Necromancer (Diablo) Vs. Kratos, Siegfried, Ganon, Yoshimitsu and Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nozdormu
- Necromancer with full skill-tree, top level, perfect AI and top-gear (Chosen by debator). Game mechanics disabled (Such as 95% block rate, incapability of jumping and handicap movement), but game-skills touched with lore and common sense included. His resistances is instead of percent converted into just plain resistance to all damage. Game attributes still applies, only taken up with common sense and not actual "numbers", whereas 1000 = Perfect and 15 = Very terrible.
Gimped mana and mana regenerate.
No Firegolem abuse, no Boneprison spam and may not use Meteor.

- Kratos is not yet God of War and only has the gear from before his deathmatch with Ares. Does not have the box of Pandora.

- Siegfried is Siegfried.

- Ganon without the plot immortality (Weapons of light/triforce immortality), his ability to destroy the soul/spirit is also removed. He is limited to only summon a hand-few minions and he can die, just like he is defeated in every game and this time without the requirement of plot device. This time, he wont return.

- Yoshimitsu is Yoshimitsu.

- Hayabusa is not allowed any of the dragon blades.

- The Setting is a large cemetary with 50 corpses.

Diamond Kisses
Necromancer raver

He will get Trang-Oul's Avatar and litteraly eat them alive roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dark-Jaxx
Considering you pretty much cut the legs off Ganon, Kratos, and Ryu, Necro.

Diamond Kisses
So without Ganon's immortality and soul attack, he is nothing?

Dark-Jaxx
You forget, he limited his minions, the Necro is literally a one man army, able to summon hordes of skeleton warriors, mages, and a golem.

Also, that would be like me saying,"A Necro is nothing without his minions".

If the character can't beat the other, why cripple the stronger one?

Diamond Kisses
The Necromancer is a lot of things without his minions. He would win this fight without them.

I believe he removed the dragon blades because people go on about how it is world busting. He limited Ganon's durability because it is a durability beatable by plot-devices. He probably limited the minions because Ganon is supposed to fight and not his army with unknown limit.

DarkC
Necromancer probably just spams a shitload of curses in the beginning and wins.

Diamond Kisses
Note how all opponents are melee stick out tongue I think Nozdormu wants the Necromancer to win roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
The Necromancer is a lot of things without his minions. He would win this fight without them.

I believe he removed the dragon blades because people go on about how it is world busting. He limited Ganon's durability because it is a durability beatable by plot-devices. He probably limited the minions because Ganon is supposed to fight and not his army with unknown limit. 1. Against Ganon or GoW2 Kratos, he wouldn't win with them.

2. They aren't world busting, they beat a world buster. And that was the True Dragon Blade. He limited it because the Necro could not do shit to get around it, and would be pwned. So Necro gets hordes of minions, but Ganon can't?

Anyway, who cares, Kratos turns him to stone.

Or Ganon drives through the weak ass minions and takes his head off.

Diamond Kisses
1. I believe Ganon is completely chanceless. God Kratos would perhaps win with a little luck though.

2. I think he limited it because the extent of Ryu's power with it is very much an unknown.

3. Kratos would have to be close to turn him into stone. Which he would never get a chance to be.

4. I am sure you must have missed it, but I said that he would not need any minions to win. The necromancer can be without both golem and skeletons and still win this fight.

Dark-Jaxx
1. I believe Ganon is completely chanceless. God Kratos would perhaps win with a little luck though.

2. I think he limited it because the extent of Ryu's power with it is very much an unknown.

3. Kratos would have to be close to turn him into stone. Which he would never get a chance to be.

4. I am sure you must have missed it, but I said that he would not need any minions to win. The necromancer can be without both golem and skeletons and still win this fight. 1. I believe Ganon solos. God Kratos would literally just have to trip to win the fight.

2. It's just a really good blade that hurts enemies alot, is unbreakable, and is more effective against beings of darkness...that's it.

3. Okay, he pegs him with a bunch of holy Lightning bolts, which is faster than anything the Necro has.

4. And your opinion does not equal fact. I say Ganon solos.

Diamond Kisses
1. How and no. Ganon would never solo a complete Necromancer. Kratos tripping would even if he landed on the Necromancer not finish him, not that he would ever get anywhere near. The Necromancer is far beyond Kratos in speed and can teleport.

2. Not how stories are told around KMC.

3. How fast exactly? Because a top rate FCR Necromancer teleports several times per second.

4. That is your opinion and it is as little fact as mine. Like I asked in -How?-

Dark-Jaxx
1. How and no. Ganon would never solo a complete Necromancer. Kratos tripping would even if he landed on the Necromancer not finish him, not that he would ever get anywhere near. The Necromancer is far beyond Kratos in speed and can teleport.

2. Not how stories are told around KMC.

3. How fast exactly? Because a top rate FCR Necromancer teleports several times per second.

4. That is your opinion and it is as little fact as mine. Like I asked in -How?- 1. Easy, he would use his superior speed, strength, durability, magical skill, swordskill, experience, and power. The Pally was a more suitable opponent for Ganon, the Necro is nothing, Ganon is what the Necro wants to be when he grows up. God Kratos could just stand there and watch the Necro try to kill him, until he gets bored and blows him up with a fireball.

2. Well, they lied.

3. ...It's a lightning bolt...

4. See 1.

Diamond Kisses
1. Speed: Like he would ever HIT
Strength: Like he would ever HIT
Durability: Like he would ever HIT
Magical Skill: Like what? What puts Ganon so far beyond the Necromancer?
Swordskill: The Necromancer will not even engage close combat. How would this help Ganon?
Power: Power is strength, speed and magical skills combined. Neither will do Ganon good against the Necromancer.

As for the rest, riiiight. Now, this is not God Kratos, so lets not go into that.

2. I do not like that character anyway.

3. So is the Sorceress and he is avoiding that one. Even if he is not, his bone armor absorbs it. No harm done. The same bone armor that is renewable.

Dark-Jaxx
1. Speed: Like he would ever HIT
Strength: Like he would ever HIT
Durability: Like he would ever HIT
Magical Skill: Like what? What puts Ganon so far beyond the Necromancer?
Swordskill: The Necromancer will not even engage close combat. How would this help Ganon?
Power: Power is strength, speed and magical skills combined. Neither will do Ganon good against the Necromancer.

As for the rest, riiiight. Now, this is not God Kratos, so lets not go into that.

2. I do not like that character anyway.

3. So is the Sorceress and he is avoiding that one. Even if he is not, his bone armor absorbs it. No harm done. The same bone armor that is renewable. 1. Speed: Copout. Ganon can tele btw.
Strength: Copout.
Durability: Copout.
Magic Skill: More magic feats, greater magical showings, more versatile, MORE POWERFUL CURSES, binding spells, offensive spells, can augment physical powers, and magic is limitless.
Swordskill: You are right, Ganon can engage the Necro and he can do nothing about it.
Power: Copout.

Right, because Noz crippled him. Maybe I should make a limbless necromancer thread vs. Dante from DMC...

2. Also, why can't he use the Dragon Sword? That is literally just a really sharp blade, that's it.

3. The Sorceress lightning bolts are clearly not as fast as lightning, saying they are is ludicrous.

DarkC
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
superior speed
Decrepify.

Weaken.

Amplify Damage, and Life Tap.

Against a fully trained and maxed out Necromancer, I don't think so.

Diamond Kisses
Dark-Jaxx does not know much about the necromancer. You will have to be more specific, DarkC wink

Obviously he does not know much about the sorceress either.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by DarkC
Decrepify.

Weaken.

Amplify Damage, and Life Tap.

Against a fully trained and maxed out Necromancer, I don't think so. 1. How much slower does it make them, I forgot.

2. And Ganon will still be stronger.

3. Still will be more durable.

4. I do, he has more versatility and power with it.

Ganon could just take the air, and bombard him from their, could wipe out many of his minions with an Earthquake punch, he can bury the Necro under rubble, he can turn into his beast form in TP and just teleport around the area and rampage running through all the minions and the Necro.

Diamond Kisses
1. 85%
2. Blind
3. But not durable enough
4. Mor versaility is not the key to victory. The necromancer can beat Ganon with only four spells against his whole spellbook.

Dark-Jaxx
1. 85%
2. Blind
3. But not durable enough
4. Mor versaility is not the key to victory. The necromancer can beat Ganon with only four spells against his whole spellbook. 1. Alright, that will be a problem, but Ganon can still turn intangible to dodge all blows.

2. Blind what? If you mean blind Ganon, won't work, Ganon has awareness beyond a mortal, as shown in OoT. He has planetary awareness, able to view anything on the planet.

3. The Necro isn't durable enough to take one punch from Ganon, go figure.

4. Ganon can beat him with one move.

DarkC
1. How much slower does it make them, I forgot.

2. And Ganon will still be stronger.

3. Still will be more durable.

4. I do, he has more versatility and power with it.

Ganon could just take the air, and bombard him from their, could wipe out many of his minions with an Earthquake punch, he can bury the Necro under rubble, he can turn into his beast form in TP and just teleport around the area and rampage running through all the minions and the Necro.
Lore wise it slows them down to a crawl.

It's a continual drain of strength, unless Ganon knows the appropriate counter curse he's just going to continue on chasing the Necromancer (who by the way can cast illusions of himself that fool even experienced magical users) until he collapses.

Durability is essentially a moot factor; it's not like the Necromancer is going to get hit much, if at all. Even if he did, quite powerful enchantments in the cloak of their trade protect him, not to mention the armor that he gets in this fight. (Zayl was only momentarily stunned by a huge haymaker from a Wendigo that would have knocked a normal man's head clean off.)

I didn't even bring up the "Iron Maiden" spell. Necromancer could just stand still and take the hits happily, take no damage whatsoever and whatever Ganon does harms himself instead. It was cast on a Barbarian who managed to kill an iron-made gargoyle by just standing still.

All you said there is completely moot if the Necromancer casts confuse or blind on him, or uses a few magical decoys.

MadMel
as the expert on bonemancers, i say necro soloes with OR without minions...iron maiden, blind, decripfy, + armour = win..the army makes no real difference..

Diamond Kisses
The Necromancer would solo even if there was two of each stick out tongue

Diamond Kisses
1. Alright, that will be a problem, but Ganon can still turn intangible to dodge all blows.

2. Blind what? If you mean blind Ganon, won't work, Ganon has awareness beyond a mortal, as shown in OoT. He has planetary awareness, able to view anything on the planet.

3. The Necro isn't durable enough to take one punch from Ganon, go figure.

4. Ganon can beat him with one move.

1. The Necromancer can attack naked souls and spirits, so turning intangible will not help him.

2. Weaken. He will never break trough the bone shield and even less the indestructable armor that the Necromancer is currently equiped with.

