Theh.. myself;yourself thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yami180
well lets talk about myself;yourself
one of the shortest anime series ever..... but it was very nice....

yami180
wow... have not any of you guys even seen this?
or am i souly the onlyone on this website thats ever heard of myself;yourself?
or
do you not remember?
heres a summary...:

yami180
Theh.... Myself;Yourself summery

Well in the beggining.... a young boy named sana is having a farewell party...
here you see the first part of one of the most beautiful violin song conducted by..: NANAKA! :yhay:
anyway after this you see sana coming back? well he is coming back.... but 10 (i think) years later...... moving into the apartments he notices something.... this apartment complex was owned by his childhood freind aoi-chan. then after all the shananagins.... he is at his first day (back) at school..... and after that... well a couple of days later sana forgets his pencil case in music class (genius) and then rushes there before the next class.....
he then...... from deep within sana's sub-concious mind.....
he plays the only part of nanaka's melody he knows... on the piano then some randon chick rushes in..... blah... blah ... blah......
at this point nothing that contibutes to the plot happens... but ill tell you some of the things that happens in this period..... the twins (i havent mentioned them but if this summary has rung a bell then you should know who they are....) well they are moved to a bording school in london (or something like that) and blah blah blah (imput anything you feel was important that i forgot....) and thennn one tradgic moment occurs..... nanaka remembers her past... (you see she forgot hence she had remember to forget(if that makes sense...) in a fire 10 years ago...) this in my opinion is something i would NOT want to remember..... her father found out that nanaka was not his child.....(his dying freind told him this... he was the father...) thus comencing a serious rage.....
nanaka's father first smacked her mom around a few times (he's drunk) then... wow.... he splashes lighter fluid..... and lights a match.... WOOSH!!! nanaka franticly grabbed her beloved violin (which untill then end she never plays again) and jumped out a second story (?) window..... then she forgets her memories.....
the nanaka becomes shut down.... a few days pass.... sana goes to nanaka's house.... he thinks shes taking a bath....but really shes slit her wrist..... sana comes barging in (when i first saw this episode i thought sana was a big time perv.. lol) but later.... nanaka and sana have a talk..... her is the coversation:

sana: "nanaka i know things are bad.. but you musnt think of scuicide....."

nanaka:"Why... YOU TALK LIKE YOUVE'VE DONE IT BEFORE..!"

sana:"actually.... -sana undose his wrist watch to reveal a scar....-

nanaka: -shock-

sana: when i transfered schools bullys would pick on me.... at first i didnt let it affect me ... but adventually it got to me...
i couldnt take it any more...i woke up in the hospital and i remember thinking : why...? why arent i dead?!" now i know why... i was to die I COULDNT LET YOU MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!"

nanaka: -shocked-

Then a period of either another ten or twenty years pass this is at the school reunion..... nanaka is preparing to go on stage and preform her super special secret mega super chocholate covered sweet melody ( i luv it big grin) then sana enters he says a few things and...! (next scene but infered from the small blue box sana had in his hand that he proposed....)
(oh yea it went smoothly.... big grin)
the nanaka preforms the completed vesion of the super special secret mega super chocholate covered sweet melody it is finnaly named....
(i really loved this ending) Myself;Yourself......
youtube has all of the episodes... now go watch dem!
there is only 12 episode though...
also another sweeeeeettttt anime is love hina
this is a more humorus anime but it has a very well ending!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.