Odin vs. Superman Prime(Countdown) in a slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Jaxx
The widely believed most powerful Skyfather vs. the current greatest threat in DC, slugging it out. Obviously, Odin can amp himself.

Galan007
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
the current greatest threat in DC, slugging it out. Not so much. ermm

xJLxKing
We don't even know if he is even alive anymore. Anyways I believe that Odin can kill him unless of course he takes even more sun dips. Actually even then I believe Odin can beat him

horrorwolf
Odin takes this.

TricksterPriest
Odin's ****ed. And he might not be able to win this with his full power. Prime is a wrecking ball, especially in close combat.

cmack
odin will lose this slugfest

thadarknite84
After what I read in IC, I'm going with Superman Prime.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, he is alive, it has been confirmed, just not known how he survived.

In terms of physically, Superboy Prime while not at full power, was altering reality with a punch. He is now 19 and has an amp, which honestly makes him virtually physically unstoppable, I think SMP takes this, Odin has never been shown to be as fast or strong as SMP.

King Kandy
In a slugfest SMP wins, Odin takes him apart in any other match though.

Dark-Jaxx
IMO, no he doesn't.

King Kandy
Well that's your opinion but i'd be curious as to why you think that SMP can beat Odin with his full, galaxy busting use of the Odinforce.

Dark-Jaxx
Well, I am PARTIALLY basing it on how SMP survived universal destruction, but I won't make a real argument until I know for a fact HOW he survived.

King Kandy
Um, he has not been shown to have survived yet, that claim is null.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by King Kandy
Um, he has not been shown to have survived yet, that claim is null. He was confirmed to have survived, but as I said, don't know how.

SevenShackles
He was confirmed to have survived, but as I said, don't know how.

really? when did they confirm he survived?

btw, SMP ftw.

Kutulu

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb158/SonicKMC/AC863-23.jpg

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=152225

King Kandy
Okay, so let's get back to where we started... what makes you think SMP wins here?

batdude123
Superman Prime poops all over Odin in a slugfest.

redhotrash
Odin is strong, but Im not sure he could repeat SMP's recent feat of beating basically everyone in the DC universe at once.

jasofisc
from looking at the scan (preview) he could have very well have been time traveled out. he has on the armor which means that he most likly isn't full strength so he could have been dying and warped out.

to answer the question thou odin owns him badly I don't care how powerful pre-crisis kyptoans were they aren't skyfather level close very very close but not there in my opinion.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Kutulu

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=152225 You just gave me an orgasm.

redhotrash
lol, I wouldnt think SMP would have any friends left to form a Legion of anything.

dat_boi
smp takes it...............

dat_boi
in the REAR. odin for the rape

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by jasofisc
from looking at the scan (preview) he could have very well have been time traveled out. he has on the armor which means that he most likly isn't full strength so he could have been dying and warped out.

to answer the question thou odin owns him badly I don't care how powerful pre-crisis kyptoans were they aren't skyfather level close very very close but not there in my opinion.
Doesnt matter since your opinion is wrong, pc supes has better feats than odin by a mile.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by dat_boi
in the REAR. odin for the rape All-out is debatable, SMP takes the slugfest.

King Kandy
I'm still waiting for that evidence...

Dark-Jaxx
I'm still waiting for that evidence... Wins all-out or slugfest?

King Kandy
Both... the only evidence you offered you later admitted couldn't be used.

Hannibal-Lector
http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Superman_Prime#Countdown

How true of a statement is that? Litterally no limitations... Id say prime fairly easily

Dark-Jaxx
Both... the only evidence you offered you later admitted couldn't be used. SMP is factually physically stronger and is faster than Odin has ever shown to be, and on-panel he has survived being put into a Red Sun(which I THINK weakens him even more than it does regular Supes, because SBP needed a constant exposure to the Yellow Sun).

I even said until I know the details, I won't make a full argument.

jasofisc
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Doesnt matter since your opinion is wrong, pc supes has better feats than odin by a mile.

which opinion is that? and PC supes never destroyed a galaxy ..... ever or anthing close to it (sneezing feat was a solar system). superman fanboyism doesn't get any worse then when a person talks about pre-crisis superman. Odin for the win a very hard fought win but a win non the less.

vlaaad12345
which opinion is that? and PC supes never destroyed a galaxy ..... ever or anthing close to it (sneezing feat was a solar system). superman fanboyism doesn't get any worse then when a person talks about pre-crisis superman. Odin for the win a very hard fought win but a win non the less.
His heat vision has enough power to seal half of a big bang(you know a universe destroyer)hes towed a galaxy full of planets with his bare ****ing hands,hes broken the multiversal barrier and was going to destroy the universe or more cause he flew really fast,odintardism doesnt change the precrisis superman having better feats,prime during countdown would take odin down its that simple.