3. Yes he is.

4. No he cant.

Tell me. Exactly how would Ganon beat someone that can teleport more swiftly, has a perfect AI and is as good as physically and elementally invulnerable for as long as he remains alert, which he will since it is a perfect AI.

Who by the way has GIMPED mana and mana regeneration. I do not think you know the Necromancer class well enough. Either that, or you just do not want to see Ganon lose as one in the crowd against an un-named silly Diablo character.

The whole "Diablo characters are crap" deal is very popular thinking. I do not think many truelly realise how powerful these characters are.

Dark-Jaxx
Lore wise it slows them down to a crawl.

It's a continual drain of strength, unless Ganon knows the appropriate counter curse he's just going to continue on chasing the Necromancer (who by the way can cast illusions of himself that fool even experienced magical users) until he collapses.

Durability is essentially a moot factor; it's not like the Necromancer is going to get hit much, if at all. Even if he did, quite powerful enchantments in the cloak of their trade protect him, not to mention the armor that he gets in this fight. (Zayl was only momentarily stunned by a huge haymaker from a Wendigo that would have knocked a normal man's head clean off.)

I didn't even bring up the "Iron Maiden" spell. Necromancer could just stand still and take the hits happily, take no damage whatsoever and whatever Ganon does harms himself instead. It was cast on a Barbarian who managed to kill an iron-made gargoyle by just standing still.

All you said there is completely moot if the Necromancer casts confuse or blind on him, or uses a few magical decoys. 1. Any way to counter this curse lore-wise?

2. He can amp his strength with the Triforce of Power if need be, and the Triforce of Power>>>Necro's curse.

3. Despite the fact that Ganon is faster and can also teleport? Knock a head off? Ganon disintegrates people with punches, go figure.

4. I didn't bring up the option of freezing him solid either.

5. Confuse and blind won't work on a man who has awareness beyond a mortal.

Dark-Jaxx
1. The Necromancer can attack naked souls and spirits, so turning intangible will not help him.

2. Weaken. He will never break trough the bone shield and even less the indestructable armor that the Necromancer is currently equiped with.

3. Yes he is.

4. No he cant.

Tell me. Exactly how would Ganon beat someone that can teleport more swiftly, has a perfect AI and is as good as physically and elementally invulnerable for as long as he remains alert, which he will since it is a perfect AI.

Who by the way has GIMPED mana and mana regeneration. I do not think you know the Necromancer class well enough. Either that, or you just do not want to see Ganon lose as one in the crowd against an un-named silly Diablo character.

The whole "Diablo characters are crap" deal is very popular thinking. I do not think many truelly realise how powerful these characters are. 1. And in that form Ganon can possess him.

2. So he can break through tons of castle that just fell on him, and disintegrate a Sage, but can't break through the Necro's Bone Shield or armor? Lol. Also, Ganon can fire blasts which go right through all armor or shields.

3. No he isn't, never shown that kinda durability.

4. Yeah, he really can.

5. Teleport more swiftly? Where do you get that? Ganon is a spam teleporter. Perfect AI is still only AI. The Necro is nowhere near Ganon physically, that is bullshit. Elementally invulnerable? No-Limit fallacy, he has never shown to have been hit by an elemental power like freezing a city over, and the ice was so cold only blue fire could melt it, and that was only certain, weaker parts of it.

6. Ganon has infinite mana, go figure.

7. Not as powerful as Ganon has shown to be. wink

DarkC
1. Any way to counter this curse lore-wise?
Draw the appropriate counter symbol in mid air.

Moot point.

Unless it's dispelled/counter-spelled, even the Triforce is not going to save Ganon from exhaustion. Curses are special; they're in a field beyond ordinary magic. They drive deep into the victim's very core of being. No matter what the amount of power within someone they're still going to lose it and fast. When it was cast upon Zayl he collapsed in about a second and only was barely able to counterspell it.

Necromancers also can teleport in a moment's notice, as shown in the Moon of the Spider and the Kingdom of Shadow novels. And also, being fast isn't really going to help if the Necromancer can mask himself in illusion. Ganon's just going to be chasing shadows.

Also, necromancers can also put the image of someone's worst corporal fear into their head, to the point where even if one knew that it was only an illusion, it could not override their primal fear, and pure fear is one of the most base of emotions.

Yeah, and considering that a young Necromancer managed to escape a trap amplified by Diablo himself (which consisted of being "melded" into a rock wall) while nearly being crushed to death by said wall, I don't think being frozen solid is going to do that much for very long, or that it would affect him at all.

Wrong, it worked against someone that was entirely possessed by Diablo, and as we all know he's definitely not a man, nor a mortal.

Nice try.

When it was demonstrated in a novel that necromancers put wards and enchantments on their minds and bodies to prevent themselves from possession by any being.

Yeah, right.

If the armor has a Zod rune in it, then yes, it is technically completely indestructible. Both game and lore wise.

As for a bone wall or prison, you're missing the point; the magic is based on the victim's being, rather than an object. The bone wall is made of bones and magically enhanced as to possess the souls of previous victims of the person it is being cast upon. Power from beyond the grave is a completely unrestricted field of magic.

Tell me, how many people has Ganon killed before? Many? I thought so.

Oh, so mana-based protective bubbles are moot then.

I have a feeling you're making things up now. If it's a "blast" then it's a corporeal attack and so can be deflected by a mana shield. Unless it's a soul attack.

There's some basic rules that have to be followed.

If the necromancer has armor that contains a Zod rune, then yes, that could give him insane amounts of durability. And that's without the runes and protective symbols etched onto their cloaks.

Yeah, he punches through a wall seeing an image of the Necromancer standing there in his mind. Whoops!

There's your one move. See how ridiculous your argument is here?

http://www.joystiq.com/media/2006/01/diablo_novel.jpg

Yes he has, he got hit by a trap laid by Diablo. It consisted of huge hands growing out of the wall, nearly squeezing the life from him, and then dragging him to a point into a cave wall where his physical shell was to be one with the rock that surrounded it. So to speak, he was turning into crystallised deposit and stone.

Zayl managed to escape without the use of his arms and legs, while utterly exhausted and unable to breathe.

Is this another one of those ridiculous "cross-world" fallacies?

What a bloody shambles of an argument that was.

Magic uses the body, not the other way around. You're defying one of the most basic fictional concepts of magic by saying someone has infinite mana.

No one has infinite mana. It's just been shown that Ganon has never ran out while you were fighting him, which suggests that he just has a lot of mana, not infinite.

Necromancer is powerful, not nearly as much as Ganon, but he does have more than enough tricks up his sleeve to turn the odds vastly to his favour.

Diamond Kisses
1. And in that form Ganon can possess him.
2. So he can break through tons of castle that just fell on him, and disintegrate a Sage, but can't break through the Necro's Bone Shield or armor? Lol. Also, Ganon can fire blasts which go right through all armor or shields.

3. No he isn't, never shown that kinda durability.

4. Yeah, he really can.

5. Teleport more swiftly? Where do you get that? Ganon is a spam teleporter. Perfect AI is still only AI. The Necro is nowhere near Ganon physically, that is bullshit. Elementally invulnerable? No-Limit fallacy, he has never shown to have been hit by an elemental power like freezing a city over, and the ice was so cold only blue fire could melt it, and that was only certain, weaker parts of it.

6. Ganon has infinite mana, go figure.

7. Not as powerful as Ganon has shown to be. wink

1. He would not get anywhere near the Necromancer, so this would be a futile attempt.

2. Right trough all armors and shields? Ever penetrated something said to be indestructable? Or penetrated something that absorb elemental damage, even remotely close to the strength of fire delivered from the pits of Hell? The sage that Ganon destroyed for all we know could be as fragile as a raw egg. Since we know NOTHING about the Sage, you can not use that Sage as proof of physical strength. The scraps from the castle may be impressive, but a barbarian can lift stone too. All Diablo characters would survive have a building fall over them. Differently from Ganon, they would all be quick enough to escape and not be hit at all.

3. The devil, the prime evil of the three, Satan himself and the physical muscles of the three primes punched him and the shield did not even begin to lose the strength. He can stand in Hellfire for a long period of time and does not feel a thing. Not even telekinetical blasts can harm a shielded Necromancer.

4. How? Not by punching, he will not possess because it is a soul attack and against the rules, the necromancer shield will absorb all attacks and the Necromancer is a more swift teleporter and can renew the shield that Ganon by the way has shown no capability of breaking.

5. The Necromancer is nowhere near Ganon physically, but I believe I said quite early that the Necromancer would never engage close-combat and Ganon would never get a chance to touch him.

6. Infinite mana, but no ability good enough to defeat the Necromancer so no matter his mana, it will do him no good.

Diamond Kisses
Oh:

7. I guess you are right. Ganon has shown he gets beaten by a teenager while all the Necromancer has ever shown that is impressive is that he can defeat Satan.

Nozdormu
I also say the necromancer wins.. I admit I shouldnt have made them all melee, so that was a misstake..

He'll decripfy or lower resistance and launch Bone Spirits + teleport..

Dark-Jaxx
Draw the appropriate counter symbol in mid air.

Moot point.

Unless it's dispelled/counter-spelled, even the Triforce is not going to save Ganon from exhaustion. Curses are special; they're in a field beyond ordinary magic. They drive deep into the victim's very core of being. No matter what the amount of power within someone they're still going to lose it and fast. When it was cast upon Zayl he collapsed in about a second and only was barely able to counterspell it.

Necromancers also can teleport in a moment's notice, as shown in the Moon of the Spider and the Kingdom of Shadow novels. And also, being fast isn't really going to help if the Necromancer can mask himself in illusion. Ganon's just going to be chasing shadows.

Also, necromancers can also put the image of someone's worst corporal fear into their head, to the point where even if one knew that it was only an illusion, it could not override their primal fear, and pure fear is one of the most base of emotions.

Yeah, and considering that a young Necromancer managed to escape a trap amplified by Diablo himself (which consisted of being "melded" into a rock wall) while nearly being crushed to death by said wall, I don't think being frozen solid is going to do that much for very long, or that it would affect him at all.

Wrong, it worked against someone that was entirely possessed by Diablo, and as we all know he's definitely not a man, nor a mortal.

Nice try.

When it was demonstrated in a novel that necromancers put wards and enchantments on their minds and bodies to prevent themselves from possession by any being.

Yeah, right.

If the armor has a Zod rune in it, then yes, it is technically completely indestructible. Both game and lore wise.

