What's you belief system?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superchron
Not to be confused with your religion. But what are your specific morals that you live your life by?

chickenlover98
Originally posted by superchron
Not to be confused with your religion. But what are your specific morals that you live your life by? friends first. always. always take care of their friends and theyll take care of you.

Blax_Hydralisk
Women first. big grin

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Women first. big grin would it be cliche to say bros b4 hoes?

Blax_Hydralisk
Yes.

And it depends, imo. If the bro says something obviously offensive and the hoe gets mad, I'll probably be madder at the bro then the hoe.

fa'sho?

AngryManatee
Love \m/(-_-)\m/ Peace

chickenlover98
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Love \m/(-_-)\m/ Peace go drop acid hippie

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Yes.

And it depends, imo. If the bro says something obviously offensive and the hoe gets mad, I'll probably be madder at the bro then the hoe.

fa'sho? fa'sho my nigga

Healing Artisan
my belief systems

wink

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/8379/8f01e193f8170c997c602bchl7.png

http://www.leblogauto.com/images/porsche_logo_1.jpg

http://www.oswego.edu/academics/colleges_and_departments/departments/interdisciplinary/premed/images/caduceus.gif

AngryManatee
Originally posted by chickenlover98
go drop acid hippie

eek! shrooms plz

AngryManatee
Originally posted by Healing Artisan
my belief systems

wink

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/8379/8f01e193f8170c997c602bchl7.png

http://www.leblogauto.com/images/porsche_logo_1.jpg

http://www.oswego.edu/academics/colleges_and_departments/departments/interdisciplinary/premed/images/caduceus.gif

Hell yeah, Porsche!

sreeja
I am a Hindu.I belongs to Hindu region,What about you all ?

Mindship

Darth Exodus
Strength is absolute, life should be about improving yourself and in trying to attain happiness (both internal and external) and the closest thing to perfection that you can ever achieve. Every one has to make up their own minds about morality and while it is sometimes necessary to bend that, you should generally stick to them. For myself however, I generally take the stance of 'survival of the fittest'.
Also everyone is born equal (metaphorically) but their actions change that. Equality is a lie to appease the masses/ inferior, as is peace.

I know that its all contraversial stuff but ,hey, so was the true shape of the world.

Deja~vu
Mine is pretty simple. I treat people how I would like to be treated.

I go the extra mile. I don't park in the closest parking spot because someone who is older may really need it. I pick litter up when it's not mine to contribute to the planet. It's our home. I go and sit by the sad person to cheer them up. I don't like to see people upset and sad. I treat animals with respect. I teach children not judge others because they're different than themselves. I also tell adults that. I say don't believe anyone whether a pastor, teacher or others, but check it out yourself. I don't make judgements on books, movies or topics I haven't seen or experienced, because doing so would make one a parrot.

I'm forever the optimist, even to my own demise sometimes.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Mine is pretty simple. I treat people how I would like to be treated.

What if, say, a hypothetical friend of mine liked to be spanked all the time?

How about that!?

inimalist
Originally posted by DigiMark007

How about that!?

my ears are burning

Deja~vu

How about that!? blink

I don't know..hmm.

I do know that I don't like to be spanked.... mad

chickenlover98
blink

I don't know..hmm.

I do know that I don't like to be spanked.... mad unsexy fail

Deja~vu
laughing out loud

Sorry, but I don't see the enjoyment in that. I just don't.......Maybe there's something I'm missing... confused

Healing Artisan
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Hell yeah, Porsche! use to have a bmw x5.

i'm loving the cayenne much better though. my future car, if everything goes according to plan, is definitley a 911 Targa.

masterpiece.

Deja~vu
Superficial.

Healing Artisan
Superficial. what is

Atlantis001
I don't have a current belief system.

Got far to many ideas and theories distracting me right now.

ragesRemorse
Not to be confused with your religion. But what are your specific morals that you live your life by?

i would like to adopt the morals of the knights code. That seems to capture everything i strive to be. Thats Not to say that i yearn to be dueling iron clad warriors with broadswords. although, that would be metal smokin'

Deja~vu
Originally posted by Healing Artisan
what is I don't remember anymore. It must have been the voice again.... confused

leonheartmm
too complicated to describe here. but ti makes sense. dualistic is the simplest way to put it.

Deja~vu
Everything reciplicates. Sooooooo be on your best behavior.

DigiMark007
laughing out loud

Sorry, but I don't see the enjoyment in that. I just don't.......Maybe there's something I'm missing... confused

See, the spanking fits into a larger, more erotic, context. Think of it as when you have to hold your pee for a while. A tad uncomfortable, but when you go it's an awesome feeling.

Kinda like that. But in bed.

no expression

Jbill311
Originally posted by Darth Exodus

Also everyone is born equal (metaphorically) but their actions change that. Equality is a lie to appease the masses/ inferior, as is peace.

I know that its all contraversial stuff but ,hey, so was the true shape of the world.

Are you equal to Hitler? I would like to have the same belief, but the counter example of extremely "evil" (i know-- absolutes etc.) men tripped me up. The way I found around it was that everyone has the same potential, but then I wondered about why I am considered smart, if I have the same potential as someone 'dumb'.

My belief system is a complex jumble of objectivism, skepticism, atheism, Daniel Quinn's particular vision of humanism (secular) and a desire to cling to the spiritualism of my youth. As a young child I was drawn toward the metaphysical, especially that of the eastern variety. Now I put 'faith' in science, and always try to take actions that will improve others' opinion about me and themselves, and leaving the world a better place for my being alive.

Deja~vu
See, the spanking fits into a larger, more erotic, context. Think of it as when you have to hold your pee for a while. A tad uncomfortable, but when you go it's an awesome feeling.

no expression hysterical

And I thought my mind equated interesting thinking...

geshien
laughing out loud

well don't look at me... schmoll

anyways, off the top of my head...

1 learning about the world around me.
2 using logic.
3 taking care of my lady first (if i do everything here, i succeed in taking care of me)
4 enjoying life.
5 having goals.
6 making friends.
7 completing said goals.

FoxMeister
My belief system?

1)Dont step on the cracks in the pavement
2)No rabid bears
3)?????
4)Profit

Bardock42
Originally posted by FoxMeister
My belief system?

1)Dont step on the cracks in the pavement
2)No rabid bears
3)?????
4)Profit Watch out where the huskies go, don't you eat the yellow snow?

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Bardock42
Watch out where the huskies go, don't you eat the yellow snow?
I dont see the profit in eating snow in the first place

Bardock42
Originally posted by FoxMeister
I dont see the profit in eating snow in the first place It can be yummy.

dukemuken

survive. take everything i want and need and opportunity to thrive.

Spang53
"there's no sense getting all riled up every time a bunch of idiots give you a hard time. In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should."

Tarik - Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle

Symmetric Chaos
I consider myself a pragmatist.

no expression

Or literally like that . . . but that's another concept.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.