Who can stop the Hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Combat_Guru

Tron
Okay, two things:

1) Why would Hulk need venom?
2) All of those things (except maybe 6) would most likely be negated by Hulk's healing factor.

Symmetric Chaos
The FearGas make him too scared to really fight.
A39 leaves him blind.
Ivo's Serum restricts his ability to move.

I could stop this version of Hulk.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The FearGas make him too scared to really fight.
A39 leaves him blind.
Ivo's Serum restricts his ability to move.

I could stop this version of Hulk.

Doesn't fear along with anger make the Hulk stronger?

As for A39, he doesn't mix it with anything else. Unless it makes him blind anyway.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
Doesn't fear along with anger make the Hulk stronger?

It might but I doubt it.

Originally posted by Combat_Guru
As for A39, he doesn't mix it with anything else. Unless it makes him blind anyway.

I'm pretty sure A39 makes the user blind in normal light conditions no matter how it's used.

Mr. Slippyfist
Cap has stopped his forward momentum before... so anyone around Cap level could do it.

muhahhaha
Thor wins!!

Master-Borg
Originally posted by muhahhaha
Thor wins!! AJ loses!

muhahhaha
Borg fails!

Badabing
Odinpower Thor detroys Hulk.

thadarknite84
KC Superman or any Superman for that matter.

thadarknite84
Badabing, you just had to shut down my thread, huh. KC Superman Vs WWH took me some time to think about. Dont' blame the thread because of the people that are on it. That just sucks. Most comics are not for kids anyway, if they can't take name calling they should stay in the play pin.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by thadarknite84
Badabing, you just had to shut down my thread, huh. KC Superman Vs WWH took me some time to think about. Dont' blame the thread because of the people that are on it. That just sucks. Most comics are not for kids anyway, if they can't take name calling they should stay in the play pin.

Agreed Darknite. You can mod without closing threads. All I was asking for were scans supporting a true strength advantage.

And name calling only occurs with fanboys that can't support their arguments. Always pretty funny stuff though. smile

Regarding this topic, there are lots of people that can stop Hulk....just as many that potentially can stop any version of Superman, minus say his Prime version.

Symmetric Chaos

Relax Whirls smile

muhahhaha
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Agreed Darknite. You can mod without closing threads. All I was asking for were scans supporting a true strength advantage.

And name calling only occurs with fanboys that can't support their arguments. Always pretty funny stuff though. smile

Regarding this topic, there are lots of people that can stop Hulk....just as many that potentially can stop any version of Superman, minus say his Prime version. name calling happens when people as dumb as you post.

Then we have fun making fun. smile

horrorwolf
name calling happens when people as dumb as you post.

lol im hurt. roll eyes (sarcastic)
When you can back up your points with scans I might try to actually care about your juvenile namecalling....what are you 6?

thadarknite84
name calling happens when people as dumb as you post.

It's not fun, it's just dumb. Name calling gets you nowhere and it proves nothing.

horrorwolf
Are saying my posts are dumb Junior Member? Not that the name status means anything to me. But if you are saying that, than please go ahead and post something better or say nothing.

Dont sweat it...
lol I think that was directed toward me dark. wink

muhahhaha
Originally posted by horrorwolf
lol im hurt. roll eyes (sarcastic)
When you can back up your points with scans I might try to actually care about your juvenile namecalling....what are you 6? Why do anything for the dumb fanboy? waste of time.

horrorwolf
Why do anything for the dumb fanboy? waste of time. laughing the irony.

muhahhaha
Are saying my posts are dumb Junior Member? Not that the name status means anything to me. But if you are saying that, than please go ahead and post something better or say nothing. what are you going to do?

Knowsbleed33
He gets killed at #1.

thadarknite84
what are you going to do?

I don't need to do anything. And don't make this something that it is not. I may like comics but I'm not a kid and I don't play little games. If you want to talk about comics then fine. But don't start something you won't finish. And I'll leave it at that.

muhahhaha
I don't need to do anything. And don't make this something that it is not. I may like comics but I'm not a kid and I don't play little games. If you want to talk about comics then fine. But don't start something you won't finish. And I'll leave it at that. Maybe I don't want to finish but just want to start anyway?

anyway nighty night

Badabing
Badabing, you just had to shut down my thread, huh. KC Superman Vs WWH took me some time to think about. Dont' blame the thread because of the people that are on it. That just sucks. Most comics are not for kids anyway, if they can't take name calling they should stay in the play pin. Stay on topic or I'll shut you down. uhuh

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Badabing
Stay on topic or I'll shut you down. uhuh

Moderator or not. I don't back down from anybody. You don't my opinion to bad, I'm entitle to it. And the only thing that really would get shut down is any reason you give for shutting down my thread. Enough said.

Badabing
Moderator or not. I don't back down from anybody. You don't my opinion to bad, I'm entitle to it. And the only thing that really would get shut down is any reason you give for shutting down my thread. Enough said. Your entitled to your opinion but not at the cost of spamming threads. Please stop or it's a warning. Thank you.

Your thread was closed due to numerous reports, bashing, flaming and spam.

Now, back to the topic.

thadarknite84
as I said before, Enough said.

Badabing
as I said before, Enough said. Warned for spamming.

thadarknite84
Oh well back to this fight. As I said before I'll go with any Superman against Hulk.

Sado22
the punisher shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.