As for a bone wall or prison, you're missing the point; the magic is based on the victim's being, rather than an object. The bone wall is made of bones and magically enhanced as to possess the souls of previous victims of the person it is being cast upon. Power from beyond the grave is a completely unrestricted field of magic.

Tell me, how many people has Ganon killed before? Many? I thought so.

Oh, so mana-based protective bubbles are moot then.

I have a feeling you're making things up now. If it's a "blast" then it's a corporeal attack and so can be deflected by a mana shield. Unless it's a soul attack.

There's some basic rules that have to be followed.

If the necromancer has armor that contains a Zod rune, then yes, that could give him insane amounts of durability. And that's without the runes and protective symbols etched onto their cloaks.

Yeah, he punches through a wall seeing an image of the Necromancer standing there in his mind. Whoops!

There's your one move. See how ridiculous your argument is here?

http://www.joystiq.com/media/2006/01/diablo_novel.jpg

Yes he has, he got hit by a trap laid by Diablo. It consisted of huge hands growing out of the wall, nearly squeezing the life from him, and then dragging him to a point into a cave wall where his physical shell was to be one with the rock that surrounded it. So to speak, he was turning into crystallised deposit and stone.

Zayl managed to escape without the use of his arms and legs, while utterly exhausted and unable to breathe.

Is this another one of those ridiculous "cross-world" fallacies?

What a bloody shambles of an argument that was.

Magic uses the body, not the other way around. You're defying one of the most basic fictional concepts of magic by saying someone has infinite mana.

No one has infinite mana. It's just been shown that Ganon has never ran out while you were fighting him, which suggests that he just has a lot of mana, not infinite.

Necromancer is powerful, not nearly as much as Ganon, but he does have more than enough tricks up his sleeve to turn the odds vastly to his favour. 1. ..........I can't really comment that....who is the most powerful person it has shown to affect?

2. The Triforce is not some run-of-the-mill magic triangle, it is an ancient spiritual artifact of unlimited power(no I am not saying Ganon is omnipotent), he can use that unlimited power to amp his strength.

3. Ganon can cast something close to an illusion, as shown in OoT, Phantom Ganon's can mask themselves to appear to look like Ganon, he can summon a few with his appearance, the difference is, these things can also attack.

Ganon has shown awareness beyond mortals, and has never even hinted fear, his state of mind is Godlike(if that makes sense).

4. So being forced to be melded in a wall>freezing a city?

5. But has he SHOWN planetary awareness? And ever consider his awareness(if they are indeed beyond human) along with his power decrease while controlling a MORTAL shell?

6. Any being? Like what? Saying he can literally withstand any being is a no-limit fallacy, or can he stop the Phoenix Force from possessing him?

7. What is the strongest thing it has withstood. Ever withstood total disintegration? Didn't think so.

Yes, he has killed many, but thing is, if I am remembering correctly how the spell works, can Ganon not just teleport out?

8. No, it literally passes right through armor, even magical things like the Master Sword or Mirror Shield.

9. Won't work on Ganon's mind.

10. That's not what I meant. What makes you think his teleport is as fast as Ganon's?

11. A frickin Wallmaster can do that. Ganon can freeze whole cities. That>assimilating a being into a wall.

12. Not sure, care to explain what one is?

13. Ganon's powers are drawn from an infinite source, the Triforce of Power, all his powers are fueled by that, so yeah, he has infinite magic power, that little mana rule doesn't apply to all verses.

14. Oh, he has tricks to help him out, but not to save him from Ganon.

Dark-Jaxx
1. He would not get anywhere near the Necromancer, so this would be a futile attempt.

2. Right trough all armors and shields? Ever penetrated something said to be indestructable? Or penetrated something that absorb elemental damage, even remotely close to the strength of fire delivered from the pits of Hell? The sage that Ganon destroyed for all we know could be as fragile as a raw egg. Since we know NOTHING about the Sage, you can not use that Sage as proof of physical strength. The scraps from the castle may be impressive, but a barbarian can lift stone too. All Diablo characters would survive have a building fall over them. Differently from Ganon, they would all be quick enough to escape and not be hit at all.

3. The devil, the prime evil of the three, Satan himself and the physical muscles of the three primes punched him and the shield did not even begin to lose the strength. He can stand in Hellfire for a long period of time and does not feel a thing. Not even telekinetical blasts can harm a shielded Necromancer.

4. How? Not by punching, he will not possess because it is a soul attack and against the rules, the necromancer shield will absorb all attacks and the Necromancer is a more swift teleporter and can renew the shield that Ganon by the way has shown no capability of breaking.

5. The Necromancer is nowhere near Ganon physically, but I believe I said quite early that the Necromancer would never engage close-combat and Ganon would never get a chance to touch him.

6. Infinite mana, but no ability good enough to defeat the Necromancer so no matter his mana, it will do him no good. 1. Sure he wouldn't, even if we must ignore logic and how simple it would be to get near the Necro(teleport).

2. Nope, it literally passes through them, eve the Master Sword, which also kills spirits btw. No, it means we must assume he has average physical endurance, and disintegrating a normal human is still more powerful than anything a Necro has done in terms of physical damage. Scraps? No, the majority of his castle, made of stone and steel, was on him. Lift stone? Ever lifted tons of rubble that was piled on him? Didn't think so. See, this is how I know you have never actually played the games and have no real clue what you are talking about, Ganon was in a near death state, he used the rest of his power to crumble the castle, and still had enough strength to leap out from the rubble.

3. You have not ONE feat to say Diablo is physically as powerful as Ganon, simply saying he is the Devil is not good enough. Stand in Hellfire? Ganon tanked Holy Fire/Light. TK blasts? Okay...and? Out of all those, that seems least impressive...

4. He has never shown to resist a disintegrating attack, possession is a soul attack? No it isn't, it is taking over a body, he takes over the Necro, makes him cut his own head off, game over(but according to DarkC, that won't work). Necro Shield absorb all attacks? Ganon will shatter it physically, freeze it solid and then shatter it, or he will just take the easy way out and grab the Necro's windpipe, crushing it. Necro a more swift teleporter? Lol, PROVE IT.

5. And you're wrong, go figure.

6. Copout. Again.

7. So we go by PIS now? Given their powers and stats, Link, even with his two weaknesses, shouldn't get ONE win over Ganon, and just because Diablo is Satan, that makes him stronger? Lol.

Diamond Kisses
As it did not appear as obvious as expected, my was a joke ermm I just brought it up because Ganon has in fact lost against a teenager and the necromancer has defeated the devil. I never go by past accomplishments unless they prove feats when I debate.

Diamond Kisses
1. ..........I can't really comment that....who is the most powerful person it has shown to affect?

2. The Triforce is not some run-of-the-mill magic triangle, it is an ancient spiritual artifact of unlimited power(no I am not saying Ganon is omnipotent), he can use that unlimited power to amp his strength.

3. Ganon can cast something close to an illusion, as shown in OoT, Phantom Ganon's can mask themselves to appear to look like Ganon, he can summon a few with his appearance, the difference is, these things can also attack.

Ganon has shown awareness beyond mortals, and has never even hinted fear, his state of mind is Godlike(if that makes sense).

4. So being forced to be melded in a wall>freezing a city?

5. But has he SHOWN planetary awareness? And ever consider his awareness(if they are indeed beyond human) along with his power decrease while controlling a MORTAL shell?

6. Any being? Like what? Saying he can literally withstand any being is a no-limit fallacy, or can he stop the Phoenix Force from possessing him?

7. What is the strongest thing it has withstood. Ever withstood total disintegration? Didn't think so.

Yes, he has killed many, but thing is, if I am remembering correctly how the spell works, can Ganon not just teleport out?

8. No, it literally passes right through armor, even magical things like the Master Sword or Mirror Shield.

9. Won't work on Ganon's mind.

10. That's not what I meant. What makes you think his teleport is as fast as Ganon's?

11. A frickin Wallmaster can do that. Ganon can freeze whole cities. That>assimilating a being into a wall.

12. Not sure, care to explain what one is?

13. Ganon's powers are drawn from an infinite source, the Triforce of Power, all his powers are fueled by that, so yeah, he has infinite magic power, that little mana rule doesn't apply to all verses.

14. Oh, he has tricks to help him out, but not to save him from Ganon.

10. Show us Ganon's teleport please.

DarkC

DarkC

dat_boi
half the ppl on this team solo ok 1. are u kidding even b4 kratos got pandoras box just look at the things kratos has put the whooping on, i think krato's feats speak 4 themselves, 2. Sigfried pwned inferno the physical manifestation of a sword that can take out half an army in one swing 3. gannon he could at least stalemate him by himself 4. yoshi well it depends on if your talking sc yoshi or tekken yoshi 5. hayabusa still has doku's sword with life draining abilities and unlabored flawlessness as well as a bunch of other goodies. like i sed half the team solos 10/10

Csdabest
lol at the dragon Blade being a regular sword. Just the Regular Dragon sword in the current addition is stronger now. The True Dragon Blade is even more powerful now. Specially after Dragon Sword and the dragon stones embedded.

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by dat_boi
half the ppl on this team solo ok 1. are u kidding even b4 kratos got pandoras box just look at the things kratos has put the whooping on, i think krato's feats speak 4 themselves, 2. Sigfried pwned inferno the physical manifestation of a sword that can take out half an army in one swing 3. gannon he could at least stalemate him by himself 4. yoshi well it depends on if your talking sc yoshi or tekken yoshi 5. hayabusa still has doku's sword with life draining abilities and unlabored flawlessness as well as a bunch of other goodies. like i sed half the team solos 10/10

Dr. Clueless

dat_boi
Dr. Clueless omg i cant blieve i just got owned by the greatest rebuttal ever

dat_boi
............. sarcasm off

Diamond Kisses
omg i cant blieve i just got owned by the greatest rebuttal ever

I know. Sucks to be you shrug

dat_boi
I know. Sucks to be you shrug only on days were i lose to u and this aint 1 of em Happy Dance

Diamond Kisses
Then how do you plan for any one of these to even harm the Necromancer, you who are me so superior in debating? Since you obviously know so much about the Necromancer, these are the points I want you to counter:

- Iron Maiden
- Bone Prison
- Teleport (Swift)
- Decrepify
- Poison Nova
- Bone Spirit
- Bone Armor
- Indestructable Plate Armor
- 30 Skeleton Magi's spamming the five elements
- Firewall
- Bonewall
- Bone Spear
- Lower Resist

He by the way only needs four, perhaps three or maybe even just two to defeat the whole team.

dat_boi
- Iron Maiden
hayabusa neutralizes as with dokus sword he drains health so yeah as he loses health hed b gaining it at the same time also kratos has zeus lightinig bolts ranged attacc duh
- Bone Prison
hayabusa runs 2 fast 2 b caught by this in this yoshi can fly as far as the other 2 im sure theyll b fine
- Teleport (Swift)
if u run u die tired
- Decrepify
u got me
- Poison Nova
weak
- Bone Spirit
they get outran and dissapate by every1 here cept maybe sig
- Bone Armor
5 on 1 with the kind of damage these goons are gonna b dealing ur probably gonna run urself out of mana trying to keep this going
- 30 Skeleton Magi's spamming the five elements
kratos posiedons rages all of them to dust and then is reminded he could bring the army of hades into the fray for some undead fun of his own
- Firewall
could do damage
- Bonewall
yoshi flys over it hayabusa runs up the damn thing and comes down like bird shit on top of the little spellcasting bastard
- Bone Spear
dodged
- Lower Resist
got me again

team takes it although with that skill set and putting more thought in to it im not sure any solos this

DarkC
The concept and lore behind bone spirits is that they pursue their target until they find it, if they don't then they continue to chase. Plus, game wise they're slow but lore wise they're quite swift.

