I have a serious secret to reveal.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Toku King
You see, I've been fooling you all since the beginning. And not just since I've been here, but much longer ago as well. You see.......
I am Moranama, something you would call a 'space squid'. I produce asexually, and made mankind. But the truth is, you are all just like me, but cannot get out of your skin. KMC was formed by my brainwaves hitting those of KMC's moderator. I found it entertaining if he made a forum, something I began years and years ago as a place to make the feeble minded feel belonged in life. All of theis writing? Useless. I made it as a form of communication to keep you all away from the truth. But now I know I could hold that secret no longer.
And all of your idols, and the dinosaurs? I created a timeshift that placed all of those things in time to make you believe that you were a part of the evolutionary chain. Religion? Just amusing statures made by me for a cheap laugh. And there is no government. It's just a bunch of puppets I put infront of a camera to look real. Press meetings? Dressed cronies up like the puppets to keep you all fooled. Democracy? More like Squidocracy. And the wars over the millenia? My version of your television.
So basically, you are all space squids infake skin made millions of years ago by me in total amusement, and everything you've ever known is a lie. April fools.

Ax3l
You're a day late.

McLovin
And a dollar short.

Toku King
Originally posted by Ax3l
You're a day late.

And another thing I forgot to mention: April Fools Day is a day early. It seems one of my flunkies forgot to put April 2 as the official April Fools Dy so long ago.
April Fools on that, too.

Ax3l
Also, no one cares.

Toku King
Also, no one cares.

I think I remember you from birth. You were Delilah, until your fake parents renamed you. Do you still like to wear dresses?

Toku King
Originally posted by McLovin
And a dollar short.

I have enough money, but thank you Sq10098789669909046578696.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Toku King
You see, I've been fooling you all since the beginning. And not just since I've been here, but much longer ago as well. You see.......
I am Moranama, something you would call a 'space squid'. I produce asexually, and made mankind. But the truth is, you are all just like me, but cannot get out of your skin. KMC was formed by my brainwaves hitting those of KMC's moderator. I found it entertaining if he made a forum, something I began years and years ago as a place to make the feeble minded feel belonged in life. All of theis writing? Useless. I made it as a form of communication to keep you all away from the truth. But now I know I could hold that secret no longer.
And all of your idols, and the dinosaurs? I created a timeshift that placed all of those things in time to make you believe that you were a part of the evolutionary chain. Religion? Just amusing statures made by me for a cheap laugh. And there is no government. It's just a bunch of puppets I put infront of a camera to look real. Press meetings? Dressed cronies up like the puppets to keep you all fooled. Democracy? More like Squidocracy. And the wars over the millenia? My version of your television.
So basically, you are all space squids infake skin made millions of years ago by me in total amusement, and everything you've ever known is a lie. April fools.

"Squidocracy" laughing

In the words of Randy Jackson from American Idol: "So yeah, dude, check this out. Stay off the brown acid."

Kelly_Bean
Also, no one cares.
hanuts
Pwnt.

Strangelove
He's also a sock haermm2

Toku King
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
hanuts
Pwnt.

You were always a follower, Sclump....er...'Kelly Bean'.

=Tired Hiker=
I actually kind of care. embarrasment

Toku King
Originally posted by Strangelove
He's also a sock haermm2

I like socks. They keep my tentacles warm.

Ax3l
Testicles

Toku King
Testicles

You're welcome.

Tattoo

dur

Kelly_Bean
You were always a follower, Sclump....er...'Kelly Bean'.
He copied MY thread. I didn't copy his.

Toku King
Originally posted by Tattoo
dur

You got your face on a smilie! Good job, SQ112220099888477575!

Toku King
He copied MY thread. I didn't copy his.

I meant the post, not the thread, Sclump.

Kelly_Bean
I meant the post, not the thread, Sclump.
No, Ax3l payed me $30.00 to quote his post and say pwnt. And a personal favor as well. awesome

Toku King
No, Ax3l payed me $30.00 to quote his post and say pwnt. And a personal favor as well. awesome

I made you think he did that, changing my title for but a second through time warping to make you write that. Don't mess with da squid.

Kelly_Bean
I made you think he did that, changing my title for but a second through time warping to make you write that. Don't mess with da squid.
*Gasp* So you have multiple accounts, eh?

Reported

Toku King
*Gasp* So you have multiple accounts, eh?

Reported

It was the same account, but I changed my name to Ax3l to fool you.

Kelly_Bean
It was the same account, but I changed my name to Ax3l to fool you.
You would've been placed in a queue line and there's no way it would've been changed that quick. awesome

Toku King
You would've been placed in a queue line and there's no way it would've been changed that quick. awesome

Like I said before: Timewarp.

Kelly_Bean
Like I said before: Timewarp.
Mhm....I believe ya.

not really

Toku King
Mhm....I believe ya.

not really

You're just like your mother.
Oh wait, that was me as well.

Kelly_Bean
You're just like your mother.
Oh wait, that was me as well.
Ew..you're my Mom?

Toku King
Ew..you're my Mom?

Asexual space squid, remember? Keep up with the times, Sclump.

Kelly_Bean
Asexual space squid, remember? Keep up with the times, Sclump.
Call me a sclump again and I'll paddle you with this specially made paddle I have. It has 2 inch spikes and I sharpened them just last night when I had a hunch that I'd be dealing with poopheads like you.

Toku King
Call me a sclump again and I'll paddle you with this specially made paddle I have. It has 2 inch spikes and I sharpened them just last night when I had a hunch that I'd be dealing with poopheads like you.

Ok, 'Kelly Bean'. wink What is it with you kids and your true names?

The Grey Fox
kk

Tattoo
You got your face on a smilie! Good job, SQ112220099888477575!

You might think you're being clever or something, but it's full of meh.

Kelly_Bean
True names? Kelly's my true name but Bean is not my real last name. I used it because I am often called it as a nickname AND it is like Jelly Bean but Kelly Bean instead.

Retard. hanuts

Dark-Jaxx
Stfu frooble.

Diamond Kisses
And another thing I forgot to mention: April Fools Day is a day early. It seems one of my flunkies forgot to put April 2 as the official April Fools Dy so long ago.
April Fools on that, too.

No it isnt.

McLovin

Sockalopolis.

ragesRemorse

i like Chowdah

Syren
Originally posted by Strangelove
He's also a sock haermm2

Exactly what I was thinking. The whole squid obsession hmm

Dark-Jaxx
He seems like he would enjoy being tentacle raped. mmm

Toku King
Woah, this is still going? I love how irritated people seem to be because I called us all squid monsters. laughing

The Grey Fox
I don't think they were annoyed at being called squids... mmm

Syren
Nah, reminds me of a certain young man by the name of Squidlord. Anyone else remember him? hmm

Strangelove
Reminds me of a young former poster named Ultraman Baltan

Hence, sock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.