Battlestar Galactica - Season 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FlappingMangera
The premiere is finally happening this Friday! Any theories on what happened to Starbuck, or who the fifth secret Cylon is? I heard it's not any of the major characters, so I'm guessing it's Admiral Adama's ex-wife Carolanne, who was presumed dead. Imagine the battle-hardened Admiral coming to grips with the fact his beloved was in fact a Cylon, along with his ExO.

Also, if anyone here lives in or near Manhattan or West Hollywood: my friend who works at Sci-Fi told me that if you call up certain pizza places in those areas during the premiere, you can get a free pizza courtesy of BSG, in a special BSG pizza box and everything. They're only giving out 1,000 so I'd totally get one to sell on Ebay as a collectible.

He said you call up and say "I want to order a frakking pizza," then the guy will ask "How long has Starbuck been gone?" and if you answer that right: free pizza. I don't know the answer, but I'm sure the premiere will give the answer, and hopefully also tell us how she managed to survive, let alone make it to Earth.

Amazon
My theory is it's Kendra Shaw or Geata. Here's why I think it's Kendra.
Here is a quote from the Hybrid's prophecy in BSG Razor.

"And the fifth still in shadow, will claw toward the light, hungering for redemption that will only come in the howl of terrible suffering."

There was the scene at the end of Razor where the Hybrid is talking to Kendra and implys that he's knows her and that he's been waiting a long time for her. She was suffering extreem emotional turmoil due to the massacare on the Silla. And said she wants to be forgiven. I know she exploded on the cylon ship, but Starbuck exploded as well and came back so it is possible that shaw could come back again.

The reason why I think it could be geata is in season 3 episode 13 "Taking a break from all your worries." Where Baltar is captured from the temple and inerrogated on Galactica. After the interrogations are over they send in Lt geata to offer him a deal. Baltar says there are worse things than being a traitor, if your friends only knes the truth. Don't worry I won't tell anyone your little secret. Then Geata freaks out and stabs him in the neck with a pen. Telling him to shut the frak up. hmmm

Shadow_King
Originally posted by Amazon
My theory is it's Kendra Shaw or Geata. Here's why I think it's Kendra.
Here is a quote from the Hybrid's prophecy in BSG Razor.

"And the fifth still in shadow, will claw toward the light, hungering for redemption that will only come in the howl of terrible suffering."

There was the scene at the end of Razor where the Hybrid is talking to Kendra and implys that he's knows her and that he's been waiting a long time for her. She was suffering extreem emotional turmoil due to the massacare on the Silla. And said she wants to be forgiven. I know she exploded on the cylon ship, but Starbuck exploded as well and came back so it is possible that shaw could come back again.

The reason why I think it could be geata is in season 3 episode 13 "Taking a break from all your worries." Where Baltar is captured from the temple and inerrogated on Galactica. After the interrogations are over they send in Lt geata to offer him a deal. Baltar says there are worse things than being a traitor, if your friends only knes the truth. Don't worry I won't tell anyone your little secret. Then Geata freaks out and stabs him in the neck with a pen. Telling him to shut the frak up. hmmm

Then why didnt gatea hear the music like the others???

Amazon
Originally posted by Shadow_King
Then why didnt gatea hear the music like the others???

He may have heard the music and just not said anything, or they didn't show it on camera.
The final 4 cylons are different from the other 7 models, so it is possible that the final cylon is different from the other 4.

FlappingMangera
I thought that little secret had to do with something Gaeta did on New Caprica. I can't remember, it's been so long since I watched those episodes. The Kendra one is definitely a possibility.

BruceSkywalker
Look forward to the show on friday. I have a theory, but I'm going to wait until after I see the first few shows.

BruceSkywalker
Tomorrow night the season begins

Shadow_King
can't wait, so whats up with baltar this season?

Amazon
Yay! Only one more day!!!!

BruceSkywalker
Can someone send me some spoilers after tonights show. I won't be watching it until very late so I don't mind spoilers.

Amazon
I absolutley loved today's episode. The cylon's look as though they are on the verge of a civil war. Yay! I think they are going to re-awaken D'iana biers. I'm glad Adama let Starbuck look for earth again. For the second time since the show began Roslyn pissed me off. Normally I love her but I just can't believe how short sighted she's being about starbuck, and I was so pissed that she tried to shoot starbuck. But my heart went out to her when Adama said what he did to her and then she noticed her hair was falling out. I don't know why she's not getting another shot of blood from the hybrid.
I guess lee and dee are officially broken up now. Well I don't know if it's official but they're defanitley over. I noticed how he never said goodbye to the president and she totally walked away before he even got the chance.
Awesome episode 10 out of 10!!!

BruceSkywalker
I absolutley loved today's episode. The cylon's look as though they are on the verge of a civil war. Yay! I think they are going to re-awaken D'iana biers. I'm glad Adama let Starbuck look for earth again. For the second time since the show began Roslyn pissed me off. Normally I love her but I just can't believe how short sighted she's being about starbuck, and I was so pissed that she tried to shoot starbuck. But my heart went out to her when Adama said what he did to her and then she noticed her hair was falling out. I don't know why she's not getting another shot of blood from the hybrid.
I guess lee and dee are officially broken up now. Well I don't know if it's official but they're defanitley over. I noticed how he never said goodbye to the president and she totally walked away before he even got the chance.
Awesome episode 10 out of 10!!!

QFT

Amazon
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
QFT

What does QFT mean?

BruceSkywalker
What does QFT mean?

Amazon QFT means quoted for truth

FlappingMangera
Crap, I missed last Friday's ep and I don't think it's on my DVR. What do I do now?!

Amazon
Holy Crap!!!! They killed Calley. I had no idea that Tyrel was beating her. They never even touched on that in the show. I think Tory's programming is becoming active. Either that or she's completley gone fraking crazy. They're really ending this show. Wow!

starlock
Holy Crap!!!! They killed Calley. I had no idea that Tyrel was beating her. They never even touched on that in the show. I think Tory's programming is becoming active. Either that or she's completley gone fraking crazy. They're really ending this show. Wow!

Season 2.5 i think? had an episode that dealt with him having a dream and beating the hell out of calley, it was when they introduced the priest cylon....it was revealed that tyrel thought he was a cylon(so the priest cylon said) and woke up out of a dream(of trying to kill himdelf) and beat her badly

forumcrew

he wasnt beating her. He snapped that one time and beat her before they were ever together. It was what led to them getting together in fact.

BruceSkywalker
Anything great happen tonight.

Amazon
Did anyone see yesterday's episode? Wow!!! I mean... WOW!

holacik
Hmm I'm still wondering who the fifth Cylon is...The whole scene with Baltar begging for his life was awesome.

Tex
Yeah, last nights episode more than made up for the sub par doldrum first half of the season. The final scene with destroyed New York was epic. Too bad we'll have to wait till '09 for the final conclusion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.