Larceny
Odin

John 18
which opinion is that? and PC supes never destroyed a galaxy ..... ever or anthing close to it (sneezing feat was a solar system). superman fanboyism doesn't get any worse then when a person talks about pre-crisis superman. Odin for the win a very hard fought win but a win non the less. Prime is not pre-crisis Superboy so you can't use his feats dumbass.

Sundipped
Punches that can break reality/break the Phantom Zone/break SY's face/test Monarch's durability/and bully Solomon will really hurt Odin.

What top tier has Odin been shown to physically beat h2h?

Rorschach
This thread upsets me. whimper

llagrok
Wow, final crisis looks really shitty.

Larceny
Originally posted by Sundipped
Punches that can break reality/break the Phantom Zone/break SY's face/test Monarch's durability/and bully Solomon will really hurt Odin.

Surtur.

Lord Feron

Odin has many great feats such as "transporting the entire human race to an alternate dimension; compressing the population of an entire planet into a single being, the Mangog; taking a soul away from the arch-demon Mephisto; and, by greatly increasing his size and power, even destroying entire galaxies." (by the way i posted the same exact thing in the DD vs odin thread) How much power do you think it takes to do the first few things he did? I would say a fu*k load. Imagine Odin simply amping himself with that sort of power. Sweet dreams supes

Sundipped
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Odin has many great feats such as "transporting the entire human race to an alternate dimension; compressing the population of an entire planet into a single being, the Mangog; taking a soul away from the arch-demon Mephisto; and, by greatly increasing his size and power, even destroying entire galaxies." (by the way i posted the same exact thing in the DD vs odin thread) How much power do you think it takes to do the first few things he did? I would say a fu*k load. Imagine Odin simply amping himself with that sort of power. Sweet dreams supes

Ok that's all fine and dandy but this is a slugfest.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Larceny
Surtur.

He needed help he didn't do it alone.

jcb0007
Actually SMP survived the destruction of Earth 15s Universe when he tore a hole in Monarchs body armor suit.

But this was after he had absorbed some of the Oa power after a Green Lantern self destructed while he was holding him.

He also broke out of the Speed Force which is not an easy thing to do either. SMP also caught and tortured Myztlplik one of the 5th dimensional imps.

SMP wins this hands down.

batdude123
Prime.

King Kandy
Originally posted by jcb0007
Actually SMP survived the destruction of Earth 15s Universe when he tore a hole in Monarchs body armor suit.

But this was after he had absorbed some of the Oa power after a Green Lantern self destructed while he was holding him.
Um where the hell are you getting this from?

Unnatural-POWER
How do we know SMP survived? That hasn't been revealed yet......has it? confused

vlaaad12345
Besides the picture already showing him alive and the author saying so as well......

Hannibal-Lector
Just a comment about that final crisis picture... i REALLY dont think any of the legion of villains guys will actually help SMP in ne way... what ever they can do as a whole, he oculd do faster... and more efficently

King_Mungi
Yes Prime is alive, but how he survived is to this date unknown

Rorschach
Seriously, Odin wins.

Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Just a comment about that final crisis picture... i REALLY dont think any of the legion of villains guys will actually help SMP in ne way... what ever they can do as a whole, he oculd do faster... and more efficently

That teams includes Pre-Crisis Validus, and Pre-Crisis Mordru. The two of them are powerful than Prime.

xJLxKing
Can someone post where they get this imformation that Superman-prime can survived this Universe explosion? It seems impossible for him to do so.
If this is true I think he can defeat Odin

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Rorschach
Seriously, Odin wins.

That teams includes Pre-Crisis Validus, and Pre-Crisis Mordru. The two of them are powerful than Prime.
seriously he doesnt win against countdown prime the guy who breaks into the 5th dimension with ease,heat visions the source wall apart,throws a monitor around likes hes a pussy,fights monarch evenly and survives his universe destroying blast while his amp was weakining,odin loses,precrisis kryptonian with guadian amp>odin.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Can someone post where they get this imformation that Superman-prime can survived this Universe explosion? It seems impossible for him to do so.
If this is true I think he can defeat Odin

We don't know HOW he survived, for all we know someone teleported him to safety or what not. However, he is alive and will be appearing in the Legion mini that is a direct tie-in to Final Crisis.

xJLxKing
So he survived wow. This guy keeps suprising me.

jasofisc
Originally posted by John 18
Prime is not pre-crisis Superboy so you can't use his feats dumbass.

yeah I know but his ordnary power level is about the same. wow radit fanboy on the lose with john 18

jasofisc
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
His heat vision has enough power to seal half of a big bang(you know a universe destroyer)hes towed a galaxy full of planets with his bare ****ing hands,hes broken the multiversal barrier and was going to destroy the universe or more cause he flew really fast,odintardism doesnt change the precrisis superman having better feats,prime during countdown would take odin down its that simple.

towing a galaxy and destroying on is two differnt things I can tow my car but I can't destroy it. what are you talking about "heat vision has enough power to seal half of a big bang. I must have missed something unless that was a bs boast. oh and he was going to bestroy the universe by flying really fast though oa (which a lot of people can do) oh and his breaking the multiversal barrier (it was a reality barrior - did you even read infinite crisis or the preludes?) was with the aid of alaxander luther. Superman of earth two who was only a little bit above Kal-el did the same thing with no help. Superboy prime is major ownage and coudl beat thanos and every one below him but not a sky father level being. In my opinon.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Lord Feron

best argument for odin winning yet.

jasofisc
Originally posted by King_Mungi
We don't know HOW he survived, for all we know someone teleported him to safety or what not. However, he is alive and will be appearing in the Legion mini that is a direct tie-in to Final Crisis.

exactly

Larceny
He needed help he didn't do it alone.

