Someone WILL die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kal of Krypton
Someone is going to die in an upcoming episode. (The only reason I made this a new thread is so noobs ans newcomers will see it and, hopefully they wont start a new thread with the title "So-and-so dies!"wink

I personally did not read the article, I havent seen most of this season and I'm waiting till the DVD's come out so I can watch them then. The article is on Kryptonsite.com, go find it and have fun posting HERE. roll eyes (sarcastic)

EDIT: Damn Kryptonsite, it was an April fools prank. My apoligies for not reading the damn disclaimer and making a new thread.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
Someone is going to die in an upcoming episode. (The only reason I made this a new thread is so noobs ans newcomers will see it and, hopefully they wont start a new thread with the title "So-and-so dies!"wink

I personally did not read the article, I havent seen most of this season and I'm waiting till the DVD's come out so I can watch them then. The article is on Kryptonsite.com, go find it and have fun posting HERE. roll eyes (sarcastic)

EDIT: Damn Kryptonsite, it was an April fools prank. My apoligies for not reading the damn disclaimer and making a new thread. Its cool. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.