Kalibak versus Marvel Mid-Tiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Kalibak

versus

Iron Man, Thing, Namor, and Colossus

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/5000/4680/77171-kalibak_400.jpg

Knowsbleed33
Kaliback should be able to handle this bunch.

CaptainStoic
Ironman varies in power depending on the suit, if he was in the Thor Buster he solos.

guy222
team

Erik-Lensherr
Kalibak would be in a one-shotting spree laughing out loud

BatmanOfGotham
If they team up, Kali's going down. Hard.
Otherwise, Kalibak will beat Iron Man, Colossus, Thing, seperately.
Wait, I don't know about Namor's power...is he Hulk level.

TricksterPriest
Unless they come up with something brilliant or BFR him (I think he carries a boom tube, so that's probably out), Kalibak will murder them. And that's not even counting his recent power boost.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Unless they come up with something brilliant or BFR him (I think he carries a boom tube, so that's probably out), Kalibak will murder them. And that's not even counting his recent power boost. I doubt he can do much to hurt Thing or Colossus...add in Namor and Iron Man, and he will get overpowered.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Master-Borg
I doubt he can do much to hurt Thing or Colossus...add in Namor and Iron Man, and he will get overpowered.

................He's around Orion's level in strength. Orion is supes level. And post upgrade, Kalibak has bitchslapped Orion. no expression

King_Mungi
Kalibak has seriously rocked post-crisis Superman before shifty

muahhaha
Originally posted by Master-Borg
I doubt he can do much to hurt Thing or Colossus...add in Namor and Iron Man, and he will get overpowered. YOU SUCK!!

cmack
kalibak takes it after a small skirmish

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.