Vengeance from beyond the grave is an extremely powerful magic, one beyond normal spells and enchantments.

Well, considering that the necromancer can confuse, fear, and blind, I severely doubt he's going to take that much hits.

Your point is moot. Whether through swords, or arrows or magic, whatever damage is "dealt" to the caster is returned to the attacker whereas the caster doesn't so much as feel a slight pain.

The damage dealt is tied into the attacker's own life force and spiritual essence, so whatever they attack, they feel.

Diamond Kisses
Iron Maiden - The Necromancer will dodge the lighting bolts. Concerning Hayabusas sword, it will fail. He will take far more damage than he get healed. Unless the sword heals him for 1000% of his damage, because that is the amount that the curse returns. 1000% the amount of damage inflicted is returned upon the target.

Bone Prison - Runs too fast? It is instant and it is a targeting effect. It even traps a paladin in charge. I have seen the speed of Hayabusa and he will get caught.

Teleport - Good words, but a well equiped Necromancer has a hell lot of Stamina and even more Mana. This Necromancer is even gimped at mana.

Decrepify - It is a good spell.

Poison Nova - Weak how? A top level Poison kills arch demons from Hell in less seconds than you have fingers on your left hand wink If it was applied for minutes against the team, they wouldnt feel very well. At least not Siegfried, Kratos and Hayabusa. I dont remember if Yoshi was undead or not, but I'm pretty sure Ganon has quite the resistance against it.

Bone Spirit - Not outran thanks to Decrepify and Bone Prison. Sure, they will be able to dodge them, but one single flaw and they are screwed. Besides, the Necromancer may shoot it from close-range. He is after all the fastest teleporter in the gang.

Bone Armor - He will not let them attack him. The Bone Armor will shield him from the very few attacks these people will actually get in.

Skeleton Magi's - They are fodder, yes. Although they are the kind of fodder that grants the Necromancer the one little second he needs to catch any attackers on the skeletons off-guard.

Firewall - It sure is hot wink

Bonewall - Fly over, run upwards and whatnow they do. Whatever they do, it is valuable time that they are losing.

Bone Spear - Not at close range.

Lower Resist - Will grant the Necromancer a massive advantage.

No, no one will solo it. I do think they have a chance of winning, a slight, tiny chance. Unfortunatly Nozdormu made the Necromancer "Perfect AI" and that will be very tough to beat for any planetary level character.

Dark-Jaxx
I can't debate right now, but I do have one little favor to ask you DarkC...can you stop replying to my posts towards Diamond Kisses? I'm only one person, I don't want to answer an essays worth of posts.

Csdabest
Also why cant Ryu Hayabusa kill this Necromancer even with Iron Maiden. If they are both dead. Ryu will win. Just ressurect himself with Talismen of Rebirth. Since by your huge list of abilities and spells that everyone gets everything except the stuff you said they couldnt have. Its automatic.

Also can I get actual descriptions of this Necromancers abilities. A Canon site so i can read actual descriptions.

Also from which game. Ryu has gotten alot faster since Ninja gaiden Black. and has even more powerful abilities. Specially my favorte. The Art of the Piercing Void *Drools*

dat_boi
1.with hayabusa and yoshis speed kratos's lightning im saying a simple speedblitz or an incendiary shuriken would hit his ass b4 he even got 2 cast nething. shuriken assassination
2.y couldnt 2 ninjas a spartan godkiller the king of thieves and a guy who like i sed took out the physical manifestation of a sword that just a fragment of gave an empty suit of armor the power to rapestomp an army dodge a bone spear and an even slower spirit but this punk can dodge lightning and not just any lightning Zeus king of the freccin gods lightning
3.yoshi is powered by undead lifeforce his sword is more powerful in tekken as it would have collected more souls by that time but he himself its never been clear to me wether hes undead or not
4 . as for bone prison and wall u also seem to have forgotten hayabusa 4 1 if he runs up a wall the attacc power coming down is doubled 2has taken down much tougher bone constructs like idk a frekkin reanimated dinosaur thats as tall as as a football field is long and since id say kratos has greater strength feats so these 2 alone could pull the group out of any jam regarding dat
4. oh dont even bring up nething close range hell mid range even (kratos chain swords) thats were this lil bastard gets pwned
5. ur 1 second means nothing bcuz theres 4 other ppl charging the punk while kratos is disintegrating ur skeletons and then pulling a much stronger army from the god of the undead out of the same thin air he just blasted ur skeletons into
6.i stand on my words, this guy dies tired

MadMel
Originally posted by Csdabest
Also why cant Ryu Hayabusa kill this Necromancer even with Iron Maiden. If they are both dead. Ryu will win. Just ressurect himself with Talismen of Rebirth. Since by your huge list of abilities and spells that everyone gets everything except the stuff you said they couldnt have. Its automatic.

Also can I get actual descriptions of this Necromancers abilities. A Canon site so i can read actual descriptions.

Also from which game. Ryu has gotten alot faster since Ninja gaiden Black. and has even more powerful abilities. Specially my favorte. The Art of the Piercing Void *Drools*
the only canon sites were you can see abilities are one where you see gameplay abilities..we are talking lore abilities as well (which are pretty much the same, just faster and stronger stick out tongue)..
but if you insist -
curses - http://www.diabloii.net/characters/necromancer/curses.shtml
poison/bone - http://www.diabloii.net/characters/necromancer/poisons.shtml
summoning - http://www.diabloii.net/characters/necromancer/summoning.shtml

MadMel
1.with hayabusa and yoshis speed kratos's lightning im saying a simple speedblitz or an incendiary shuriken would hit his ass b4 he even got 2 cast nething. shuriken assassination necro has ultra fast tele, and his casts are instant..these guys, no matter how fast they are, will have great difficulty trying to simply touch him
2.y couldnt 2 ninjas a spartan godkiller the king of thieves and a guy who like i sed took out the physical manifestation of a sword that just a fragment of gave an empty suit of armor the power to rapestomp an army dodge a bone spear and an even slower spirit but this punk can dodge lightning and not just any lightning Zeus king of the freccin gods lightning1. his attacks are slow ingame, lore wise they are much faster
2. and? hows that gonna stop him from getting crippled or blinded?
3.yoshi is powered by undead lifeforce his sword is more powerful in tekken as it would have collected more souls by that time but he himself its never been clear to me wether hes undead or notnot that it matters, since the necro will kill him either way
4 . as for bone prison and wall u also seem to have forgotten hayabusa 4 1 if he runs up a wall the attacc power coming down is doubled 2has taken down much tougher bone constructs like idk a frekkin reanimated dinosaur thats as tall as as a football field is long and since id say kratos has greater strength feats so these 2 alone could pull the group out of any jam regarding datit wont matter, it will still SLOW them down.
4. oh dont even bring up nething close range hell mid range even (kratos chain swords) thats were this lil bastard gets pwnedno, kratos will get owned by iron maiden, while necro goes on to the next victim..
5. ur 1 second means nothing bcuz theres 4 other ppl charging the punk while kratos is disintegrating ur skeletons and then pulling a much stronger army from the god of the undead out of the same thin air he just blasted ur skeletons intoproves hades army is stronger than than the forces of a necro...oh wait, you cant wink
6.i stand on my words, this guy dies tired
oh really..
scenario
necro unleashes all of his powerfull curses, leaving his enemies blinded, crippled, extremely weak and vunerable to magic...while his army of bone mages pump them full of magic, necro spams whatever the hell he likes, and even if one of them manages to attack him, they will die (iron maiden), while the necro laughs at them..

Csdabest
please explain this lore to me. This term doesnt really sound familiar to me.

MadMel
books erm
there are canon books about diablo, showing that the necro can
a. teleport
b. shoot really fast bone spirits (as aposed to the ultra slow version in the game)
c. etc

dat_boi
1.he can tele all over the place slow these guys down all day but wen the goon squad catches up with him hes not gonna b very happy now is he.
2.it dont matter what ur talking about lore ingame or real life lightning bolts, bone spear hmmm which 1 do u think is faster
3.no....no he wont
4.slowing the others down amping hayabusas attacc
5.kratos chain swords are like pure magic so no physical attacc no return damage again if hayabusa has dokus sword draining his ass as hes loosing health. neutralized. hell hayabusa even has ki blasts ganon has all types of magical goodies
6. so wut ur trying to say is that the god which rules over the very force behind necros magic doesnt have a stronger army than him riiiiiiiiiiiiiight i got 1 word 4 u.............fail
7.team ftw 4ever and always

MadMel
1. once he slows them down, they're dead..they wont catch up with him cuz once they're crippled they will get owned...this covers 2-5 as well
6. hades in gow is pissweak compared to some of the other characters in videogaming..just becuase he's a "god" doesnt mean shit in the vs forum, especially since they're in different universe...just because hades is the god of death in gow doesnt mean his power will mean anything in say, the daiblo universe, where any mid level demon can raise the dead...the necro can just do it better..
7. so far you have present no proof to back up this claim..all you said is "that wont work cuz hes kratos!!!!1112121" and spouted meaningliess titles..you fail..

dat_boi
taking half the speed of a guy who can run vertically, run and jump across fighter jets all while thouroughly putting the beatdown on them, yoshi judging from his t5 ending runs like the damn flash (ok maybe an exaggeration but we all seen how yoshi was GETTIN IT! lol) kratos lil over average speed so yeah he gets slowed down same for sig ganon has tele so yeah its gonna help but its not a dealbraker
ur dismissing the fact that hades is a god bcuz mid level demons can use necromancy in diablo the army of hades spell portrays the undead souls as being way faster than a neco's summons
look here im not denying that this would b a good fight or that even some of the team would'nt die in the process of taking this guy out and im not saying that u dont have valid points as these guys dont have defenses against alot of necros magic specifically curses but 5 to 1 and looking at the shit these guys can do and have done im standin on it. team.