Actually yes he did.

Hannibal-Lector
Seriously, Odin wins.

uhh are they precrisis versions?

Rorschach
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
uhh are they precrisis versions?

Yeah, Superman is with the Pre-Crisis Legion and Prime is with several Pre-Crisis Legion villains.

grey fox

LOS ?

*Yawn*

Rorschach
Originally posted by grey fox
LOS ?

*Yawn*

The Legion is awesome! mad

Sundipped
Prime would beat Odin into Odin sleep.

grey fox
The Legion is awesome! mad

Like a hole in the head.

zeel
In a slugfest SMP wins, Odin takes him apart in any other match though.

yep couldnt agree with ya more.

hmm would like to see superman prime against the full power of the specter =)

Feitan
Superman Prime speedblitz

King Kandy
Originally posted by zeel
yep couldnt agree with ya more.

hmm would like to see superman prime against the full power of the specter =)
LOL, the way DC is writing Superman Prime he would probably win that. They are afraid to have him lose to anybody it seems.

Avlon

Interesting. They are putting Supes directly against Superman Prime?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Avlon
Interesting. They are putting Supes directly against Superman Prime? I know... sick

Avlon
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I know... sick

If he wins that, guess precrisis Kal-el really is back...

TricksterPriest
Pre-crisis Superdickery ftw. superdur

I absolutely want to read this series.

Larceny
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Pre-crisis Superdickery ftw. superdur

I absolutely want to read this series.

no

King Kandy
Pre-Crisis Superman vs. Superman Prime would absolutely kick ass. Time for the true superman to show this punk who's boss.

Mr. Slippyfist
If he wins that, guess precrisis Kal-el really is back... Or pis?

Larceny
Or pis?

That particular term isn't associated with Superman.

carver9
Interesting. They are putting Supes directly against Superman Prime?

Superman prime for the win. When have all of the legion of super heros been able to fly the speed of light. It appears that all of them have received that ability since they are flying great distance in the galaxy right along with superman.

Space Flight, long distances=speed of light.

Wow.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by carver9
Superman prime for the win. When have all of the legion of super heros been able to fly the speed of light. It appears that all of them have received that ability since they are flying great distance in the galaxy right along with superman.

Space Flight, long distances=speed of light.

Wow. Boob or bottle?

carver9
Boob or bottle?

I prefer ****, again, I guess the legion of superheros>>>>>the speed of light. Thats amazing. I guess superman has that flash ability and lended the team some of his speed.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by carver9
I prefer ****, again, I guess the legion of superheros>>>>>the speed of light. Thats amazing. I guess superman has that flash ability and lended the team some of his speed. Shit? Why shit?

First of all... stop crying you annoying baby.

Second. It's basically a f*cking poster basically for God's sake. Are you really that much of a dumb ass hater that you can't see that (don't re-answer that)?

OnslaughtKILLS
Odin: By Bestla's lips!

*Odin then gets punked*

xJLxKing
Superman wins

Dark-Jaxx
Bumped.

SMP survived a Big Bang at point blank only to come out fine with a tattered costume and is now in the 31st century about to kick some ass.
http://images.wizarduniverse.com/WizardUniverse/Previews/legion4.jpg
http://images.wizarduniverse.com/WizardUniverse/Previews/legion5.jpg

vlaaad12345
Damn....thought he would be alot more injured then that...odin gunna catch an asswhooping.

Mr. Slippyfist
Bumped.

SMP survived a Big Bang at point blank only to come out fine with a tattered costume and is now in the 31st century about to kick some ass.
http://images.wizarduniverse.com/WizardUniverse/Previews/legion4.jpg
http://images.wizarduniverse.com/WizardUniverse/Previews/legion5.jpg Ya!

Those two pictures totally told us everything we need to know, and we shouldn't wait until the comic comes out.

Soljer
Ya!

Those two pictures totally told us everything we need to know, and we shouldn't wait until the comic comes out.

Agreed. Totally.

zeel
Originally posted by Galan007
Not so much. ermm

agreed.

zeel
actually if this is a slug fest i dont see odin winning. Odin is physically weaker then thor what makes him strong is his knowledge of magic and spells. If Odin is alowed to use everything in his arsenel then yeah mabey.

anyhow Odin is much cooler then superman prime anyday of the week.

Frubba
Odin gets speedblitzed. SMP for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.