I Need Help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ms. Kadabra
I won't tell my family about this, as they just wouldn't understand, so I went here for someone to listen... Despite my name, I AM a boy.

2 days ago, I got a new dog, Lassie. It was so cute and had those understanding, symphatic eyes. I petted it a lot and enjoyed when it licked me a few places. Then, I got an idea. I took off my pants and... Well, I letted it lick on my dingdong. I enjoyed it, even through I knew it was wrong.

Am I insane?

Ax3l
This is the greatest thread I have ever seen.

Ms. Kadabra
Thanks for understanding, dumbass! sad

Ax3l
DUMBASS!?

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Ax3l
This is the greatest thread I have ever seen.

Blax_Hydralisk
And for the record.

You're not insane... just kind of sick. But whatever floats your boat dude.

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh DUMBASS.

Ms. Kadabra
I know it's wrong, but it's soft, warm tongue just slips on my dingdong head in... A special manner. Unlike other dogs. I think my dog enjoy it, too, which just makes the experience enjoyable. But it disturbs me, and I have had trouble sleeping, considering myself insane sad That's why i needed to talk to someone. But not somebody I know.

Blax_Hydralisk
Well... uh..

If you think it's wrong, does that mean that you would like to "fix" yourself?

If so you should probably get some professional help.

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
crylaugh DUMBASS.
BAN PLZ crylaugh

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ms. Kadabra
I won't tell my family about this, as they just wouldn't understand, so I went here for someone to listen... Despite my name, I AM a boy.

2 days ago, I got a new dog, Lassie. It was so cute and had those understanding, symphatic eyes. I petted it a lot and enjoyed when it licked me a few places. Then, I got an idea. I took off my pants and... Well, I letted it lick on my dingdong. I enjoyed it, even through I knew it was wrong.

Am I insane? yes

Ax3l
Is it strange that this is turning me on?

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
BAN PLZ crylaugh

yupz.

Ms. Kadabra
yes

STFU, IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE A A SMARTASS, THEN DON'T BE A SMARTASS! mad

Ms. Kadabra
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Well... uh..

If you think it's wrong, does that mean that you would like to "fix" yourself?

If so you should probably get some professional help.

No, 'cause then all the people around me will find out! sad

Ax3l
No, 'cause then all the people around me will find out! sad I already told your Uncle. He likes the idea.

Ms. Kadabra
Originally posted by Ax3l
I already told your Uncle. He likes the idea.

Hey, you are lying! mad

Disturbed Angel
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ax3l
Hey, you are lying! mad Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ms. Kadabra
Ax3l, why are you just repeating what he said? Can't you come up with something yourself? Seems like YOU are the insane one here, not me wink
HAHAHAHA, owned!

Ax3l
Ax3l, why are you just repeating what he said? Can't you come up with something yourself? Seems like YOU are the insane one here, not me wink
HAHAHAHA, owned! Excuse me, Fido is here and we haven't had some alone time in a while. I gotta go grab the peanut butter.

Rogue Jedi
HAHAHAHA, owned! yeah, Ax3l is the insane one, HE is the one who makes a poor dog blow him. RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Ms. Kadabra
Lol, this is more boring than I thought... See ya.

-The Judge

Rogue Jedi
Lol, this is more boring than I thought... See ya.

-The Judge LOSER.

Ms. Kadabra
LOSER.

Hi my friend smile

Ms. Kadabra
I er alle sammen velkommen til at sut min pik! smile

gefallen_engel
Is this for real??? You can NOT be serious!

Lord Feron
April Fools???

LilyMaree
Gay much? haermm

Dark-Jaxx
I sucked my poodle's red noodle doodle.

gefallen_engel
EWWW!!

Mairuzu
Why has his account been restricted

...i had a few questions

The big EH

Am I insane? hmmmm, interspecies erotica, i'm not a fan myself but your not insane or sick for liking it, just different..... although i dont wanna know the story behind your name

TRH
LOL

The big EH
ya why was it restricted?

ScarletSpeed
HAHAHAHA, owned!

That was the worse "owned" I have ever read no expression

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
EWWW!! You know you like it.

gefallen_engel
no frickin way!

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
no frickin way! You perverted girl. evil face

gefallen_engel
how am I perverted? I ain't the one getting it on with a dog!!!!!

Dark-Jaxx
Sure you don't... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sicko. sick

gefallen_engel
bite my ass!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.