Zelda Movie Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
Finally

http://movies.ign.com/dor/articles/863515/legend-of-zelda-movie-trailer/videos/legendofzelda_filmtrailer_040108.html
April Fool's

Neo Darkhalen
Wrong Sub forum.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Wrong Sub forum.
I know

Neo Darkhalen
Better if you had put it in the games forum, sort of fails in here, shame though it would have been good.

King_Mungi
Better if you had put it in the games forum, sort of fails in here, shame though it would have been good.

Well you kinda runined this, as the trailer was meant for an april fools joke erm

Neo Darkhalen
Yes well that proves how much it failed, a real April fools joke could not have been usurped by a poster, there are alot of Zelda fanboys so posting it in the relevant sub forum would have gotten a better result.

It would have done well.

Neo Darkhalen
Also is it not true that if anyone pulls a prank after 12:00 on April fool's day then they become the fool themselves that is the tradition.

King_Mungi
Yes well that proves how much it failed, a real April fools joke could not have been usurped by a poster, there are alot of Zelda fanboys so posting it in the relevant sub forum would have gotten a better result.

It would have done well.

And you think posting in the relvant forum a member wouldn't have clued in it was an april fools joke? Why merely ruin it here saying post it in a different section? Was I trying to fool a huge majority of people? No erm

Then post it there, I'm sure not everyone has read this.

Also is it not true that if anyone pulls a prank after 12:00 on April fool's day then they become the fool themselves that is the tradition.

Ok Captain Buzzkill

Neo Darkhalen
I'm only teasing you. stick out tongue

Honestly I never used one of these did I no expression, see I though I would have a bit of fun considering it is April Fools.

Darth Vicious
I think the April's fools joke would be if it was real. The trailer looks terrible.

Tron
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well you kinda runined this, as the trailer was meant for an april fools joke erm

The joke would've been ruined anyway, as I've would've just closed it and told you to this was the wrong forum, as I'm doing now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.