Marvel Heroes vs. Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Heroes

Beta Ray Bill
Ronan
Iceman
Iron Man

vs.

Villains

Loki
Dr. Doom
Magneto
Mandarin

Regulations:

10 minutes of prep to find out who they're up against, and form a strategic battle plan.

Anything they can conjure in 10 minutes is legal, except acquiring any outside sources for support. However, anything within their usual operating tactics is legal.

For example, Ironman can put on a more superior battle armor, but he cannot operate more than one at a time, and Doom and Loki can prepare spells while Magneto puts up his shields.

Battle is set on a mountain range located on an empty planet.

LORD B
villians

Bouboumaster
Heroes trash villains.

The key player there is Beta Ray Bill, who is immune to spells, thanks to Storm Breaker.
Horse Face is a notch over anybody else in this fight. And Ronan have some matter manipulation in his side.

Doom would be very effective against Iceman, and Iron Man, but he would have his ass full of shit with Ronan after him. A bloodlust Beta would kill Loki, and then go after Doom.

guy222
heroes

nimbus006
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Heroes trash villains.

The key player there is Beta Ray Bill, who is immune to spells, thanks to Storm Breaker.
Horse Face is a notch over anybody else in this fight. And Ronan have some matter manipulation in his side.

Doom would be very effective against Iceman, and Iron Man, but he would have his ass full of shit with Ronan after him. A bloodlust Beta would kill Loki, and then go after Doom.

I agree BRB is a "notch" above the rest here, but Loki constantly gives Thor trouble, and would give BRB a hard time.

Magneto can hold his own against Ronan.

I think Doom is the key to the Villains success. If he can find a way to neutralize Iceman then he could turn the tide. If not, then the Heroes win in my opinion.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by nimbus006
I agree BRB is a "notch" above the rest here, but Loki constantly gives Thor trouble, and would give BRB a hard time.

Magneto can hold his own against Ronan.

I think Doom is the key to the Villains success. If he can find a way to neutralize Iceman then he could turn the tide. If not, then the Heroes win in my opinion.

It's pretty what I was thinking. But I give the odds to Heroes team

LORD B
wouldnt mags be able to control/manipulate brb/ronans hammers.

also couldnt mags just crush iron man into a tiny ball of metal?

nimbus006
Originally posted by LORD B
wouldnt mags be able to control/manipulate brb/ronans hammers.

also couldnt mags just crush iron man into a tiny ball of metal?

I could be wrong, but I believe IM has an "anti-magnetic" fail safe in his armor.

cmack
heroes, no one can stand toe to toe with brb on the villains side

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.