Diamond Kisses
taking half the speed of a guy who can run vertically, run and jump across fighter jets all while thouroughly putting the beatdown on them, yoshi judging from his t5 ending runs like the damn flash (ok maybe an exaggeration but we all seen how yoshi was GETTIN IT! lol) kratos lil over average speed so yeah he gets slowed down same for sig ganon has tele so yeah its gonna help but its not a dealbraker
ur dismissing the fact that hades is a god bcuz mid level demons can use necromancy in diablo the army of hades spell portrays the undead souls as being way faster than a neco's summons
look here im not denying that this would b a good fight or that even some of the team would'nt die in the process of taking this guy out and im not saying that u dont have valid points as these guys dont have defenses against alot of necros magic specifically curses but 5 to 1 and looking at the shit these guys can do and have done im standin on it. team.

Instant Teleport, Perfect AI and Instant Cast. I have seen their speed. They will not hit the Necromancer, not even Kratos lighting will, since the Necromancer has dodged lighting before.

MadMel
im guessing you havent played diablo2 lod all that well
decripify takes about 90%+ off their speed at the highest level, it slows diablo himself to a crawl, he can barely attack..
Originally posted by dat_boi ur dismissing the fact that hades is a god bcuz mid level demons can use necromancy in diablo the army of hades spell portrays the undead souls as being way faster than a neco's summons
hades is a god only in gow..he sure as hell wouldnt be in diablo2..and his army of hades, while fast, has nowhere near the durability and power that the necro's minions, who can take blast from diablo's red lightning hose (an attack that can kill the necro, or any player, in about 2 seconds), and dish damage back..
Originally posted by dat_boi look here im not denying that this would b a good fight or that even some of the team would'nt die in the process of taking this guy out and im not saying that u dont have valid points as these guys dont have defenses against alot of necros magic specifically curses but 5 to 1 and looking at the shit these guys can do and have done im standin on it. team.
so your saying that the team will win out of numbers, but you think they have no defense against his curses roll eyes (sarcastic)
btw you completely ignored my scenario, which imo is fairly accurate erm

ill make it real simple...how are they gonna kill the necro when:
a. they crippled and can hardly move
b. they cant see a thing
c. they are weakened to such an extent that even if they landed a hit on something, they wouldnt scratch it
d. they are extremely vunerable to magic, meaning that the bone mages are gonna rip them to shreds with elemental spells
e. they have bone spirits and bone spears flying at them, doing more magical damage..

face it, the team is screwed laughing out loud

dat_boi
yeah ive played diablo2 didnt really care 4 it but got through it, my bad 90% speed reduc. well 10% of the running power shown in yoshi and hayabusa is enuf to at least be able to run at a lil over average speeds
hades is a god only in gowconfused huh? u know there was a lil thing called GREEK MYTHOLOGY! on which gow is based and i really dont feel like going over over freshman year bs wit u to remind u the kind of stuff the gods did. i never said numbers gave them the win i said considering feats and numbers i think that team takes it i dont think necro could keep these spells going long enuf he might kill 1 or 2 possibly 3 guys in the process but these guys would run him out of mana and then once that happens he's done
i mean these guys are to tuff youve got kratos that can rip his opponents in half like a wet paper towel and overpower beings the size of a city blocc so god only knows exactly how strong this guy is so taking some of his strength doesnt reduce his blows to "scratch" status as far as being blind ryu could just smoke bomb the place up and see who fights better in the dark the like i said if kratos bombs the bone mages with posiedons rage then hes gonna b all by his lonely now i highly doubt the bone spears r gonna b hitting on target and as for bone spirits those things ll get out ran and dodged all day even at 10% speed. team. smokin'

Nozdormu
When they are slowed, they will be hit by any of the abilities.. Bone Spirit may be slow, but keep in mind that they have to keep the spirits in mind too.. They have to constantly keep distance from them, and that means they wont have 100% focus on the Necromancer.. They will also have to dodge all the prisons and walls he put up, which reduces focus even more.. He'll also constantly attack them.. They will be the ones on the run, while the Necromancer will be the hunter..

dat_boi
Originally posted by Nozdormu
When they are slowed, they will be hit by any of the abilities.. Bone Spirit may be slow, but keep in mind that they have to keep the spirits in mind too.. They have to constantly keep distance from them, and that means they wont have 100% focus on the Necromancer.. They will also have to dodge all the prisons and walls he put up, which reduces focus even more.. He'll also constantly attack them.. They will be the ones on the run, while the Necromancer will be the hunter.. yeah like i sed till he runs out of mana oh and u forgot the smokebombs 2 but thats only in te case he blinds them

Nozdormu
A top-geared Necromancer doesnt run out of mana.. Even if he did, the curses and teleport cost near to no mana at all.. It'll only take him a second to regenerate what mana required for any of his abilities if he ever runs out, which I doubt he will..

dat_boi
A top-geared Necromancer doesnt run out of mana.. Even if he did, the curses and teleport cost near to no mana at all.. It'll only take him a second to regenerate what mana required for any of his abilities if he ever runs out, which I doubt he will.. and itll only take 1 sec for him 2 get ran through by 5 goons

Nozdormu
No it wont.. He'll not be stupid enough to run out of mana on an open field.. He'll use terrain and his own walls and prisons of bone to his advantage.. Besides, he'll have Bone Armor active..

dat_boi
No it wont.. He'll not be stupid enough to run out of mana on an open field.. He'll use terrain and his own walls and prisons of bone to his advantage.. Besides, he'll have Bone Armor active.. like i said walls are an advantage for hayabusa, yoshi can fly so wherever he runs 2 he'll get tracced down oh and in the othe scenario were he gets smoke bombed how do u spose he knows his surroundings well enuf 2 hide wen theres smoke cover you can hide every where and yet theres no where to hide the bone armor just prolongs the inevitable all five at once they launch his ass in the air and juggle him like a circus clown

Nozdormu
The Necromancer dodges lighting, but not a smoke bomb? Highly unlikely.. Besides, Yoshimitsu doesnt have swift flight..

dat_boi
The Necromancer dodges lighting, but not a smoke bomb? Highly unlikely.. Besides, Yoshimitsu doesnt have swift flight.. the point of he smoke bomb is not to hit the opponent but to provide cover 4 the user if he uses more than 1 he can cover the field wit smoke effectively evening the odds in the case necro blinds them and finding him only requires him getting high enuf to spot the necro the fact that his flight is slower actually helps give him time to perform thorough recon when he gets spotted he gets chased down mauled and juggledfearJumpy

Nozdormu
Covering the field with smoke does not only dim the Necromancer's vision, but all the others as well. They will run into prisons of bone, into walls and perhaps even into firewalls. By doing this, since they are horribly slowed, the bone spirits will catch up and make impact, utterly destroying the targets.

Using the smoke will work more in the Necromancers benefit than against him, since he'll still be able to teleport and has his bone shield active.. The bone spirits follow their targets for as long as it takes, and they wont stop simply because of some clouds.. Neither will the Necromancer, who btw doesnt have to see where he is teleporting.. As long as he keeps teleporting, he keeps a distance..

Besides, the smoke does only cover a small area, not the whole land..

dat_boi
um no for 1 like sed they got yoshi doin recon so they got eyes were necro dont for 2 both ryu and yoshi r ninjas experienced in using smoke bombs yoshis got invis so its not like necro'd see him anyway 3. so wut hes gona tele all over the place not knowing where hes goin so he can get spotted riiiiiiiiiight 4. bone spirits do dissapate 5. bone armor is just gonna reduce damage which wont help when hes stucc in the air joining the mile high club via mid air rape tru a smoke bomb wont cover a large area but many smoke bombs yeah there gonna cover a wide area and hell with just 1 smoke bomb i can give u a scenario
hayabusa throws smoke bomb the whole team takes cover yoshi goes invis stalks the necro while kratos handles bone magi hayabusa rushes necro sig flanks ganon brings up da rear yoshi catches necro launches his ass and every1 takes turns on him like the girl who drank 2 much last saturday night

Diamond Kisses
You can not honestly hope that Necromancer will just let Yoshimitsu fly of with him? stick out tongue A poison dagger would have Yoshimitsu die in an instant. Same with Siegfriend and Hayabusa. Kratos might last a little longer, just like Ganon.

In truth, I think he only needs to hit each one of them one time with Poison Dagger and he has won.

Nozdormu
um no for 1 like sed they got yoshi doin recon so they got eyes were necro dont for 2 both ryu and yoshi r ninjas experienced in using smoke bombs yoshis got invis so its not like necro'd see him anyway 3. so wut hes gona tele all over the place not knowing where hes goin so he can get spotted riiiiiiiiiight 4. bone spirits do dissapate 5. bone armor is just gonna reduce damage which wont help when hes stucc in the air joining the mile high club via mid air rape tru a smoke bomb wont cover a large area but many smoke bombs yeah there gonna cover a wide area and hell with just 1 smoke bomb i can give u a scenario
hayabusa throws smoke bomb the whole team takes cover yoshi goes invis stalks the necro while kratos handles bone magi hayabusa rushes necro sig flanks ganon brings up da rear yoshi catches necro launches his ass and every1 takes turns on him like the girl who drank 2 much last saturday night

All said attacks against the necromancer fails, since they are first of all drowned in curses and secondly because he has instant, quick teleport. Even if they got a chance to punch him, he'd have teleported again before they would make the actual impact. Like they said earlier, the Necromancer teleports several times per second. They wont catch him and if they do, they'd be lucky toget one hit on him. He on the other hand doesnt need to know where they are. The Bone Spirits will do all the work.

Or he could stand still on top of the corpses on the cemetary and make poison explosion. That way, whoever goes near the Necromancer will die in seconds.

dat_boi
You can not honestly hope that Necromancer will just let Yoshimitsu fly of with him? stick out tongue A poison dagger would have Yoshimitsu die in an instant. Same with Siegfriend and Hayabusa. Kratos might last a little longer, just like Ganon.

