It really was once a sea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
As many of you may know,in ANH you may recall seeing that long skeleton creature near C-3PO when he calls to the Jawa transport.That was once one of the beasts of burden living in the Dune Sea.It is called the Dune Sea because that is what it once was thousands of years before ANH.Something happened to it and the sea turned into a barren desert.Interesting stuff George.smile

Dim
Where did you read this at?

theEviljedi
Alot of places.You didn't know that Dim?

Dim
Nope, Never heard it...sounds like Frank Herbert stuff though..

Darth Daft
Actually, the skeleton is of a Krayt Dragon, the animal that Ben tries to make the sound of when scaring the Tusken Raiders away.

yerssot
yes, and the beast you see flying on the "raining scene" of one of the trailers was based on the skeleton!
Like said, GL recycles old stuff for new stuff

Julie
You gotta watch out for those Krayt dragons...though their teeth are valuable ...(in TPM game for pc you can get one from a traveler in Mos Espa)

yerssot
and that's EU

*looks around, sees that Ush is not around*
ow, I wanted to show the idiot on remote control again sad

Julie
The whole sea theory reminds me of the debate in another thread about whether the flood happened or not and whether there were 8 people saved from death......

yerssot
yes, remember that thread...

let's not start that one over!

Julie
I agree...that got absolutely nowhere.

Now I'm being the troublemaker...bad me smile

yerssot
that's warning number one then!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.