America what Midnighter is to Batman.

And the first one to crack a "he lykes teh boyz!?" joke, haha, you're very funny, none of us saw that coming. Srsly.

yeah your right. most dif Cap.

after reading the last issue this comic seems to be more open to parody. with there Joker-like character and all. feels abit different than other comics such as midnighter is obviously a nod to batman but still his own character. some characters in this comic feel like they were meant to be a parody. or rather 'open' parody. i enjoy it.

lol did that make any sense. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.