Who is the most powerful Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
Superman Prime Vs KC Superman Vs Earth 1 Superman w/ Power Gem Vs Earth 2 Superman Vs Cyborg Superman

Earth 2 Superman get 24 hours in the sun

Blood lust is on

Who wins?

Mr. Slippyfist
Gladiator.

thadarknite84
Gladiator is not part of the lineup

Master-Borg
Originally posted by thadarknite84
Gladiator is not part of the lineup he knows

The Pict
Earth 1 Superman w/ Power Gem surely.

thadarknite84
It might have been a good idea to put Gladiator in, since he is like the Marvel version of Superman.

Dark-Jaxx
Why in the name of fvcking hell would you give Pre Crisis Superman the Power Gem!?

horrorwolf
Originally posted by The Pict
Earth 1 Superman w/ Power Gem surely.

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Why in the name of fvcking hell would you give Pre Crisis Superman the Power Gem!?

Because Superman Prime is in the lineup. He is like PC Superman and KC Superman can hold his own in this battle. And it's not like PC Superman knows how to use the Power Gem very well anyway.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by thadarknite84
Because Superman Prime is in the lineup. He is like PC Superman and KC Superman can hold his own in this battle. And it's not like PC Superman knows how to use the Power Gem very well anyway.

No one knows how to use it well. That hasn't stopped people from being far more powerful when using it.

Endrict Nuul
Superman 1M

muhahhaha
...Pre-crisis Superman is more powerful than Prime... What the f**k?

Knowsbleed33
Where's Silver Age Superman?

h1a8
Obviously any sundipping for more than a few minutes yields thousands of galaxies of power.

complexbrother
ALl Star Superman .

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x296/acewasp23/as1xf1.jpg

Battlehammer
tell him what ?

Mindset
He's dying

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Where's Silver Age Superman? Earth-1 Superman is Silver Age Superman.

Seriously, why give him the Power Gem...WHY!?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
He's dying
really why?

Mindset
Originally posted by Battlehammer
really why?

I actually don't remember, I think he absorbed too much yellow sun radiation

edit: ok I looked it up, I was right

Battlehammer
oh wierd. I not a very big superman fan

Mindset
All Star Superman isn't canon

Battlehammer
oh

Rorschach
really why?

Start reading All Star Superman.

It's one of the best titles DC is putting out. People who hate Superman actually like All Star Superman.

Battlehammer
maybe I give him a look, im not really a fan of the really powerful guys.

Rorschach

Mindset
Originally posted by Rorschach

It's one of the best titles DC is putting out. People who hate Superman actually like All Star Superman.

I don't like the artwork though.

I prefer All Star Batman. What other comic can I see Robin almost kill Hal? smile

Master-Borg
maybe I give him a look, im not really a fan of the really powerful guys. Logan was a friggin immortal god who hate nuclear bombs for breakfast just a few months ago confused

Rorschach

I prefer All Star Batman. What other comic can I see Robin almost kill Hal? smile

Yeah, the artwork can really suck at times.

Battlehammer

thadarknite84

Yeah that is a hot issues.

Master-Borg

It's one of the best titles DC is putting out. People who hate Superman actually like All Star Superman. I really liked it from what I read in the bookstore

the art is fantastic and perfectly fits the theme

the plot revolves only around this comic, and doesn't require reading other tie-ins

it's got a great sense of humor that I appreciate

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Logan was a friggin immortal god who hate nuclear bombs for breakfast just a few months ago confused

being immortal does not make you powerful.

hand of god which again means he simply recarnation which again does not make him any more powerful.

The nuke KO him and his immortality is what brought him back.

None of that makes him all powerful let alone superman level.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Master-Borg
I really liked it from what I read in the bookstore

the plot revolves only around this comic, and doesn't require reading other tie-ins

Yeah that drives me nuts.....a good story but with tie-ins with others I don't like

Erik-Lensherr
Lulz.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Lulz.

sad

Uh... if Superman can use the powergem to fullest extent whats to not understand about him being most powerful?
How can any of the others stand a chance against a Silver Age Superman that has access to all power and energies that ever has or will exist?

It also is capable of allowing him to be able to literally duplicate any feats the others can do as well as granting him true invincibility. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The other supes are cool and all....but uh
Powergem+Earth1 Supes+24 hour sundip
makes this a spite thread.

llagrok
Yeah, the artwork can really suck at times.

Frank Quitely's not that bad.

All Star Superman didn't stand a chance when he fought that other Kryptonian, who's powers had recently manifested :/

lawest9
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Superman Prime Vs KC Superman Vs Earth 1 Superman w/ Power Gem Vs Earth 2 Superman Vs Cyborg Superman

Earth 2 Superman get 24 hours in the sun

Blood lust is on

Who wins? excuse me if i'm wrong about but i thought earth 2 superman didn't derive his powers from a yellow sun and didn't lose them under a red sun unlike his other demensional counter parts.

Avlon
PC Supes with power gem ftw.

It's like bringing a tank to a knife fight.

Endrict Nuul
Yeah, I change my vote to PC Supes with power gem ftw.

Batmanrulez
Prime followed by PC Supes with power gem only reason I would put Prime over PC is that PC supes was inconsistent

Dark-Jaxx
...Dude...He has the friggin Power Gem. no expression

I say we just say fvck the OP and pretend PC Superman does not have the PG to make this somewhat debateable.

Priest
I thought Earth-2 Superman is Pre Crisis Superman confused

kgkg
Originally posted by Priest
I thought Earth-2 Superman is Pre Crisis Superman confused Well your can kind of right but you are referring to the Earth 1 main timeline Superman during the Precrisis days. Earth 2 Superman was weaker than you Earth 1 Superman but are kind of precrisis since they existed before the crisis

Earth 2 superman was though to be gone forever but was shown in the Kingdom Come mini series

Colossus-Big C
LOL

cdtm
Originally posted by Marvelknight

50's/60's Superman laughs at Superman Prime. big grin

Out of the list, Earth 1 Supes with Power Gem should be the strongest.

Assuming Superboiy Prime doesn't have a speck of writing talent. It was kind of established that Earth Prime comic book writers could alter reality if they visited any of the other Earths..

shokosugi
CA Superman

gooses
Superman 1 Million is the strongest one he defeated all star superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.