In truth, I think he only needs to hit each one of them one time with Poison Dagger and he has won. i never said fly of with him i said launch him something that al 5 of these guys can do and then juggle him which a juggle is some thing that again all these guys can do save ganon a juggle can last a long time with just 1 guy with 5 it can last till hes dead also now that i think about it t5 yoshi is more machine than anything so im not sure poison attaccs would work on him that well sigfried if hes using soulcalibur is effectively healing himself at a constant rate (i forgot about dat and here i thought he wouldnt b any help) hayabusa the speed demon of the team does not get hit as well as the fact that if he can survive spider ninjas spamming him with incendiary shurikens(as im sure every1 here who played ninja gaiden has felt the utter frustration of blowup) he can take a few of these kratos he obviously has the endurance 2 handle these ganon too but he has tele so he dont get hit by too many of theseb like i sed these guys r like the postman snow sleet rain....... bone walls laughing these guys r gonna deliver

Diamond Kisses
What prevents Necromancer from just teleporting out of the smoke?

dat_boi
What prevents Necromancer from just teleporting out of the smoke? nothing but if hes in the smoke he cant see his opponents if hes out of the smoke he still cant see his opponents either way the purpose of the smoke is fullfilled

Diamond Kisses
No it is not. Bone Spirits sense the presence of others and the Necromancer can just go outside the smoke and spam spirits into it. He can also make corpses inside the smoke explode since he only needs to sense these and does not need to see them. Using that smoke as a cover is a bad idea. It will honestly give them no advantage at all. Not even a little.

dat_boi
in that case yoshi makes clones to distract the bone spirits and they charge out of the smoke

Diamond Kisses
The clones are barely worth calling fodder stick out tongue

dat_boi
The clones are barely worth calling fodder stick out tongue being fodder is their sole purpose there only there as a distraction for bone spirits

DarkC
in that case yoshi makes clones to distract the bone spirits and they charge out of the smoke
Moot point, the bone spirit would sense the presence of its true victim and not that of a soulless clone.

MadMel
yeah ive played diablo2 didnt really care 4 it but got through it, my bad 90% speed reduc. well 10% of the running power shown in yoshi and hayabusa is enuf to at least be able to run at a lil over average speeds i said 90% +, meaning that, because of the necros armour (extra stat), that = 99%..and thats just gameplay, cuz when someone is crippled (as in avery bone crushed) in real life, that dont just walk around and attack slowly, they simply do not move at all..
hades is a god only in gowconfused huh? u know there was a lil thing called GREEK MYTHOLOGY! on which gow is based and i really dont feel like going over over freshman year bs wit u to remind u the kind of stuff the gods did. i never said numbers gave them the win i said considering feats and numbers i think that team takes it i dont think necro could keep these spells going long enuf he might kill 1 or 2 possibly 3 guys in the process but these guys would run him out of mana and then once that happens he's done
1. im am fully aware of greek mythology.
2. now you contradicting yourself
3. full powered necros dont run out of mana...they simply dont..its a fact..
i mean these guys are to tuff youve got kratos that can rip his opponents in half like a wet paper towel and overpower beings the size of a city blocc so god only knows exactly how strong this guy is so taking some of his strength doesnt reduce his blows to "scratch" status as far as being blind ryu could just smoke bomb the place up and see who fights better in the dark the like i said if kratos bombs the bone mages with posiedons rage then hes gonna b all by his lonely now i highly doubt the bone spears r gonna b hitting on target and as for bone spirits those things ll get out ran and dodged all day even at 10% speed. team. smokin'
1. i know how strong kratos is..the fact is that even though he will be very strong even with weaken, he wont get anywhere near the necro or his minions
2. as the other have said, the smoke bombs will actually help the necromancer, not hinder him
3. you dont get it do you - kratos, as well as the whole team, wont be doing shit, because they'll be -
a. too weak and crippled to move
b. will be pouned on by bone mages, and because lower resist is affecting them, they'll be extra affected..in fact, if any of the bone mages are frost mages they'll be frozen and unable to move at all, let alone struggle
c. they have bone spirits and bone spears hitting them from any/all directions, thanks to the necros teleport..
necro wins

oh for the record, bone mages can take hits from the magic of the prime evils (whos magic >>>>>>>>>>> kratos') and not die, so the posiedon's rage thing is moot..

dat_boi
Moot point, the bone spirit would sense the presence of its true victim and not that of a soulless clone. 1. can u prove these clones dont have souls or dont have pieces of yoshis soul or use the power of yoshis soul. 2. wuts this "true victim" garbage get that out of here i aint never seen bone spirits have to differentiate between ninja clones so whos 2 say ur type of magic is more effective than mine. talkin bout some "tru victim" u gon find out who's the try victim wen he gets caught up by the goons

MadMel
1. it worked with baal, why not someone far weaker?
2. thats probably coz youve never played up to baal, or any enemy who can clone themselves..the bone spirit can tell the difference between a baal clone and the real baal, so yea, it aint garbage roll eyes (sarcastic)

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by MadMel
1. it worked with baal, why not someone far weaker?
2. thats probably coz youve never played up to baal, or any enemy who can clone themselves..the bone spirit can tell the difference between a baal clone and the real baal, so yea, it aint garbage roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phail! Yoshi is a better cloner than Baal raver

dat_boi
Originally posted by MadMel
i said 90% +, meaning that, because of the necros armour (extra stat), that = 99%..and thats just gameplay, cuz when someone is crippled (as in avery bone crushed) in real life, that dont just walk around and attack slowly, they simply do not move at all..

1. im am fully aware of greek mythology.
2. now you contradicting yourself
3. full powered necros dont run out of mana...they simply dont..its a fact..

1. i know how strong kratos is..the fact is that even though he will be very strong even with weaken, he wont get anywhere near the necro or his minions
2. as the other have said, the smoke bombs will actually help the necromancer, not hinder him
3. you dont get it do you - kratos, as well as the whole team, wont be doing shit, because they'll be -
a. too weak and crippled to move
b. will be pouned on by bone mages, and because lower resist is affecting them, they'll be extra affected..in fact, if any of the bone mages are frost mages they'll be frozen and unable to move at all, let alone struggle
c. they have bone spirits and bone spears hitting them from any/all directions, thanks to the necros teleport..
necro wins

oh for the record, bone mages can take hits from the magic of the prime evils (whos magic >>>>>>>>>>> kratos') and not die, so the posiedon's rage thing is moot..
1. well logic told me other wise seeing how u said hades was a god only in gow
2. no look at the words i typed there almost identical both times i say
3. as for every thing else im really tired of arguin
ganon posesses the necro, yoshi flys the necro over an obelisk, (they tend to have lots of those in graveyards) yoshi drops his ass for the impale, b4 he dies ganon unpossesses him, sig hayabusa an kratos while peeved they didnt get involved in the fight all put on smiles as they take a big group picture around the obelisk which officially bcomes a monument to the necros inferiority. clapping

MadMel
what utter crap laughing out loud
you come up with this ridiculas scenario cuz you have nothing better to argue, not to mention it completely ignores all of my points?
bravo roll eyes (sarcastic)
1. i was talking about videogames..i felt sure that was obvious...i guess not erm
2. yea, kinda misread your post...it doesnt matter since feats and numbers mean absolute jack here...how are their feats gonna help when they're cralwing on the ground wimpering as all of their bones are crushed and their eyes blinded, as well as getting pounded by minions relentlessly?
3. heh

dat_boi
ridiculous scenario? um ganon can possess so i see no reason y this is not probable. and as for ignorin ur points i just figured we were gonna go bacc and forth rewording the same points over and over cuz i wasnt movin and neither were u, so i figured id change up a lil bit and try som new. dont hate mad appreciate eek!

MadMel
its ridiculas because your assuming that ganon will move fast enough before he goets owned with curses stick out tongue

DarkC

dat_boi
no bcuz ganons possess move moves just as fast as all necros moves he also has telesmokin' and even if he does manage 2 cast something theres no way he can 1 shot gannon b4 necro gets pwned,theres no gettin around this 1 bub Happy Dance

dat_boi
DarkC calm down aint no 1 trash talking i mean i may throw in the occasional off topic fun brand of trash talking but nothing that is intended 2 b offensive towards any 1

DarkC
no bcuz ganons possess move moves just as fast as all necros moves he also has telesmokin'
Necromancer also has teleport, and has a faster start up time, like Diamond and I said earlier.

It doesn't need to be a one shot.

You can pretty much blab on and on about how "necro would get pwned" but unless you have a good and insightful argument or point that proves such and that I, nor anyone else can't refute, then you're just noise in the background of the actual debate.

I'm calm. Despite your belief, if you had looked and taken the time to read my posts properly you would not find a hint that I am not.

Congrats, you just won the "I'm a Perceptive Puppy!" award for April.

Whether it's fun or not, trash talking is still trash talking. The "we'll just see when" comment reeks of it, and being on a place like this is just ridiculous, is what it is.

MadMel
this guy reminds me of furion...no debate, just spamming useless points stick out tongue

dat_boi
alrigt 4 1 DarkC i was under the impression that since u brought up trash talking that i had said something 2 offend u either way my bad i didnt mean to take wut u sed out of contextdoh but as far as the overall arguement goes i admit u guys had me cornered alot of the stuff i brought up turned out to be inneffective against this chars skillset and u guys taught me 1. this char really isnt all that much of a punk (despite wut i may have said in some of my "trash talking"wink 2. theres a lot of shit i didnt know about diablo so yeah i got schooled. the only thing that honestly looking bacc on it now is the only chance 4 these guys is that last scenario.

MadMel
well unless jax decides to bring something else up, i say this thread is goin on the "dead" pile erm

Csdabest
Ok From what I understand about necromancer's is they have nice abilities but they have their flaws. One thing I notice is they all have Durations and and range of effect. The most I have seenis around 8 yards. Staying out of 8 yards from an opponent is not that hard specially if your fast and or has teleportation. but im still reading through.

Ryu hayabusa has immortal clones having the ability to create and control two of them. They are reistent to all magic and and physical damage and can only be taken out by Ryu dying and or Running out of stamina. They have all of RYu hayabusa techniques and skills.Art of the spirit clone or(Phantom Clones) would give this person a run for their money .

Now these poison attacks. From what I beleive they seem to be airbourne. As you can simply blow things out of the air or move the contaiminated particles with high winds. Art of the Hurricane when he summons hurricanes of intense winds to blow away targets and air particles. Since the poison doesnt last for long. Even if it does make contact. the posion should quickly run its course through the body. Ryu The Art of Divine lines. complete heals him of damage and all inflictions. So the posion and all curses put on him should be dispelled by this.

Now the bone armor and sheilds and walls. They are highly resistent to damage but from what I read they can be broken. By magic abilities. Just not by melee attacks. Such as punches, kicks, sword slashes ext.

Well Basically Ryu should be able to just use ninpo and or his powerful spirit energy attack which are all quite quick.

i dont think the bone Sheilds or bone wall is going to stop the Art of the Peircing Void. When ryu summons meteors to crush his targets. So basically Ryu can summon a meteor and obliterate the sheilds and take out the necro all n one blow.

