Magical Mystery Tourney A!: Devil Lance and Laminator X v.s Smurph and Akuki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
h7pvA4EHi08

(Once they pm me they're picks i'll have bada add it to the opening post)

Devil Lance:

Laminator X:

Cross Amalgated Character:

v.s

Smurph:

Akuki:

----------------

Prep: 15 Seconds

Arena: "I went for simplistic this round, so the arena will consist of a bubble of energy roughly one mile in diameter. This bubble sits in a pocket dimension and no one can go outside of it aside from the already established BFR rules. The energy will be of an unknown type of energy that none of the combatants will be able to absorb and allow them to grow stronger.

The energy can not hurt anyone and simply will act as a forcefield. Also everyone gets minimal flight capabilities in the sphere because there is no floor in it. So everyone gets a small antigravity aura that allows them to travel at 250 MPH in any direction in the energy bubble."

Judges: Jason, Illadelph, Cresh.

Ends: Wednesday 12:00 EST April 9th Judges have 2 additional days to get Votes in.

Happy Competing, and may the best team win.

Raoul
Once this starts, pm me and i'll pin it...

leonidas
i want action! furious

Akuki
Originally posted by leonidas
i want action! furious
I just sent in my prep, I'm wrote it assuming Smurph isn't taking part in this battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.