Daredevil vs. Punisher in categories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Etrigan
There has always been a strange but long-standing feud between Matt Murdock and Frank Castle. Punisher respects Daredevil due to his very strong attitude towards justice and the justice system, and also his fighting skills, but dislikes him as well due to their tendency to clash, whereas Daredevil does not approve of Punisher's methods and approach to crime-fighting. They are also strangely similar. They have fought before so I wondered which of them was better in these various categories:

- Fighting Skills (H2H/brawling/martial arts)

- Aim/accuracy

- General intelligence/mental state

- Strength

- Speed/agility

- Prep/resources

- Overall crimefighting efficiency

I have seen some interesting debates about their comparing methods on the boards, so I thought it would be interesting to see the opinions of others.

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Etrigan
There has always been a strange but long-standing feud between Matt Murdock and Frank Castle. Punisher respects Daredevil due to his very strong attitude towards justice and the justice system, and also his fighting skills, but dislikes him as well due to their tendency to clash, whereas Daredevil does not approve of Punisher's methods and approach to crime-fighting. They are also strangely similar. They have fought before so I wondered which of them was better in these various categories:

- Fighting Skills (H2H/brawling/martial arts)

- Aim/accuracy

- General intelligence/mental state

- Strength

- Speed/agility

- Prep/resources

- Overall crimefighting efficiency

I have seen some interesting debates about their comparing methods on the boards, so I thought it would be interesting to see the opinions of others.
DD wins in every category except prep.

tkitna
Originally posted by Ha-Son
DD wins in every category except prep.

Agreed!

norrinradd43
I agree with that.

redhotrash
DD wins on efficency? Punisher nearly took out a plethora of villains at 1 funereal. If Kingpin were a consistant Punisher villain, he wouldnt still be dealing with him like DD has to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.