U-DO vs. Sephiroth, Ultimecia and Exdeath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
Three of FF's strongest.

Can the trio win?

Terryc250
Isnt U-DO like an Omnipotent being? He would probably win

Burning thought
if ANY of the FF team last more than a split second, Sephiroth would not be among them, he would likely go down like wheat in a firestorm but i think U-DO is indeed godly

Luminatus
They do say he is God Himself.
Also this is TC Ultimecia at 100%, AC Sephiroth at full power and Neo Exdeath merged with the Void.

Burning thought
swap Sephiroth imo for something more powerful, i dont know wha but Ultimecia seems more powerful by far than Ac sephiroth and at least Neo Exdeath has the void, Sephiroth brings very little to the group but if its God himself then it hardly matteres does it

Luminatus
Well who should I replace Sephiroth with?

Burning thought
perhaps the closest thing to God in the FF universe, then at least their something more than gnats, even if they all die the god of the FF unvierse would have some say in things i guess

Terryc250
Why must you bring your anti-Sephiroth here? Theres no point to bashing Sephiroth, if in the end it won't make a difference, no one asked you who will survive the longest. In any trio there will be someone who will fall first thats common sense, however Sephiroth is the one most likely to come back alive out of the 3, since his willpower and essence never really fade, unless U-DO takes out the entire planet, destroying every cell in the lifestream, which of course none of the FF characters can survive planetary explosions, which means they all die instantly at once. Sephiroth is the closest thing to god in FF7 universe. And is top 3 most powerful FF villains imo, with power of Jenova and lifestream.

Burning thought
not anti sephiroth, although i can bring it anywhere i want, he will be the easiest to beat, since hes not nothing to bring to the table wheras Exdeath has that void manip thing and apparently ultimeca can use time powers of great height

sephiroth is nothing but a weed, why must you bring your sephiroth love?

Terryc250
Originally posted by Burning thought
not anti sephiroth, although i can bring it anywhere i want, he will be the easiest to beat, since hes not nothing to bring to the table wheras Exdeath has that void manip thing and apparently ultimeca can use time powers of great height

sephiroth is nothing but a weed, why must you bring your sephiroth love?

Ahh i see you must still be mad that Sephiroth wtfrapes Kain, Sephiroth brings the planets power, Jenova viruses, J-cells..

Luminatus
U-DO
_4eGahm_gYc

Dark-Jaxx
U-DO and KOS-MOS together busted the universe, and using common sense, UDO provided the bulk of that blast.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Terryc250
Ahh i see you must still be mad that Sephiroth wtfrapes Kain, Sephiroth brings the planets power, Jenova viruses, J-cells..

.....grow up please smile

Dark-Jaxx
Who the hell wants to grow up? You get back pains and shit.

Burning thought
true, but it would be nice for him to at least act past the level of not only baiting but poorly and just to try and get back at me for saying his beloved Sephiroth fails utterly

SHM
Originally posted by Burning thought
true, but it would be nice for him to at least act past the level of not only baiting but poorly and just to try and get back at me for saying his beloved Sephiroth fails utterly

You would do the same thing if I started bashing Kain for no reason.

On-topic, U-DO wins.

Burning thought
no i wouldnt, id prob just say the same thing as i just said to Terry, to grow up, if someone started bashing him

Terryc250
Yeah because in the past thats what u've been doing when someone bashes Kain dur

Burning thought
I dont remember that, I usually pwn them again and again with facts until they quieten down instead of being childish

Terryc250
Replace pwn with "sh*t talking" and replace facts with "imagination stories" and it could be pretty close to the truth.

Burning thought
lol your such a child Terry, such a child "sigh" but ive nothing against that reall,y this forum is afterall for all ages i belive which is why its PG-13 smile

Terryc250
Point proven.

Burning thought
thanks

Terryc250
Thanks? My point was proven..

Burning thought
smile

Dark-Jaxx
You're both immature asses. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.