Ryu has gotten faster over the instalments. Specially in NGII where his higest speed achiveble which were during his essence moves he can simply move like that at will in the forms of dashes. Right now Ryu Hayabusa has the speed of Loz and maybe even Weiss. at full speed. So Ryu can definetly catch and deal damage. On top of that he has teleportation.

Ryu range attacks such as his spirit energy blades should be a problem as well. When he slices in to the wind and multiple energy blades emerge and home in on their targets to slice them through.

Also since You just said Ryu hayabusa doesnt have his Dragon Blades. You mentioned nothing about the Demon Stones he has in his possession. He can simply summon an enitity more powerful then the Dark dragon(well rivals its powers) to take on Necromancer.

Also since everyone seems to have the ability to summon their Minions. Is Ryu Hayabusa able to summon upon the force of the Hayabusa clan since he is their leader

There are alot of items, abilities, and factors that you are overlooking upon these characters. I highly doubt after looking over all Necromancers abilities he will be able to take on ALL of them. One on one maybe give them a run for their money and even be able to beat them. Right now im gathering up more information for my argument. So please dont dispute this.

MadMel
no problem..lemme just address the first bit
most of the ingame stat are highly under exagerated...get to the highest of levels, and the necros range is that of the screen and further..as for duration, it doesnt matter, as this is perfect ai, and he simply recast all the curses again the instant the time runs out..since curses are the necro's trump card, this is the only point i need to address, as most other points are moot the second the necro activates decripify, blind, weaken, iron maiden and lower resist erm

Diamond Kisses
The greatest advantage I see for the Necromancer is the fact that his teleport is more effective, faster and more controlable than the others hmm This is what makes me so certain about his victory, since he will not be caught.

MadMel
hellz yea!
1KzTHaatmtE

Diamond Kisses
Noob at having unspent skill points roll eyes (sarcastic)

Csdabest
The greatest advantage I see for the Necromancer is the fact that his teleport is more effective, faster and more controlable than the others hmm This is what makes me so certain about his victory, since he will not be caught.

Evidence. So Far Ryu Hayabusa has had some amazing teleportation abilities. Traveling both short and long distances and mixing teleportation with his combos and moves while fighting. Both in DOA and in NGII. Also with his ability to go into Spirit form and become intangible.

Diamond Kisses
Look at the Necromancer in MadMel's video. That Necromancer has low FCR and is not a too good player but he still teleport relativly swift.

Csdabest
I see. already seen it. So far it seems to just be place movement. From what I can see. I dont see it conjuctioning attacks with it. So im still led to beleive that Ryu's teleportation is more effective. as its still smooth, but able to do more with it.

Diamond Kisses
I have seen Ryu's teleport and even though he may use it to different combo's, it is far from as swift and rapid as the Necromancer's. The Necro would not need to combine it with attacks, because he can more more agile and all his spells are instant, making it not only hard for Ryu to keep up but to counter.

Csdabest
Ryu has used it instantly in his combo's. And even without combos he just uses a simple gesture and he dissapears. In clips of NGII you see him porting over the place quickly to fight multiple enemies at the same time. but thats if you choose to use content from NGII. Even then his speed alone now as seen in NGII with his flash dash should be able to keep up with short range teleportation

Diamond Kisses
The teleport of the Necromancer is not short ranged smile

Csdabest
What good if it isnt short range. When Ryu hayabusa cant commit to long range teleportations as well. Specially when he can teleport half way across the globe. If this necromancer teleports out of range. Then he ruins his range as well. Because from what I see the spells it can cast are also limited to range. But i see no reason in not giving them a small range boost but they should keep close to it. Ryu on the other hand has Long range capabilities with his chi blasts, beams, balls, and Raining meteors down from the sky.

DarkC
What good if it isnt short range. When Ryu hayabusa cant commit to long range teleportations as well. Specially when he can teleport half way across the globe. If this necromancer teleports out of range. Then he ruins his range as well.
Since when did point blank range affect his spells in any way, or is that something that you just made up?

Still, necromancer curses own the ninja.

Confused, blinded, weakened, and all damage he does is reflected back on him. Poor guy.

Diamond Kisses
Reflected back 1000% wink

dat_boi
i blieve the guy stated that not only in this scenario is he out of curse range

Csdabest
Since when did point blank range affect his spells in any way, or is that something that you just made up?

Still, necromancer curses own the ninja.

Confused, blinded, weakened, and all damage he does is reflected back on him. Poor guy.

No the range of his spells that are clearly stated on the official site that your party has given me. The spells have a range of about 6 to 8 yard radius. And again how will a curse own a ninja if the person is to far out of his range to cast So now. The ninja wont get owned by a curse specially since he can easily avoid the range and still be effective in battle.

Reflected back 1000% wink
He has to cast Iron Maiden on the party first and even that has its range. As you said that the necromancer can teleport long range. So teleporting long range will hinder it since it spells has range issue. So cant cast Iron maiden if ryu is attacking from to far away for the spell to be casted. So the Iron Maiden is made useless. And from that sites decription it says Iron Maiden only works for Melee attacks. So Ninpo magic such as the meteor shower, Inuzama,inferni, and his spiritial blasts,waves, beams, and balls, or anything that isnt like a sword slash, or punchm or kick or throw, Shouldnt be effected by the Iron Maiden.
So even if casted their are abilities that are not Melee to work around it. Also a death blow is a deathblow. But sadly Ryu has items and a Gaurdian spirit that ressurects him. Counting on the items more than tha spirit. Or he could just send his Spirit Clones(phantom copies) to do his dirty work. which are immortal and dont get effected by anything such as spells, magic, bullets, attack anything. They simply phase through and or have no effect. And from the drescription of Iron Maiden that you have given me, and from the site has given me. it seems the person as to directly attack melee wise for the damage to get delt back to them

Then you forget about the items that Ryu has in his possesion. Such as The Bushido Scroll, and The dragon statue. Bushido scrolls give him the ability to control the world, such as the enviornment, and weather(Im not going to go as far to say time but this scroll is powerful). The Dragon Statue gives him the ability to summon the Dark Dragon which is the power of the blade. You said he just couldnt have the swords or blades. both abilities and items given to Ryu in the Ninja Gaiden Games, and Ninja Ryukenden installments all canon to Ryu Hayabusa.

The Art of divine life heals ryu and also cancles out all inflictions bestowed on him. So thats pretty safe to assume curses aswell. Since a curse as seen in many cases are inflictions.

DarkC

Csdabest

dat_boi
or juggleraped ohhhhhhh snizzzap

Csdabest
Thing is The Art of Divine life. gives the ability to restore Ryu and rids afflictions and dispell curses. So this basically nullifies the Necro's curses.

And I highly doubt that the Necro's bone Armor or Wall will stop A Meteorite shower upon him. Specially since its supposedly weak aginst Magic, and spiritial attacks. and only strong aginst melee.

Ryu has ways of countering Spells that has been disposed on him and damage that has been inflicted.

Yes the necro has ways of blockling melee attacks and so called magic attacks that one necro has performed supposedly.(Even though one characters feats shouldnt be bestowed upon another). i doubt they can block the force of a Meteor.

DarkC

DarkC

DarkC
Thing is The Art of Divine life. gives the ability to restore Ryu and rids afflictions and dispell curses. So this basically nullifies the Necro's curses.
And it also prevents Hayabusa from doing much else. What joy!

Unless he has unlimited ability to keep relying on the Art of Divine Life, then he's just going to drain himself repeatedly by simply attempting to dispel the necromancer's curses.

They wouldn't stop a full force meteor, but:

1.) They're not stupid nor slow enough to not be able to move out of the way.
2.) Iron Maiden.

He can cleanse himself, that's pretty much it, he can't completely counter magic in a field that he is not familiar with. It's not like he suddenly became an expert on dabbling with corpse and spirits with the snap of a finger.

Oh, okay, so if there was another ninja trained and bestowed with equipment in the same fashion as Hayabusa, he couldn't perform any of Hayabusa's basic abilities because he's not Hayabusa even though he's a ninja trained like Hayabusa.

Simply ridiculous.

The character that the five are facing is a necromancer, and Zayl is a necromancer. They were trained and brought up in the same place, taught the same spells, the same principles, everything. Saying that the better one cannot do what the younger one can is just enormously stupid.

Interesting how you assume that they'd have to block it in the first place when they could just teleport away.

Csdabest

Dark-Jaxx
I'm going to reenter the debate now.

I will just say why I think Ganon solos.

Ganon is far stronger than the Necro, hell, even the Barbarian, this point cannot be argued, the feats speak for themselves.

He is able to run quicker from what I have seen and has better reaction time and is more agile.

He has better durability and damage soak at base, the Necro can come close with full equipment.

He has a wider selection of spells, and his minions are more powerful than the Necro's.

He has more destructive power as well, as shown when he, in a near death state, destroyed his castle. He froze over a whole city and wrecked an island.

He is more intelligent and cunning.

He possesses greater melee skill, and IMO, magic skill.

He has far more experience.

Ganon ftw.

Becci
Good points, but flawed at places.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Becci
Good points, but flawed at places. Can you point them out and state your problem with them?

Becci
Sure:

1. Manifesting a larger amount of physical strength does not help you at all if you can not hit the opponent.
2. Ganon may be able to run quicker but all the necromancer will do is teleport and Ganon can not outrun an instant teleport.
3. Higher durability does not mean that the Necromancer has low durability. By not being hit, this compensates Ganon's advantage in endurance.
4. The number of spells in ones spellbook does not assist in battle. Going by that logic, a mighty warcraft warlock (Lore) would beat as good as any video-game character.
5. More destruction does little for an opponent that never/rarely will get hit. Destructive powers on a city scale helps not against one that can travel a city in less than a second.
6. More intellectual is not necessarily a massive advantage. The Necromancer is a perfect AI and therefore a strategical mastermind. If Ganon is a master at history/math/geography will not help him in a battle. Therefore is a brain overrated when fighting a perfect AI (Strategist)
7. Greater, but not the same. Just because his skills are greater, does not mean they are the same. Even though the Necromancer has lesser skills, his skills assist him more in the situation than Ganon's assist himself.
8. Experience does not mean anything against a perfect AI.

