Magneto vs Ronan the Accuser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Not sure if this will be good or Ronan will destroy him.

Who wins?

nimbus006
Magneto cannot affect Ronans weapon, and I'm not sure if he would be able to affect his armor.

Matter manipulation for the win.

Ronan 8/10.

Endrict Nuul
He can't? dammit.

Bouboumaster
Magneto is ****ed.

guy222
ronan

Roldz
Originally posted by nimbus006
Magneto cannot affect Ronans weapon, and I'm not sure if he would be able to affect his armor.

Matter manipulation for the win.

Ronan 8/10.

Ohh i dont know about that. We've seen Mags manipulates metal from enchanted ones to a complicated bio-organic metals..

Ronan's energy manipulation, durability steams from Kree-technology = metalic parts. Parts within the master of magnetism to manipulate..

Take all the tech away Ronan albeit an enhance kree still prone to a massive heart attacks or stroke big grin ..

nimbus006
Originally posted by Roldz
Ohh i dont know about that. We've seen Mags manipulates metal from enchanted ones to a complicated bio-organic metals..

Ronan's energy manipulation, durability steams from Kree-technology = metalic parts. Parts within the master of magnetism to manipulate..

Take all the tech away Ronan albeit an enhance kree still prone to a massive heart attacks or stroke big grin ..

Yea, I was thinking about this last night wondering if Magneto actually could manipulate Ronan's hammer, and the reason I said he couldn't is b/c I remember reading once something to the effect of the Ultimate Weapon only answering to him.

I could very well be wrong, and maybe Mags can affect his hammer. However, we have seen Ronan recreate his weapon out of thin air. So if Mags decides to BFR it, Ronan does have that option.

Roldz
Hmm.. Did not know that.

Recreating his ultimate weapon out of thin air is certainly a big advantage in this fight.. I wonder if his only able to do that with his Original weapon..

I know the one in his possesion in the Annihilation series was the weaker version but i dont know if he was able to take back his original. I thought it was destroyed..

I still say stroke..lols can take em out..

Mags doesnt have to destroy the weapon just keep it away from Ronan.. Ala Thor vs Mag's fight...

Rutog98
If Ronan truly has matter manipulation, this his control over metal even will far outdo Magneto's. Just because Magneto is limited to metal does not make him the be-all-and-end-all with metal. If Ronan can create matter out of thin air, Magneto isn't going to be able to take anything out of his control, metal or otherwise.

Rutog98
Hmm.. Did not know that.

Recreating his ultimate weapon out of thin air is certainly a big advantage in this fight.. I wonder if his only able to do that with his Original weapon..

I know the one in his possesion in the Annihilation series was the weaker version but i dont know if he was able to take back his original. I thought it was destroyed..

I still say stroke..lols can take em out..

Mags doesnt have to destroy the weapon just keep it away from Ronan.. Ala Thor vs Mag's fight...

Thor would kill Magneto. Magneto has to grab ahold of the hammer magnetically to take it away from Thor. Thor's hammer can just absorb the very energies Magneto is trying to use to take the hammer from him. Magneto is so outclassed against Thor and, from what I have read thus far, he's way out of his league with Ronan as well.

norrinradd43
I dont think magneto is COMPLETELY outclassed by Thor, he has been able to control his hammer magnetically and Magneto is impervious to Electricity based attacks. However, Magneto's shields will crack under a Godblast(Does Thor need his Hammer to do this?) and if Thor gets his hands on Magneto he is doomed.

As for the fight, I am gonna call it 7/10 in favor of Magneto, Ronin did lose to US Agent after all.

Roldz
Originally posted by Rutog98
If Ronan truly has matter manipulation, this his control over metal even will far outdo Magneto's. Just because Magneto is limited to metal does not make him the be-all-and-end-all with metal. If Ronan can create matter out of thin air, Magneto isn't going to be able to take anything out of his control, metal or otherwise.
Ronan does have minor matter manipulation but creating something out of thin air I've never seen em do it on panel.. In fact the only matter manipulation I've seen em do is de-armored someone..

Mags control over metal is a form of matter manipulation, it overshadows Ronans MM.. 1 point for Mags.. He is the be-all-end-all with metal..

Originally posted by Rutog98
Thor would kill Magneto. Magneto has to grab ahold of the hammer magnetically to take it away from Thor. Thor's hammer can just absorb the very energies Magneto is trying to use to take the hammer from him. Magneto is so outclassed against Thor and, from what I have read thus far, he's way out of his league with Ronan as well.
KMC yeah, comics no..

I was just taking a scenario, when Mags fought Thor.. He held aloft Thors hammer, he can do the same to Ronans..

Ronans awesome powers comes from Kree-tech (composed of metallic parts) an advantage to Mags powerset, take all that away his not totally out of his league.. That is what differentiate Thor and Ronan..

Tenebrous
Mags is a beast, but I gotta go with ronan here

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/541/ronan06pr7.jpg

Bouboumaster
Nice pic

Roldz
One awesome cover thats for sure..

nimbus006
Ronan does have minor matter manipulation but creating something out of thin air I've never seen em do it on panel.. In fact the only matter manipulation I've seen em do is de-armored someone..

Mags control over metal is a form of matter manipulation, it overshadows Ronans MM.. 1 point for Mags.. He is the be-all-end-all with metal..

Forget metal, Ronan can manipulate all forms of matter, and his ability to do so is far beyond minor:

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/5418/celestialarmortranswd7.jpg

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/6919/mattermaniphc3.jpg

As for not being able to create his hammer out of thin air...

Here you can Human Torch melts it away:

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/6554/ronannoweapon1aj2.jpg

He goes on to fight a couple panels without his weapon to prove he is still just as powerful:

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2492/ronannoweapon2hm5.jpg

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2981/ronannoweapon3zr5.jpg

...and dam it, I can't seem to find the scan embarrasment , but a couple panels later he recreates his weapon out of "thin air", I promise...lol

Roldz
The first scan is the one i refered to as de-armoring someone, i considered it minor because he did not recreate but destroyed it. Similar to the last scan when Torch melted his hammer..

Must not have been his original Weapon otherwise it wouldnt have been melted that easy by Torch..

I still say its a good fight and im leanin towards Mags due to Ronans dependency towards his armors and weapons made purely with metal..

nimbus006
The first scan is the one i refered to as de-armoring someone, i considered it minor because he did not recreate but destroyed it. Similar to the last scan when Torch melted his hammer..

Must not have been his original Weapon otherwise it wouldnt have been melted that easy by Torch..

I still say its a good fight and im leanin towards Mags due to Ronans dependency towards his armors and weapons made purely with metal..

According to the character he was fighting in that first scan, he has fought "demi-gods and celestials, and transversed realities".

Seems to me that completely rearranging the molecular structure of someone who has "battled celestials and transverse realities" is a pretty major matter manipulation feat.

It's not like he destroyed a chair, or table.

Roldz
Originally posted by nimbus006
According to the character he was fighting in that first scan, he has fought "demi-gods and celestials, and transversed realities".

Seems to me that completely rearranging the molecular structure of someone who has "battled celestials and transverse realities" is a pretty major matter manipulation feat.

It's not like he destroyed a chair, or table.
I think she was just boasting.. I mean we all know what a Celestial is capable off..

What really cause much damage was her powersource destabilizing..

She is pretty tough dough, she put up a good fight with Thor..
Still id think somethin similar would happen if she were to match up with Mags..

leonidas
i still think this is a good match up. given some of mags feats in the last 5 yrs or so, this match is a very tough call imo. think i'd favor mags. either way, deserving of a bump imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.