Mister Fantastic vs Odin with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Mister fantastic as all of the powers of the Silver Surfer and gets 5 days of prep to practice with his powers.

Silver Surfer abilities- http://www.geocities.com/bruno_nojunk/

Dark-Jaxx
Honestly, Reed is smart enough to take SS's powers further than he ever did. Not gonna say it is enough to beat Odin though.

guy222
odin ftw

BatmanOfGotham
Right...like the power of Silver Surfer can make him beat Odin...
And Wolverine can chop off Galactus' head and use it as a trophy...
(Sarcasm)

Knowsbleed33
Odin still takes it.

Mr. Slippyfist
5 days compared to a lifetime from Surfer?

Ya, this is almost a battle.

The Fake Macoy
Awesome, a sub-par Silver Surfer vs. Odin... clearly a battle for the ages. Odin will squash Richards every time.

King Kandy
Surfer got knocked out by one blast from Odin. But Reed can't even manage that, he'll get annihilated.

norrinradd43
Silver Surfer is not exactly a dumbass. He was a scientist on a much more advanced planet than Earth. Granted Reed probably has more scholarly ability but I think Norrin's many years of experience with the Power Cosmic make him better with it than Reed after 5 days of practice. Surfer lasts longer against Odin than Reed in this match. In my opinion Surfer should have done a little better than was written against Odin.

muahhaha
Another fail thread by Golem. Just give up *******.

norrinradd43
Keep it up Golem! I like your style, always have.

muahhaha
All he does is make shitty threads that never go anywhere. He fails.

norrinradd43
He has been doing to for a long time, he breaks no rules, and he is not slowing down...I respect the man.

Terryc250
Odin one shots him, give reed Thanos power and he'll still lose, 5 days of prep isn't enough to learn the true powers of the power cosmic

golem370
I will edit the 5 days to 6 months of prep

Badabing
Guys, I can edit the opening post of a thread to change the stipulations.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.