I Was Raped :(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryManatee
By my differential equations test today. Good thing I'll be using hardly any of this stuff in the future, which brings into question why I have to ****ing take this goddamned class. Ugh...

ScarletSpeed
did your test have sexual reproductive organs no expression

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by AngryManatee
By my differential equations test today. Good thing I'll be using hardly any of this stuff in the future, which brings into question why I have to ****ing take this goddamned class. Ugh...

Because it's for your EDUCATION!

Get in there and kick some ass. mad

Barker
/r/ing name change back to WindDancer.

The big EH
By my differential equations test today. Good thing I'll be using hardly any of this stuff in the future, which brings into question why I have to ****ing take this goddamned class. Ugh... this might be why usa's math system is ranked lower than 10 i believe, number one is some asian country with like 95, the some other country (possibly australia) with 85 or 90 then canada is right behind that.....while usa has like 60

AngryManatee
Originally posted by The big EH
this might be why usa's math system is ranked lower than 10 i believe, number one is some asian country with like 95, the some other country (possibly australia) with 85 or 90 then canada is right behind that.....while usa has like 60

Yeah but that's not surprising since most americans probably can't solve a simple derivative.

The big EH
yep, wierd thing is that all the grade 10s in my school had a math test today, i aced it no sweat

AngryManatee
yep, wierd thing is that all the grade 10s in my school had a math test today, i aced it no sweat

what kind of math class is it?

Sanctuary
roll eyes (sarcastic)

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Barker
/r/ing name change back to WindDancer.

How about:

WrathfulDancer?

The big EH
what kind of math class is it? just regular grade 10 math class

dadudemon
just regular grade 10 math class

You mean advanced algebra?

Naz

I also like to say that difficult test or one I wasn't prepared for raped and/or violated me, but since the last really hard (ha) test I took was over male anatomy, I decided maybe I wouldn't tell people it raped me.

The big EH
Originally posted by dadudemon
You mean advanced algebra? allgerbra? we finished that unit and just finished another, we are doing trigonomitry next... but the course isnt a specific course it's a general one, we dont have specific math courses till grade 11, even then they cover alot of different areas, that must be the difference between a good education system stick out tongue

Scythe
www.hornymanatee.com

AbnormalButSane
allgerbra? we finished that unit and just finished another, we are doing trigonomitry next... but the course isnt a specific course it's a general one, we dont have specific math courses till grade 11, even then they cover alot of different areas, that must be the difference between a good education system stick out tongue

I take offense. hmm

McLovin
To think I thought this was about a real rape.

I got all excited about nothing.

Rogue Jedi
you mean NUTTIN?

McLovin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you mean NUTTIN?

Yeah.

It was a BIG LOAD of shit.

I LOVE IT.

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.