Dark-Jaxx
Sure:

1. Manifesting a larger amount of physical strength does not help you at all if you can not hit the opponent.
2. Ganon may be able to run quicker but all the necromancer will do is teleport and Ganon can not outrun an instant teleport.
3. Higher durability does not mean that the Necromancer has low durability. By not being hit, this compensates Ganon's advantage in endurance.
4. The number of spells in ones spellbook does not assist in battle. Going by that logic, a mighty warcraft warlock (Lore) would beat as good as any video-game character.
5. More destruction does little for an opponent that never/rarely will get hit. Destructive powers on a city scale helps not against one that can travel a city in less than a second.
6. More intellectual is not necessarily a massive advantage. The Necromancer is a perfect AI and therefore a strategical mastermind. If Ganon is a master at history/math/geography will not help him in a battle. Therefore is a brain overrated when fighting a perfect AI (Strategist)
7. Greater, but not the same. Just because his skills are greater, does not mean they are the same. Even though the Necromancer has lesser skills, his skills assist him more in the situation than Ganon's assist himself.
8. Experience does not mean anything against a perfect AI. 1. All, the tele argument. Good thing Ganon has that too.

2. He can match it with another instant teleport.

3. I said that with full equip he can near it. Ganon can tele, and can manually dodge more blows, he will be getting hit less.

4. It helps because he has greater versatility.

5. Has a Necro ever actually teleported a city's distance? And Ganon can also do this nifty trick where he pulls you in a direction where your motor functions are all fvcked up.

6. A "perfect" AI? Doesn't exist. Ganon was a king of warriors, and was a strategical genius, and master manipulator. The genuine article>some cheap robot.

7. Not really, Ganon can combine physical power with magic, like when he obliterate the Sage, or when in Seasons and Ages he rapidly teleports and strikes with his spear.

8. Sure it does, it beats the robot.

Becci
1. As swiftly? The Necromancer with the right gear can teleport several times per second.

2. Yes, but Ganon will be doing the hunting. He does not have future sight and can therefore not know where the Necromancer will teleport. Trough the fight will the Necromancer only flee from the other opponents. A fleeing teleporter is impossible to catch unless you can see ahead of time- for even if Ganon has the luck of landing next to the Necromancer, he require enough physical and mental reactiontime to punch before the necromancer disappears again.

3. The Necromancer will be using powerful, targeting spirit magic. it can not miss.

4. Flawed logic, but if you say so: Warcraft Orc Warlock will win against Ganon. The warlock has greater versatility.

5. He has and that ability of Ganon only works if he catches the target, or at least know where he is.

6. A perfect AI does exist in this fight. A strategical genious can not match strategical perfection. Sorry, but that is the case.

7. What you mean to say was "when he obliterate the Sage which we know nothing about, not power nor endurance"

8. How does experience beat perfection?

Dark-Jaxx
1. As swiftly? The Necromancer with the right gear can teleport several times per second.

2. Yes, but Ganon will be doing the hunting. He does not have future sight and can therefore not know where the Necromancer will teleport. Trough the fight will the Necromancer only flee from the other opponents. A fleeing teleporter is impossible to catch unless you can see ahead of time- for even if Ganon has the luck of landing next to the Necromancer, he require enough physical and mental reactiontime to punch before the necromancer disappears again.

3. The Necromancer will be using powerful, targeting spirit magic. it can not miss.

4. Flawed logic, but if you say so: Warcraft Orc Warlock will win against Ganon. The warlock has greater versatility.

5. He has and that ability of Ganon only works if he catches the target, or at least know where he is.

6. A perfect AI does exist in this fight. A strategical genious can not match strategical perfection. Sorry, but that is the case.

7. What you mean to say was "when he obliterate the Sage which we know nothing about, not power nor endurance"

8. How does experience beat perfection? 1. So can Ganon, his tele is a fraction of a second and he usually appears to do one attack and then disappears again in the fight.

2. Ganon has planetary awareness, he will be able to accurately perceive his moves. And all this teleporting you are talking about won't leave the Necro enough time to attack.

3. Flawed logic if there ever was. Ganon has many homing attacks. Guess he won't miss either. Ganon can teleport out of the way.

4. I love how you twisted my words. That was so clever of you. I said it helps him, and it gives him an advantage, which it does.

5. No, it just happens, he can do it in a moments notice, he pulls all beings within the area(even himself) into the dimension, only Ganon is fine, the opponent is not.

6. I prefer not to debate against something that does not exist. So this is basically Brainiac in the guise of a Necro vs. Ganon? Most intelligent decision ever, because we really know that Necros can actually form strategies like that in their brains that fast. roll eyes (sarcastic)

7. Once again, stop twisting the meaning of my friggin posts. I was giving examples of when Ganon has combined magic and physical power, and the Sages were then able to seal Ganon in the Twilight Realm, yet people assume they are frail and weak. Right. Since they don't have durability feats, they must be assumed as average, and show me a Necro disintegrating even an average human.

8. Perfect AIs don't exist, and I won't pretend they do.

Becci
1. Then please show me this.
2. The Necromancer will have a lot of time to attack, since just like his teleport is his spells instant.
3. I was talking about curses. They hit the target instantly. Not homing. The Bone Spirits can easily be dodged.
4. Not necessarily. An Orc Warlock has far greater versaility than Ganon and I do not think an Orc Warlock could defeat Ganon. No way. Having ten or having a thousand abilities will do no difference. What matter is what the different abilities does and how they help in a fight.
5. I would like to see this.

6. So you do not want to debate? We will stop right here then.

DarkC
8. Perfect AIs don't exist, and I won't pretend they do.
You obviously haven't heard of who Rathma is, then.

Csdabest
If your saying AI=Artificial Intelligence. Then it doesnt exist. Perfect that is. Specially in games. And the way TC created it didnt even sound right. Oh just cast spells as soon as its ends. That has not been shown in games and especially in a Diablo from what I have seen. But what ever. The BS implemented is not helping the Necromancer

Becci
Does Necromancer exist? No, he does not. So lets withdraw him from the fight as well. Just like all other combatants in this thread. Like all combatants in all threads. All fictional characters in all versus threads, in fact. They do not exist and therefore can not be used.

Csdabest
Wow. They exist in a video game. Perfect AI has not have been shown in this video game or any other vidoe game. So no. You attempt at trying to be a smart ass failed misrebly. Prove me wrong by showing me footage of the AI in the game recasting spells right after a spell wears off. Cant can you. So please stop. When you try being a smartass. You usually end up making yourself look like a dumb one.

Becci
That was surprisingly hurtful for some reason.

Anyway, I do think that in a purely hypothetical fight such as: Necromancer (Diablo) Vs. Kratos, Siegfried, Ganon, Yoshimitsu and Hayabusa: A perfect AI could very well exist. It would be fiction, just like all the characters already are. A made-up player for a made-up fight.

Dark-Jaxx
That was surprisingly hurtful for some reason. Do you need hug?

hug

Sorry I haven't replied to your post, a thunderstorm wiped out my com, so I have had to use this crap laptop, so I can't find any of the proof you asked for, as it can't play vids on it.

Becci
Thank you for the hug big grin

In truth, I would not care much if you prove it or not. I am just trying to have the Necromancer not being underestimated. If he wins or not, I could not care less about. All I want is for him to have what credit he deserves.

I can also not see how purely hypothetical a Perfect AI could not control a fictional character. The rest of the thread is hypothetical already. Why not make the player hypothetical?
You two are right though. There is no such thing as a perfect AI. Perfection means flawless and there is nothing in existance that is flawless.

Dark-Jaxx
Except me. big grin

Yeah Csdabest, what you said was pretty mean. Debating is one thing, insulting is another matter.

Becci
I do not think he intended to be mean. If he did, it was a kinda pathetic attempt. I guess I just found it hurtful because he tried making me look stupid simply because I made an attempt to counter a statement I was in disagreeal with.

Dark-Jaxx
I just disprove about the perfect AI thing because...well, he is basically Brainiac, which makes this fight entirely lopsided, especially with prep.

Becci
Brainiac would beat all of these people effortlessly though stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
Brainiac would beat all of these people effortlessly though stick out tongue Not the original Brainiac. wink

Seriously though, this is basically a Necro with the mind of Brainiac...with prep...do you not see how flawed a match this makes?

Csdabest
I apologize. >.> My sister broke my 40 dollar studio headphones and is the worlds fault

DarkC
Wow. They exist in a video game. Perfect AI has not have been shown in this video game or any other vidoe game. So no. You attempt at trying to be a smart ass failed misrebly. Prove me wrong by showing me footage of the AI in the game recasting spells right after a spell wears off.
In a realistic battle situation, even a "perfect" AI is probably less effective than a master necromancer like Rathma was. The thing about artificial intelligence is that it only goes so far as to do simple tasks like "If A then B", "Once C then D", etc.

It never is creative enough to catch opponents off guard, like someone real, that's why in RTS even the "insane" difficulty CPUs can be beaten while having an experienced and skilled human sitting at the controls of the opponent is a whole world of different. You're trying to merge the two together.

It's why I said earlier that perfect AI is basically simulated by a master necromancer, like Rathma.

Just to let you know, the ten-year old mentality of "Oh yeah? Well you're stupid so I'm right" doesn't work so great in a real debate.

And besides, it stank of irony anyways.

Csdabest
Also bringing up a situation that want involving you isnt good manner either. Specially since apologies and reason was given out already.

DarkC
Also bringing up a situation that want involving you isnt good manner either. Specially since apologies and reason was given out already.
I'll comment on what I want to, thanks. I know her on KMC and obviously would take umbrage to what I see. There's nothing more to it.

ScreamPaste
Ganon = Soloes Necromancer. He only has the power of a god infused into his right hand, and has displayed feats of incredibly power even outside combat with him. Examples include, posession, CREATION OF SENTIENT BEINGS, not reanimation, or assemblage, from scratch, with thier own souls, also, ability to banish sous to the "void between dimensions", omniscience, freak weather and control over the very earth, creation of shadow beings near equal in power to the original.. ect.

Also, Ganondorf isn't melee.. Ever play any of the old games before they could do detailed sword fights?

Ganondorf is deadly at all ranges.

So Ganon gets a few minions (but not infinite)? I say he brings Dark Link, and watches the ensuing Lulz. =/
Sorry.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
omniscience Huh?

Becci
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Ganon = Soloes Necromancer. He only has the power of a god infused into his right hand, and has displayed feats of incredibly power even outside combat with him. Examples include, posession, CREATION OF SENTIENT BEINGS, not reanimation, or assemblage, from scratch, with thier own souls, also, ability to banish sous to the "void between dimensions", omniscience, freak weather and control over the very earth, creation of shadow beings near equal in power to the original.. ect.

Also, Ganondorf isn't melee.. Ever play any of the old games before they could do detailed sword fights?

Ganondorf is deadly at all ranges.

So Ganon gets a few minions (but not infinite)? I say he brings Dark Link, and watches the ensuing Lulz. =/
Sorry.

Uhu roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.