Your April Fools Prank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Toku King
What prank(s) did you do for April Fools?

I made this irritating internet stalker that constantly annoys me think I was dying by some accident. Turns out she's an airhead and a ***** under extreme situations too.
laughing

Tattoo
Cellophane on the toilet, and installed a Firefox add-on that phucks up my web browser, so everyone else in the house today thought they crashed my computer.

Mairuzu
i told someone i was dead

WrathfulDwarf
Prank calls to friends.

gefallen_engel
told my neighbor someone stole his 4-wheeler

Piggle Humsy
I did nothing.. because I fear the repercussions too much laughing

Mairuzu
ha-son

The big EH
i dont really do pranks plus my teachers (except for my math teacher) are the people than you dont pull prank on, or even do one in their room..... however i did throw a chair at a really annoying person, i warned him like ten times and told him to shutup....he didnt so i threw it

dadudemon
I pulled no pranks as of yet.

Kumori Okami
my girlfriend has been after me all year to go get my license, so when i got done at the DMV today and got it, i called and told her i had failed so badly i lost my permit and was banned from ever going back to the DMV to try again due to lack of driving ability...

worst part is, she bought it...

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kumori Okami
my girlfriend has been after me all year to go get my license, so when i got done at the DMV today and got it, i called and told her i had failed so badly i lost my permit and was banned from ever going back to the DMV to try again due to lack of driving ability...

worst part is, she bought it...

Sooooo....what did she say when you told her?

AngryManatee
Recently the jews have admitted to being responsible for 9/11 and are taking apart America's infrastructure as we speak, peice by peice. If this is bad enough, they are using the blacks as muscle. Our only hope will be to close all KFCs, thus starving their black army of chikinz which provide them with their necessary proteinz. Their muscles will then quickly atrophy. Jew bodies are weak against pysical impact, so once the black hoard is starved, we'll be able to crack the jews right in their beaks. For America! Also, April Fools. Love \m/(-_-)\m/ Peace

Devil King
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Recently the jews have admitted to being responsible for 9/11 and are taking apart America's infrastructure as we speak, peice by peice. If this is bad enough, they are using the blacks as muscle. Our only hope will be to close all KFCs, thus starving their black army of chikinz which provide them with their necessary proteinz. Their muscles will then quickly atrophy. Jew bodies are weak against pysical impact, so once the black hoard is starved, we'll be able to crack the jews right in their beaks. For America! Also, April Fools. Love \m/(-_-)\m/ Peace

When did the Jews claim responsability? I know we kicked out all the whirly-gig peddlers at the mall because they turned out to be Jew operatives, but I didn't know flying a whirly-gig into a building would cause it to collapse.

inimalist
pancake theory is a hoax

POWER TO THE PROUD WHITE RACE!

Blax_Hydralisk
You're a ****ing pancake!

AngryManatee
Speed up teh black army's demise. Steal MOAR watarmelunz!!!

Devil King
When did the Jews calim responsability?

Schecter
Also, April Fools. Love \m/(-_-)\m/ Peace

dur

Robtard
"using the blacks as muscle" you shoplifted that line from the Blue Brothers. It's what the Illinois Nazi was spouting through the megaphone.

If I recall correctly, it went something like this: "the Jew is using the Negro as muscle against you, what are you going to do about it, Whitey?"

Devil King
Originally posted by Robtard
"using the blacks as muscle" you shoplifted that line from the Blue Brothers. It's what the Illinois Nazi was spouting through the megaphone.

If I recall correctly, it went something like this: "the Jew is using the Negro as muscle against you, what are you going to do about it, Whitey?"

So, Obama is a muslim terrorist?

Robtard
No, if anything, the Illinois Nazi would be implying that the Jew is using Obama, or at least half of him (you pick, upper or lower half) against you, Whitey.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Speed up teh black army's demise. Steal MOAR watarmelunz!!!
Agreed, and boycott KFC while you're at it.

Quiero Mota
April Fools. Love \m/(-_-)\m/ Peace

I pulled off an excellent April Fools on my employees today. I posted a paper on the bulletin board saying that I was going to start doing drug tests, starting in the afternoon. I could literally feel the raw fear in the air, and whenever I entered the breakroom they fell silent and starting talking about dumb stuff. At the end of the day I informed everyone that it was an April Fools joke, and I had the best laugh I've had in a long time.

Now if I really enforced drug tests, I'd only be ****ing myself because I'd lose over 90% of my roster.

spidey-dude
Recently the jews have admitted to being responsible for 9/11 and are taking apart America's infrastructure as we speak, peice by peice. If this is bad enough, they are using the blacks as muscle. Our only hope will be to close all KFCs, thus starving their black army of chikinz which provide them with their necessary proteinz. Their muscles will then quickly atrophy. Jew bodies are weak against pysical impact, so once the black hoard is starved, we'll be able to crack the jews right in their beaks. For America! Also, April Fools. Love \m/(-_-)\m/ Peace its the damn arabs that are responsible for 9/11 not jews

botankus
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I pulled off an excellent April Fools on my employees today. I posted a paper on the bulletin board saying that I was going to start doing drug tests, starting in the afternoon. I could literally feel the raw fear in the air, and whenever I entered the breakroom they fell silent and starting talking about dumb stuff. At the end of the day I informed everyone that it was an April Fools joke, and I had the best laugh I've had in a long time.

Now if I really enforced drug tests, I'd only be ****ing myself because I'd lose over 90% of my roster.

What do these people do for you?

Kal of Krypton
I did'nt do anything, but a friend of mine told his mom that he got his girlfriend pregnant, she was very supportive and he felt like a jerk, lol.

Wålshy
my april fools prank is that im not really a female

Robtard
Originally posted by botankus
What do these people do for you?

They shift, cut and package his cocaine.

Kumori Okami
Originally posted by dadudemon
Sooooo....what did she say when you told her?

she started in about how it was beyond comprehension how much i sucked at driving to have failed the road test that badly and then she started feeling all bad because that meant we had to put off moving for another week or two, at least... and then i asked her if she had a calendar nearby and she said she intends to give me a good beating the next time she sees me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.