Deadpool and Wolverine versus Venom (Eddie Brock)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Fight in NYC.

Battlehammer
it be fairer if you made it DP, Wolverine, Spiderman vs venom.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
it be fairer if you made it DP, Wolverine, Spiderman vs venom. actually I thought it was pretty fair

I mean, Wolverine himself didn't do so bad against Venom. Add another great fighter with awesome HF in Deadpool, and Venom has quite a bit to deal with.

I actually see the team maybe winning slight majority, about 6/10.

Mr. Slippyfist
Wasn't that fake Venom Wolvy fought? And he was pretty ineffective against him too...

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Wasn't that fake Venom Wolvy fought? And he was pretty ineffective against him too... well, Venom was pretty ineffective against Logan as well...

and what do you mean by fake venom?

Battlehammer
Wasn't that fake Venom Wolvy fought? And he was pretty ineffective against him too...
Wolverine has had a few fights with venom.

The fight you are refferring to is the venom clone and actually if he ahd been fighting the ral venom he would have killed eddie with the attacks he landed.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Wolverine has had a few fights with venom.

The fight you are refferring to is the venom clone and actually if he ahd been fighting the ral venom he would have killed eddie with the attacks he landed. Ya... only one came to mind though.

Shouldn't they all basically be the same? Or is it due to the lack of Venom following on my end?

Battlehammer
Ya... only one came to mind though.

Shouldn't they all basically be the same? Or is it due to the lack of Venom following on my end?

I am pritty sure venom two was more powerful then one.

Venom two also did not keep a host which made him far harder to actaully damage.

redhotrash
Its hard to tell with Venom, hes been stabbed through the gut before with apparently no damage to the host (wtf). However I'd give this fight to the team. Deadpool carries enough explosives to be able to capitalize on Venom's weakness to fire and sonics, even if it only stuns him long enough for Wolverine to decapitate him.

BatmanOfGotham
Originally posted by redhotrash
Its hard to tell with Venom, hes been stabbed through the gut before with apparently no damage to the host (wtf). However I'd give this fight to the team. Deadpool carries enough explosives to be able to capitalize on Venom's weakness to fire and sonics, even if it only stuns him long enough for Wolverine to decapitate him.
What he said.

jinzin
Wolvie and DP ftw

Lord Feron
Originally posted by redhotrash

not exactly how i would say it would go down but pretty much...

norrinradd43
Logan and Wade for the win...Im sure DP has some kind of Sonic or Flame goodie in his stockpile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.