My real April Fools jokes that I played on people today!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
So I wake up and I open the closet and I say, "Honey! There's a shitload of spiders in our closet! Oh my Gawd!! They're like all crawling everywhere!"

She was like, "What?"

Then I said, "April Fools!"

And then she just sort of rolled over and went back to sleep.

My better one was much later today at work. One of my producers and I went to interview this lady in a parking lot where she was pulled over by police and arrested for outstanding warrants. Apparently her ID was stolen and some other lady committed a bunch of crimes and now the real lady was in trouble for it. So we get out and meet her, and I go to the back of my news vehicle, I open the hatch, and I say, "Oh shoot, I forgot my camera!" My producer gave one of those looks like. 'oh you dumb ass, great, just great,' and he said "Oh, no." Then I said "April Fools!" He and the lady commented that that was a good one and he treated us to Starbucks after the interview. smile

Ax3l
I hate Starbucks.

Mairuzu
what?

Barker
wat

WrathfulDwarf
I could really go for a frappuccino right now.

chillmeistergen
Wow, amazing.

The big EH
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
So I wake up and I open the closet and I say, "Honey! There's a shitload of spiders in our closet! Oh my Gawd!! They're like all crawling everywhere!"

She was like, "What?"

Then I said, "April Fools!"

And then she just sort of rolled over and went back to sleep.

My better one was much later today at work. One of my producers and I went to interview this lady in a parking lot where she was pulled over by police and arrested for outstanding warrants. Apparently her ID was stolen and some other lady committed a bunch of crimes and now the real lady was in trouble for it. So we get out and meet her, and I go to the back of my news vehicle, I open the hatch, and I say, "Oh shoot, I forgot my camera!" My producer gave one of those looks like. 'oh you dumb ass, great, just great,' and he said "Oh, no." Then I said "April Fools!" He and the lady commented that that was a good one and he treated us to Starbucks after the interview. smile hat do you do for a living? but those jokes are about as lame as barker's sig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.