Why is it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_Bean
Why is it that when you keep your eyes opened for a long time and they go dry and you have to blink but when you go off into daydream mode, no matter how long it is, and you come out of it, your eyes aren't dry?

I was wondering that this morning after it happened to me.

hanuts Stupid question. Don't care. Just wondering.

kodak
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Why is it that when you keep your eyes opened for a long time and they go dry and you have to blink but when you go off into daydream mode, no matter how long it is, and you come out of it, your eyes are dry?

I was wondering that this morning after it happened to me.

hanuts Stupid question. Don't care. Just wondering. srug

gefallen_engel
laughing

Kelly_Bean
SHIT, screwed that up! I can't talk today. I meant after daydreaming your eyes AREN'T dry.

gefallen_engel
it is a weird thing though

Strangelove
I don't know.

My question is why my eyes always start watering when I walk inside after spending a lot of time outside.

kodak
i weep like a little ***** when i look at someone elses eyes.
dunno why, i just do.

gefallen_engel
mine do that too

Mairuzu
why do we even have eyes

im going on strike

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Strangelove
I don't know.

My question is why my eyes always start watering when I walk inside after spending a lot of time outside.
Allergies!!!!???
Originally posted by kodak
i weep like a little ***** when i look at someone elses eyes.
dunno why, i just do.
Here kitty kitty..

kodak
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Allergies!!!!???

Here kitty kitty.. Its the truth, i cant look anyone in the eyes for more then 50 seconds at a time or i cry like there is no tomorrow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.